Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY (5166 Views)

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! / Your Clearing Agent Is Here , Make Contact Today / Auto Cooling Agent Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by azzima(m): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2020
wellheads:

Hmmmm.
Looks like he is a big time crook then.
Publish his number that I can have an Army Friend LURE him, BAIT him and FINISH him at the Barrack......it's so soooo easy. My HATRED for guys like this knows no bounds!!!
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good morning all.. I was blocked on Friday night during my explanations and I have just a few left.. I will try to give all explanations without been blocked.

Please read with a non bias mind... be open with your opinions.

Thank you.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Here is the beginning of our fallout.

I gave you update that the vehicle will be exited on the 19th of August

He started with anger, which I have given you an exit date as 19th yet the 19th hasn't passed, you have started with you are disappointed, you have used many agents in the past...

And I told him i focus on my job... not the agent you have used in the past.

And perhaps he talked about arrogance, abuses and insolence, the reason why I had to paste our chat on here is for you to know all that happened between us... check if by anyway I did show any of those attitude to the client from beginning till the end of the deal

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by Shortcut2life: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
mrbanji:
Here is the beginning of our fallout.

I gave you update that the vehicle will be exited on the 19th of August

He started with anger, which I have given you an exit date as 19th yet the 19th hasn't passed, you have started with you are disappointed, you have used many agents in the past...

And I told him i focus on my job... not the agent you have used in the past.

And perhaps he talked about arrogance, abuses and insolence, the reason why I had to paste our chat on here is for you to know all that happened between us... check if by anyway I did show any of those attitude to the client from beginning till the end of the deal

All this explanation is not needed was the the consignment underpaid yes or no ? ... if it was then make a refund of the said amount ..

2 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Same 19th

The vehicle was delivered

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortcut2life:

All this explanation is not needed was the the consignment underpaid yes or no ? ... if it was then make a refund of the said amount ..

That is his strategy. Avoidance of the subject matter. Did you pay what you were asked to pay as duty? The fraud called Banji will avoid that, and be talking about frivolities.

Talking about Banji's inefficiencies and lies, let me highlight just a few for the professionals in the house to decipher:

1. For cars that were shipped roro, it took him 10 days and 13 days to clear the units even though payment was made in full the day the vessel came.
2. He will tell you the car will be cleared in tin can today, two days later, he will say it is now Mile 2. After 5 days , it will be tin can again. And the cycle continues.
3. He will tell you to meet him Mile 2, once you get there, he will tell you he has just reached Tin can. As are getting there, he will tell you he has just gone to deliver a car. The same cycle will still repeat itself tomorrow and always
4. While playing hanky panky with you and your cars, so many things will get missing in the car. Depending on how lucky you are, your battery, spare tyre, jack and many other things will be no where to be found.
5. His arrogance and pompousity is next to nothing.

There are many more unprofessional and unethical practices of Banji which I don't want to bring to bare. He should just address the issue of fraudulent underpayment of duty, return the balance and I leave him with his cross.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Conclusion of the 19th of August.

And here is the major point of discussion the 21st of August

[b]Now here is the negotiations for his refund comes in...

He demanded 75k...

And here is where the negotiations fallout cos you can't expect me to pay you 75k... the calculations I gave above show am spending more on this clearing. Now getting 700k instead of 755k means I will have to part from the 75k left from the reduction to add to the valuation fee, releasing fee and the gate signing.

And I told him given you 75k is unrealistic.

I agreed and apologize for breach and I told him I can pay him 25k.

Which I believe there is no fraudulent act in all this, agreeing to something means you accept. Negotiating break down cos I can't pays his demand and he doesn't wants my offer.

There are calculations below which I showed him the 1.250k won't be sufficient for the clearance.

And all my clearance are “custom valuation ” certified.

To those who doesn't understand the industry very well.

Customs valuation means the only customs unit that tells how much to be paid on a consignment. [/b]

That consignment wasn't underpaid. What the customs valuation issued was what I paid.

Is this a fraud?

A breach of contract is different from Fraud, I only safe my self from loss.

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by Nickelodeon93: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
mrbanji:

He demanded 75k...

And here is where the negotiations fallout cos you can't expect me to pay you 75k... the calculations I gave above show am spending more on this clearing. Now getting 700k instead of 755k means I will have to part from the 75k left from the reduction to add to the valuation fee, releasing fee and the gate signing.

Which I believe there is no fraudulent act in all this, agreeing to something means you accept. Negotiating break down cos I can't pays his demand and he doesn't wants my offer.

There are calculations below which I showed him the 1.250k won't be sufficient for the clearance.

Customs valuation means the only customs unit that tells how much to be paid on a consignment. [/b]

That consignment wasn't underpaid. What the customs valuation issued was what I paid.

Is this a fraud?

