Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village (126645 Views)

Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) / Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by GeneralOjukwu: 12:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Farki:

Farki to his wh0re mother:

Soon you will get the help you need because only an insane person without any fulfilment in his life puts this much dedication to typing rubbish day after day on a joke account.
grin grin
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Farki: 12:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Charity85:

Are you daft ? Can't you see the CA COVID written clearly on the stuffs ?

It's a joke.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Farki: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=95226896][/quote]

Oh well...
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Besk: 12:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Jah1:
Ladies show off their loot after multiple trips to COVID-19 palliative warehouse in Monkey village, Lagos State

*Bags of rice
*Bags of Garri
*Cartons of salt, sugar, seasoning..
And lots more

WATCH VIDEO to see how she flaunts it on her doc media page...

WATVH NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jahayr0nO7Q

If it was their shops in Ladipo or Trade Fair or Mazda-Maza that was looted, by now they would have made everyone deaf with their noise.

Without being in power, Igbos are so territorial that they want to dominate everyone even in lands where they are visitors. Shebi you all are complaining of Hausa/Fulani, just dare gives the Igbos power and you will all hear WENNN.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by victons(m): 12:40am On Oct 23, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Embarrassment to the Igbo race..... we are better than that.
flee with your tribalism
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Yankee101: 12:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Please stop saying loot
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Dosvedanie(m): 12:49am On Oct 23, 2020
tjhinal:
You are very stupid, who are you telling this nonsense. Look at everything black and white, you trying to doctore it and give this looting another meaning, idiot.

No point arguing since he said I and my crew personally walked round Lagos to verify most of the fake videos of alleged looting and burning of properties and they were all lies. Someone even said the BRT stations and buses burnt are old videos from Zimbabwe.

Nairaland and comedians smiley
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=95226798][/quote]

Hehehe

E pain .ooo

grin

Cursed tribe
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by afroxyz: 12:56am On Oct 23, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:
angry

Please note the native language of the looters. angry

#YorubaRONU#

Fool.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by afroxyz: 12:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Besk:

If it was their shops in Ladipo or Trade Fair or Mazda-Maza that was looted, by now they would have made everyone deaf with their noise.

Without being in power, Igbos are so territorial that they want to dominate everyone even in lands where they are visitors. Shebi you all are complaining of Hausa/Fulani, just dare gives the Igbos power and you will all hear WENNN.

Fowl. Your Oba stole your commonwealth and you couldn't say a thing. Na Igbo be your problem. And wetin dey vex me , the money dey have you to post this rubbish no reach 5k. Keep selling your children's future. Cow

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by ajademola2000(m): 1:03am On Oct 23, 2020
This is fake news for real

humilitypays:
Fake news.

The video is doctored, this is an old video from a local beauty pageant organized in one remote community outskirt Lagos, if I can remember correctly, it was Badagry, and the winners were given foodstuffs and live animals as prize.

I remember some Nigerians mocking the organizers of the beauty pageant when the video first surfaced online earlier this year.

Stop spreading fake news and heating up our nation.

Lagos has been peaceful after the peaceful shooting of unarmed protesters at Lekki Toll Gate. I and my crew personally walked round Lagos to verify most of the fake videos of alleged looting and burning of properties and they were all lies, some were mostly old video clips from some war torn African countries and some from Northeast where Boko Haram have destroyed several communities.

I repeat, stop spreading fake news and causing more chaos! angry
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by TempleHouse: 1:07am On Oct 23, 2020
TOPIC IS : IGBO THE LOOTERS !!!

SHE WILL TRANSPORT SOME TO OKIJA
SHRINE TO BE SHARED IN THE COMMUNITY BY WEEKEND.

THAT IS THE FUTURE OF BIAFRA COUNTRY !!!

GOOD LUCK !!!
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by putin2: 1:12am On Oct 23, 2020
This is for only one local government area pls we need info for more ware house in other local govt area .God go punish all the politicians in Nigeria ,
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Ndipe(m): 1:24am On Oct 23, 2020
What of the rest who did not receive the loot?

Igbochief001:
How's that loot ... something that belongs to her ?
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 23, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:
angry

#YorubaRONU#
Lol... Ronu indeed
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by edoairways: 1:29am On Oct 23, 2020
humilitypays:
Fake news.

The video is doctored, this is an old video from a local beauty pageant organized in one remote community outskirt Lagos, if I can remember correctly, it was Badagry, and the winners were given foodstuffs and live animals as prize.

I remember some Nigerians mocking the organizers of the beauty pageant when the video first surfaced online earlier this year.

Lagos has been peaceful after the peaceful shooting of unarmed protesters at Lekki Toll Gate. I and my crew personally walked round Lagos to verify most of the fake videos of alleged looting and burning of properties and they were all lies, some were mostly old video clips from some war torn African countries and some from Northeast where Boko Haram have destroyed several communities.

