Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Igbos Cause It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Cause It (360 Views)

Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / El-Rufai’s Plan To Establish Emirates In Southern Kaduna Will Cause Crisis- CNNC / FG Shouldn’t Cause Crisis With Ranches – Yoruba Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Cause It by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
You see those warehouses that were opened in lagos today, it was the igbos that caused it, they gave the oba wrong advice they told him to hide those palliatives so that his next 10 generations will see food to eat.

Igbos are dangerous, avoid them.
Re: Igbos Cause It by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
W
Re: Igbos Cause It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Very dangerous. I heard it was Evans that adviced Buratai to open fire on protesters at lekki toll gate.

My yoruba neighbour said it and as he's a SAN, I believe him.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Cause It by prince2pac(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
You see those warehouses that were opened in lagos today, it was the igbos that caused it, they gave the oba wrong advice they told him to hide those palliatives so that his next 10 generations will see food to eat.

Re: Igbos Cause It by mightyhazel: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
cant agree more...

And after giving the advice,they also went behind the scenes and like Cagliostro the 18th century french hypnotist,massively hypnotised lagosians to go after the oba..

Tribalism already tainted this exercise,let everybody go him house back abeg. No thanks to our brothers from the west who see and appraise everything through tribal prisms
Re: Igbos Cause It by nku5: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
QueeenKKfire:

I had to amend my post grin
Re: Igbos Cause It by hakeem4(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
QueeenKKfire:

does this look like the joke section of Nairaland to you ?
Re: Igbos Cause It by Bannerban: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
QueeenKKfire:

A 5 year old dirty pikin
Re: Igbos Cause It by criminalmindz: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yes na Sudan and Cameroonians cause am. We are all 1 Nigeria ��

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Is Kogi Exempted??? / Nigerian Hijacked Ship ? / Politicians Have Hijacked Recruitment Into Amotekun - Aare Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.