Bleep up man..
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by erico2k2(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
mrbanji:

He demanded 75k...

Is this a fraud?

So in a short sentence, the customs gave you one valuation then turned around in increased the valuation and then took custody of the car, check it, even to you does this make sense?

2 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
mrbanji:

He demanded 75k...

Is this a fraud?

I will address as many as possible out of the misinformation you posit above.

When clearing vehicle, the receipted payments is calculated thus:

Surface value+{38% of surface value}= receipted payments.

You said you would pay 755K, so the calculation goes this:

755,000+{0.38*755,000}= 1,041,900

Eventually, you paid 700,000, so the calculation is

700,000+{0.38*700,000}= 966,000

So difference due is as below:

1,041,900-966,000=75,900

That's the calculation.

Your excuse of other stories does not hold.

The only excuse you gave him was that government changed exchange rate in April, and I wonder how exchange rate of April affects a quote you gave him in July and transaction consummated the same month. Post that lie online as well so that people will understand your lies.

As for the 25k, you told him you want to dash him the 25K, and not that he was entitled. You even went ahead and said if he doesn't want it, you have changed your mind and you are not giving him anything again, as if he was begging you. What an effontery!! On top person money again? Na wa o!!?

You also said you breached Contract and not fraudulent. Interesting semantics for someone with your level of education. So Banji is a Contract Breacher and not a Fraud. Does that make you happy? Hope that also promotes your business well.

Use your head, young man.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
21st

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Look at your lies below. You claimed exchange rate that happened in April for a job you quoted for in July. You also inflated fees.

Above all, it shows you don't know your job if you are claiming you don't know what customs will collect.

Nonsense.

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
erico2k2:

So in a short sentence, the customs gave you one valuation then turned around in increased the valuation and then took custody of the car, check it, even to you does this make sense?

Na so Banji customs service be. Just insulting people's sensibilities.
Nickelodeon93:
Bleep up man..

E reach o, my sister. Na that title him truly deserve.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
He made demand and I told him his demand can't be reached, I can only give compensation for breach of contract. Cos the reason why his demand can't be reached is that .

1 - The cost which I told him can't complete the clearing, that why I negotiated for 700k as surface duty.
2- The available balance was used to cover what could have been a loss for me if I couldn't get the 700k surface duty

So how do I meet his demand?

Do fraudster negotiate for refunds?

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by peeps4u: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
It is sometimes annoying when people wrap nonsense with fine English.

You said breach of contract isn't a fraud? What the is it?
You paid less than what you charged the car owner and you called that BREACH of contract and not FRAUD?

mrbanji:

He demanded 75k...

Is this a fraud?

2 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by peeps4u: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oga, even after you increased the initial charge, it was still not enough unless you underpaid?

Isn't it your job again? He already paid what you charged him, you need to refund whatever amount you didn't pay which you already collected from him.

Do you know you brought the car owner into mess and another expenses with your 'breach' of contract? And you dont want to refund 75k you fraudulently removed from the money owner paid you and you didn't pay custom?

mrbanji:
He made demand and I told him his demand can't be reached, I can only give compensation for breach of contract. Cos the reason why his demand can't be reached is that .

1 - The cost which I told him can't complete the clearing, that why I negotiated for 700k as surface duty.
2- The available balance was used to cover what could have been a loss for me if I couldn't get the 700k surface duty

So how do I meet his demand?

Do fraudster negotiate for refunds?

2 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
peeps4u:
Oga, even after you increased the initial charge, it was still not enough unless you underpaid?

Isn't it your job again? He already paid what you charged him, you need to refund whatever amount you didn't pay which you already collected from him.

Do you know you brought the car owner into mess and another expenses with your 'breach' of contract? And you dont want to refund 75k you fraudulently removed from the money owner paid you and you didn't pay custom?

Blessings fall on you. I was beginning to wonder whether I am the only person lost in this guy's fool paradise. You agreed that you didn't pay 75k to customs, yet you are saying you are returning only 25k. Meanwhile, a dime was not even removed from what he quoted for. There was absolutely no downward negotiation of his price. Only upward negotiation, twice. Yet, he is claiming that money wasn't enough, so he had to fraudulently avoid customs payment.

Wahala dey for this Contract Breacher ( not fraudulent) Banji oo.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Conclusion

Am posting the final 2 chat after these.

The reason why I posted at about 98% of our is for you to read before questions.

Mind you customs are not how you think it to be . It's not as simple as A B or C.... as some people talk.

People with clearer ideal about the industry should ask questions.

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by promotervickky(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
mrbanji:
Conclusion

Am posting the final 2 chat after these.

The reason why I posted at about 98% of our is for you to read before questions.

Mind you customs are not how you think it to be . It's not as simple as A B or C.... as some people talk.

People with clearer ideal about the industry should ask questions.

