Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Police , Army Save Us. We Are No Longer Safe In Our Country - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police , Army Save Us. We Are No Longer Safe In Our Country (330 Views)

Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State / Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police , Army Save Us. We Are No Longer Safe In Our Country by Redcarpet2011: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is Naija ! I was walking out of the estate when I saw a silver Toyota Previa speeding at neck breaking speed with a tire burst but navigating a turning at neck breaking speed. As it passed me I asked the Vulcaniser on the road " Alaba who is that ? Is the person mad ?" . The Vulcaniser said he did not know. I started walking down the road when I saw some people running towards me. I said " Why people dey run? " .All of the sudden I saw an okada speeding at top speed. At the back of the Okada was a young youth with a very shinning Cutlass. Then there were two men running on foot with sticks, daggers, Spears and cutlasses. Behind them was another Okada with two men with all sorts of weapons. The driver drove to the closed gate and was horning vigorously. I took to my heels and ran like it was the Olympics into the next estate and out of that estate into another estate that had a mass population and told them what had just happened. Two men produced Cutlasses and were ready for confrontation if the people came that way. This is Nigeria Now.

Re: Police , Army Save Us. We Are No Longer Safe In Our Country by Raysleek: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Twitter influencers don cause gobe for naija

(1) (Reply)

I’m Still The Jagaban - Tinubu Speaks 1st Time Since Lekki Incident (video) / Gunmen Kill Businesswoman, Two Children In Oyo / Man Jailed For Two For Spending 2 Million Naira Accidentally Sent To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.