What of the looting at Yomi Casual's stores?
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Focusmind: 1:44am On Oct 23, 2020
humilitypays:
Fake news.

Fake news is what will destroy this country. Just like the way they used fake news on radio to instigate genocide in Rwanda.

Some ethnic bigots up their have already started saying, listen to her native language. This was an old video. A lot of videos have been circulated online, trying to pitch one tribe against the other by those that thought that unity of purpose was impossible between two set of people. I am surprised that some youths bought all those fake videos and news, line, hook and sinker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:49am On Oct 23, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:
angry

#YorubaRONU#
This food is for all citizens. Get out
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by AOB1: 1:55am On Oct 23, 2020
humilitypays:
Fake news.

Are you mad Didn't you see covid19 written on one of those bags undecided
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by therajah: 2:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Sunnycliff:
She took her share and not a loot.
If everybody takes this kind of share, it will go round. How is she different from the ones we are complaining about!
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Mulisana: 2:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Cuomo pointed out that a recent report by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention proved one of his long-term propositions: the coronavirus has come to New York and was once the center of the global outbreak, mainly from Europe rather than China. He criticized President Donald Trump's coronavirus response, calling the pandemic in the United States "a virus of American division and federal incompetence."

1 Share

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by AMvanquish: 2:50am On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Like government like citizens both looters but then they claim they are fighting for good governance

Exactly. They claim they want good governance but when they get a position of authority or opportunity, they do the same or even worse.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Moferere:

Na your type DSS first dey arrest
What a pandemic headshot?
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by daniwise(m): 3:15am On Oct 23, 2020
tjhinal:
You are very stupid, who are you telling this nonsense. Look at everything black and white, you trying to doctore it and give this looting another meaning, idiot.

He is being sarcastic bro.He is mimicking Sanwo Olu,try and be calming down

1 Like

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by solomononu15: 3:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Very happy for her,dis is wat we manner from d earth.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Gbadebo19(m): 3:41am On Oct 23, 2020
humilitypays:
Fake news.

Lagos has been peaceful after the peaceful shooting of unarmed protesters at Lekki Toll Gate. I and my crew personally walked round Lagos to verify most of the fake videos of alleged looting and burning of properties and they were all lies, some were mostly old video clips from some war torn African countries and some from Northeast where Boko Haram have destroyed several communities angry
Is Your Brain Functioning At All? " Peaceful Shooting Of Protesters Or What Did You Say"?
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by udomma1005(m): 3:59am On Oct 23, 2020
We claim that the government is filled with rogues & looters but given the slightest opportunity, see the righteous action this one has portrayed, "achieved" in just one day oooo!
We nor know wetin we dey even protest for sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by oluwaahmed: 4:06am On Oct 23, 2020
taurusmena1:
And these lots demand good and better governance when they are more or less thieves. Obviously they will be worse than our present crop of leaders if they are opportuned to find themselves in the corridors of power.

Oga Saint. Do u know how she got so much? Why wasn't the palliative shared to nigerians? APC is indeed very wicked. Their plan was to keep those palliative safely stored till 2023 election where they will use it to buy votes, but God has exposed them. This goes to show you that God is exposing APC & they will never smell that seat again.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by oluwaahmed: 4:10am On Oct 23, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:
angry

#YorubaRONU#

Oponu. Palliative from FG that was supposed to be shared to yoruba indigenes was looted by the same yoruba leaders and stored in probably an igbo man warehouse. Your people na him wicked pass, shame no dey even catch you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by cho25bc(f): 4:17am On Oct 23, 2020
Macsjebs:
Things have really gotten out of hand, I can't believe all I labored for over a year now has to be rebuilt from the scratch cry cry cry
It's indeed painful each time I read all the reviews and recommendations on the thread on my signature and remember how much sacrifice was put into it embarassed embarassed
Why do you always lament about your poor patronage? You are not alone on this one bro. All my plans this have gone down the drain and the only few ones i have left from now till december are not certain to materialize again. Yet i dont lament. We are in this together. Majority of Nigerians are going through losses than gains. Sometimes when i look back at my life in 2020,especially from February ending till this very moment,i feel pained,depressed and sad. No tangible achievement. Covid 19 lockdown sucked up my 2020 visions and ambitions,now endsars protests and lekkimassacres,plus all the dreary aftermaths that come with it. So please stop these comments of bad patronage. When the country is functioning well, people will buy from you,including me

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by membranus: 4:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Moferere:

Na your type DSS first dey arrest

How many dey wan arrest?

The whole country?
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by membranus: 4:25am On Oct 23, 2020
humilitypays:
Fake news.

Thank you bro.

No be dem only fit manufacture fake fake-news.

We too have experts that can do the jobs.

It is all fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.