Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY (4904 Views)

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! / Your Clearing Agent Is Here , Make Contact Today / Auto Cooling Agent Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by Kingdemu: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
promotervickky:
This Banji man may have done more than we can see, he also does fake custom duty papers for smuggled contonuo cars as well as others, please do not trust his significance!
Nawao for this Banji oo

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by sats: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
another nairaland agent don cast
you call yourself a business man and your incompetence is being addressed in public
bunch of mediocre people with no business acumen
add him to the list of fraudsters
rubbish,good riddance!

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good evening all...

I got blocked from replying since yesterday. Just notice its opened now.

Don't be quick to judge.

I will post all our chat from beginning till when the deal was over.

I noticed the guy that is calling me a fraud wasn't the person directly in the business, the reason the person he refer to as bros, didn't come online to say something is because he knows how it ended.

Read without a bias mind...

Prove that I was blocked from replying.

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by erico2k2(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
calculation:
@wellheads, Na there way be that. Agent but corrupt human being at port. Later custom will be blame.
I wish that clearing of vehicle be automated through online process and individual can pay and move to port with paper to pick personal vehicle.
One day we go get there,just like we pay for goods here and we go to collect at ware housess!
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
The cost of clearing was changed once...

And when it was changed I had no documentation of the consignment and payment hasn't been made. Which means he wasn't under duress when he agreed with the fees. Not that the job is with me and money paid before I changed the price, so he still have options.

Follow by date on the chat
23rd of July

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by erico2k2(m): 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
mrbanji:
The cost of clearing was changed once...

And when it was changed I had no documentation of the consignment and payment hasn't been made. Which means he wasn't under duress when he agreed with the fees. Not that the job is with me and money paid before I changed the price, so he still have options.

Follow by date on the chat
23rd of July
well you changed price when you know he has no other option than to deal with you! at that point there is almost no time to look for a new agent !

4 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 12:25am On Oct 24, 2020
I got the first document on the 11th of August.

Which means he has more options of changing agent between 24th that I changed the cost and 11th of August that I got the first document

Even job that has been given can be withdrawn after payment, they will tell you to calculate what you have spent return the document and send back the balance.

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by aieromon(m): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2020
mrbanji:
I got the first document on the 11th of August.

Which means he has more options of changing agent between 24th that I changed the cost and 11th of August that I got the first document

Even job that has been given can be withdrawn after payment, they will tell you to calculate what you have spent return the document and send back the balance.

How much did you eventually pay on the 2011 Ford Explorer?

2 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2020
He claimed he was the one that told me the ship has berthed...

The ship was on anchor which I explained to him, which means its yet to berth. It's in Lagos but awaiting clearance to berth.

And when it berths I updated him... almost every client track their ship, so its possible for you to know if its here before me, what my duty is, is to update you when the ship docks.

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by Readonee35L(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2020
erico2k2:

well you changed price when you know he has no other option than to deal with you! at that point there is almost no time to look for a new agent !
Haba bros why are you roping this man , I feel the client has the right to choose another clearing agent if there is a change in price as Long as no advance fee has been made.
Being a car dealer and a full time importer. Clearing a vehicle over the past few months have been hectic and a lot has changed. The customs themselves aren't making the matter easy. you can clear a car today and the next day the rate will be higher.

I blame the agent for not following the agreement he had with his client. If he had paid the surface duty which his client told him to pay there won't be any problems and he won't be held if the vehicle gets impounded.

Another bitter truth which is hard to swallow is that, no matter how much the customs give you as valuation to pay on a recent vehicle 011 above, some of their colleagues on the road will still claim is underpayment just to Rip the vehicle owner. Unless you want to pay the Full duty( Extremely Rare) which is on the book which might be higher than the purchase price of the vehicle including the shipping fee . smiley

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 12:51am On Oct 24, 2020
More chat from the 12th that the ship berth...

And he even said he has offer of 1.1m for the Ford which I told him, it can only be compromised clearing... customs valuation won't issue duty that will make the clearing amount to 1.1m

It's a Ford explorer.

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 1:04am On Oct 24, 2020
I don't collect money from client until the ship berths, everyone of my client on here knows,
Valuation
Documentation
All will be done from my pocket before ship berth.

He paid on the 13th of August first payment 1.5m.

Meaning all this while he claimed I changed the cost of clearing, he has other option of given the job to someone else, but he was satisfied with my cost and my way of explaining. So the fact that I changed the price is surely out of it cos he is yet to make payment, even putting my name on the print at destination doesn't mean i will be the sole agent to clear it, i have cleared many consignment which doesn't have my name as agent.

And on the 14th he paid in full.

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 1:13am On Oct 24, 2020
This is when I gave him updates on his consignment.

And please note the date of exit on my updates.

19th of August.

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by peeps4u: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2020
wellheads:
Banji,

The whole world is waiting for you to come defend yourself.

All of a sudden, you don't know how to rant again, abi?

I have only exposed part of your fraud in the first car, imagine if I enter the fraud in the second car which is even worse and involves stealing of things inside the car.

We are waiting for you.

Note, he is also omooyebamiji

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by promotervickky(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2020
mrbanji:
This is when I gave him updates on his consignment.