What is it with custom that we don't know about? Please share, meanwhile we are all waiting for you to send the balance of the cash to the owner That is why we are here!

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
promotervickky:

What is it with custom that we don't know about? Please share, meanwhile we are all waiting for you to send the balance of the cash to the owner That is why we are here!

He is the only one that knows all every time. Imagine he told someone (Belamour) on his thread that if he is wise, he should have asked some questions. I was dumbfounded. Now he is talking about people with some unfounded ideas, as if no be the same customs wey all of us dey relate with.

Such a funny fellow.

The demand is simple: refund people's money and let's rest.

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mind you Banji, don't think we haven't investigated the forgery on the customs papers for the second vehicle too oo. We are already aware of the first and actual payment which you made, with the underpayment therein, before you went and forged another set of papers that will read what you were asked to pay. You did the forgery and second set of papers so that we will not tell you to refund the difference in that one too.

We just don't want to lump everything up. So we will take it one by one.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by Kaymaxi2222(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
muhamm3d:
it will never happen cos I am not fraudulent. When the OP is ready he should buzz as my friend is a top guy in efcc. Both of you phone number is the only thing needed even if you dig the land and start living under the sea they will fish you out. Don’t worry. You people have no business on earth. Awon ashiere!
Good evening bro, pls if it is true you have number of top officials in efcc I will really like you to assist me. I lost my phone to fraudsters last year in which they used my phone to transfer all the money in my account to a tune of 500k. I have made a lot of effort to track them down but the police are just using me to make money as I have paid them over 50k to retrieve my money for me but didn't get any tangible feedback from them all they use to request for is money for transport. Pls if you can link me with anyone in the efcc I will be grateful. 08109149732
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mind you Banji, don't think we haven't investigated the forgery on the customs papers for the second vehicle too oo. We are already aware of the first and actual payment which you made, with the underpayment therein, before you went and forged another set of papers that will read what you were asked to pay. You did the forgery and second set of papers so that we will not tell you to refund the difference in that one too.

You are in for a long thing.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Final part...

The Accused was not the person directly involved in this contract... he only says what he was told.

Now I am a breacher of contract and not a fraud as the Accused insisted.

He is just a novice.

Secondly the reason why I said he who understand the industry should contribute,

98% of the vehicles clear are underpaid by customs on the Highway.

Once the valuation issues a value, and you paid it in full, you did not under paid.

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
wellheads:

You are in for a long thing.

grin grin

If I tell you am white as snow i mean it.

Paste the document on here I will pay for its confirmation if it doesn't match the one he ( your Brother) has am ready for court hearing.

You talk thing you know nothing about.

Anybody can breach a contract. And that's the only apology I gave him.

I have traded a lot of deals on here.

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by Mekudi: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
omooyebamiji:
It would be nice if you can post the custom document to show he didn't pay the agreed surface amount instead of just telling us how much was paid.

You're the same Banji op called out, you're not smart at all
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
And you should all have it in mind that the Accused is an external body in the contract.

I don't know him... he said his brother don't want a public display that is why he chooses to accused me.

Which means he only gets information of what he is told...

His brother knows how the whole thing ended. That's why he chose not to come out.

Any breach of contract attracts compensation.

Which I agreed to

He has the right to sue, if he thinks i defrauded him
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by Mekudi: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
mrbanji:
Final part...

The Accused was not the person directly involved in this contract... he only says what he was told.

Now I am a breacher of contract and not a fraud as the Accused insisted.

He is just a novice.

Secondly the reason why I said he who understand the industry should contribute,

98% of the vehicles clear are underpaid by customs on the Highway.

Once the valuation issues a value, and you paid it in full, you did not under paid.

, you're a ripper
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mekudi:

You're the same Banji op called out, you're not smart at all

I will be neglecting some questions which doesn't relate to what is on ground.

What does this question has to do with the matter on ground
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Matured questions please, and from someone who understands the industry.

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
mrbanji:

grin grin

If I tell you am white as snow i mean it.

Paste the document on here I will pay for its confirmation if it doesn't match the one he ( your Brother) has am ready for court hearing.

You talk thing you know nothing about.

Anybody can breach a contract. And that's the only apology I gave him.

I have traded a lot of deals on here.

I know this is exactly what you want. Muddle everything up so that people won't understand anything anymore. Return the money you underpaid on the first car before we move to the second car.

The allegations on the second car are more than underpayment. When we get there, they will be unveiled.

Your type don't deserve court process. It is a simple waste of time. He has people who will treat your matter.

The way you brag about breach of contract is nauseating. Is that an achievement in your lineage? You really need psychiatric evaluation.

Just go and return people's money, Contract Breacher.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2019 Honda Civic (kaduna) SOLD!! / Kia Rio For Sale: Price reviewed to 920k / 2002 Model Mercedes Benz E320 Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.