Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village (126643 Views)

Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) / Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by yawehoverall: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:
angry

Please note the native language of the looters. angry

#YorubaRONU#

I don't know why we keep falling prey to these tribalistic divide and conquer?? Can we all just ditch this stale attitude.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Can't she share some for her neighbors? After some people are still hungry and have nothing to eat. We are just too selfish as Nigerians both government and citizens
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Bosch92: 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jah1:
Ladies show off their loot after multiple trips to COVID-19 palliative warehouse in Monkey village, Lagos State

*Bags of rice
*Bags of Garri
*Cartons of salt, sugar, seasoning..
And lots more

WATCH VIDEO to see how she flaunts it on her doc media page...

WATVH NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jahayr0nO7Q
flaunt it my dear.....its yours.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Forsageofficial(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
That her possession not loot

God bless u. I wish na Twitter be this, I do follow you asap

1 Like

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Mac2016(m): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jah1:
Ladies show off their loot after multiple trips to COVID-19 palliative warehouse in Monkey village, Lagos State

*Bags of rice
*Bags of Garri
And lots more

WATVH NOW:

Thief fah. Imagine giving her access to billions...
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by ikdaddy01(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
So some people went in here saw bags of rice, left it and were carrying salt and indomie
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Xavi2019: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
This lady just displayed one of the attributes of the leaders they term 'bad'.
If she had the opportunity, it's obvious she will pack everything for herself, leaving nothing for others.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by GeneralOjukwu: 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Farki:

Farki to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Your own mother dumped you in the bin that's why you must get paid by typing nonsense on this forum. gay oshi.

I am happy i made you suicidal. Gladdens my heart grin

Thanks for the description of your parents. I agree with you wholeheartedly grin
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Twelfthman: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
What's fake blindee? Didn't you see covid19 written on the palliative or you didnt watch the video

pesty100:
another fake news this didn't happen in Nigeria
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Moganajoe: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jah1:

*Bags of rice
*Bags of Garri
And lots more

WATVH NOW:

Make she just open shop and start biz na
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by miqos02(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2020
asobo:
One of the several opportunities created for the youths the cursed man in Aso Rock. God hardened Pharaohs heart for a purpose. Nigerians be still because God is still on the throne and reigns in the affairs of men.
dey comfort yourself
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Realfrankie(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2020
that's a fantastic one
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by GeneralOjukwu: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Farki:

Farki to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

I know your parents hated you, that's why you must get attention from this forum by acting like a baby.

Sorry your parents hated you don't worry it will all be over soon.

Epain am tongue
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by html14java(f): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Friend22:

Says someone condemning SARS for the same act extortion.
When I said most of you youths protesting and thise of you supporting this protest are deluded thieves I was not mincing words.
Just look!.
I guess if it was your shop or mother's shop that was looted you will clap for her she bi?

Most of you are way worst than Buhari you love to condemn.
Way way worst!
Its just lack of opportunity that's stopping must of you.

Time is gradually revealing what most of you are.

COVID 19 paliatives hoarded then Discovered by masses and she carried that. And you're complaining. The last time Covid-19 paliatives was shared in Lagos is July, if not may. Who are those paliatives made for?

Wait...You seem to be benefiting heavily from this government.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by GeneralOjukwu: 12:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Saltybear:

Nightstalker:
To quote my Edo brother Epa! @realtalk

YORUBAS ARE demons THAT SHOULD BE NEVER TRUSTED

AS AN EDO MAN I FIND YOUR TRIBE DISGUSTING AND PETTY

YOU GUYS TRIBALIZE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE EVIL AND DEMONIC

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

grin

This long epistle... all for me.

I simply asked a question. Answer it instead of barking like an ekuke undecided
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Farki: 12:06am On Oct 23, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:

Epain am tongue

Continue talking please poverty stricken shit eater.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by patosky3310(m): 12:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Two wrongs can never make a right.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:

grin

This long epistle... all for me.

I simply asked a question. Answer it instead of barking like an ekuke undecided

You cursed breed that post has been trending in nairaland for over 24 hrs about your demonic tribe

Gives me.joy so much joy we Edo indigenes have opened our eye to the Don's the Yoruba attach by force race are When you guys are wiped out trust me we will help..
grin
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by SaridonP: 12:09am On Oct 23, 2020
And the ones reported live on Arise TV yesterday were fake too? Abeg go find somewhere sit joor.
humilitypays:
Fake news.

The video is doctored, this is an old video from a local beauty pageant organized in one remote community outskirt Lagos, if I can remember correctly, it was Badagry, and the winners were given foodstuffs and live animals as prize.

I remember some Nigerians mocking the organizers of the beauty pageant when the video first surfaced online earlier this year.

Stop spreading fake news and heating up our nation.

Lagos has been peaceful after the peaceful shooting of unarmed protesters at Lekki Toll Gate. I and my crew personally walked round Lagos to verify most of the fake videos of alleged looting and burning of properties and they were all lies, some were mostly old video clips from some war torn African countries and some from Northeast where Boko Haram have destroyed several communities.

I repeat, stop spreading fake news and causing more chaos! angry
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by calcal: 12:15am On Oct 23, 2020
PLEASE STOP CALLING THIS LOOT. THEY TAKING STUFF THAT BELONGS TO THEM.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by GeneralOjukwu: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Farki:

Farki to his father

Continue talking please poverty stricken shit eater.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by GeneralOjukwu: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Saltybear:

Saltybear to his useless homosexual father:

You cursed breed that post has been trending in nairaland for over 24 hrs about your demonic tribe

Gives me.joy so much joy we Edo indigenes have opened our eye to the Don's the Yoruba attach by force race are When you guys are wiped out trust me we will help..
grin
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by marsman: 12:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again
You are cursed. grin
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Farki: 12:27am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=95226791][/quote]

Soon you will get the help you need because only an insane person without any fulfilment in his life puts this much dedication to typing rubbish day after day on a joke account.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.