And please note the date of exit on my updates.

19th of August.

I think the agitation is this....did you pay the full duty as agreed with cash given to you?
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by omooyebamiji(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2020
You need to learn to read and understand.

peeps4u:

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2020
peeps4u:

Well noted, bro.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2020
promotervickky:

I think the agitation is this....did you pay the full duty as agreed with cash given to you?

I hope he won't claim ban again before he answers that
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by peeps4u: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2020
promotervickky:

He has never addressed this part. I asked him same 2 days ago. He's more interested in justifying changing the fee before the car arrived, he knows he can arguably win that argument since the owner had the option of changing the agent.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by peeps4u: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2020
omooyebamiji:
You need to learn to read and understand.

You need this advice more.

In all your 'objectivity', you never called mrbanji to answer any accusation, not even the accusation of underpaid custom clearance. You were busy defending and attacking OP likenyour life depended on it. And you think it is not clear to every sane mind you're the same banji?

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by omooyebamiji(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2020
No need to keep exchanging words with you. I will wait until mrbanji finish his explanation.
I have only ask that you shouldn't rush to call someone fraud without having all the fact.

My only call out to mrbanji is that customer is king irrespective of provocation and he should not under any condition use denigrating words on a client.

peeps4u:

You need this advice more.

In all your 'objectivity', you never called mrbanji to answer any accusation, not even the accusation of underpaid custom clearance. You were busy defending and attacking OP likenyour life depended on it. And you think it is not clear to every sane mind you're the same banji?

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by peeps4u: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2020
omooyebamiji:
No need to keep exchanging words with you. I will wait until mrbanji finish his explanation.
I have only ask that you shouldn't rush to call someone fraud without having all the fact.

My only call out to mrbanji is that customer is king irrespective of provocation and he should not under any condition use denigrating words on a client.

May be you did that in your dream. You were busy attacking OP while defending yourself (mrbanji) and even failed up till now to address underpaid custom clearance. Both you and your duplicate (mrbanji) have fraudulently avoided this aspect.

Anyway, it is good to see we have stopped your nuisance here.

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
wellheads:

I hope he won't claim ban again before he answers that

I told you people that he will run away and claim he has been banned again. Imagine the fool saying he was banned from posting when he didn't even log on.

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
The Banji is not addressing the main issue.

Was duty underpaid? If Yes, Why?

And what are you doing to address this so that the vehicle owner enjoys his car without fear of customs?

If you are not addressing this, then you are obviously a stubborn fraud.

4 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
FortifiedCity:
The Banji is not addressing the main issue.

Was duty underpaid? If Yes, Why?

And what are you doing to address this so that the vehicle owner enjoys his car without fear of customs?

If you are not addressing this, then you are obviously a stubborn fraud.
He won't address it because he is a thief.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by erico2k2(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Readonee35L:

Haba bros why are you roping this man , I feel the client has the right to choose another clearing agent if there is a change in price as Long as no advance fee has been made.
Being a car dealer and a full time importer. Clearing a vehicle over the past few months have been hectic and a lot has changed. The customs themselves aren't making the matter easy. you can clear a car today and the next day the rate will be higher.

I blame the agent for not following the agreement he had with his client. If he had paid the surface duty which his client told him to pay there won't be any problems and he won't be held if the vehicle gets impounded.

Another bitter truth which is hard to swallow is that, no matter how much the customs give you as valuation to pay on a recent vehicle 011 above, some of their colleagues on the road will still claim is underpayment just to Rip the vehicle owner. Unless you want to pay the Full duty( Extremely Rare) which is on the book which might be higher than the purchase price of the vehicle including the shipping fee. smiley
I understand what you are saying, I have great experience in importing cars 13 years in total,The change of cost should minus his own fees, even if the duty changes did his own price change. Look what is bad is bad,However all these will end one day when the system gets placed in a platform where shipper can pay for thier car direct!E go better one day!

2 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Readonee35L:

Another bitter truth which is hard to swallow is that, no matter how much the customs give you as valuation to pay on a recent vehicle 011 above, some of their colleagues on the road will still claim is underpayment just to Rip the vehicle owner. Unless you want to pay the Full duty( Extremely Rare) which is on the book which might be higher than the purchase price of the vehicle including the shipping fee . smiley

You most likely don't understand what is at play. The rate did not change. Nothing changed. He just mischievously refused to pay what he should pay, and refused to return to the owner what he didn't pay.

I was told that he said even if he didn't pay anything to customs and he gets the car out, that it is his luck and he will keep the entire duty to himself.

That is his mentality.

4 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by Presegs(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hmmm! !!
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by PalmTree(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
promotervickky:

The fact that he's yet to answer this simple question speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by sats: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fraud alert
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by peeps4u: 5:20am On Oct 25, 2020
PalmTree:

The fact that he's yet to answer this simple question speaks volumes.

And the fact that omooyebamiji, in his objectivity, has failed to call him out on this simple allegation speaks louder volume.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2005 Bmw 1 Series ( Be My Wife ) / How Much Does A Good Tokunbo Engine (V4) Of Toyota Camry 2002 (big Daddy) Cost? / Naija Used Toyota Camry For Sale now reduced to 350k in port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.