Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village (126596 Views)

Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) / Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Difrent: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Like government like citizens both looters but then they claim they are fighting for good governance

GOD BLESS YOU SIR FOR THIS
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Corroro: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2020
honestly
Raysleek:
This woman has enough to start a small kiosk
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by reiddecuti: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
That her possession not loot
Her possession denied of her by some few miscreant calling themselves leaders.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Kelvinhunta: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Guy u bahdt
cocolacec:

Because the wild animals of zoological republic live there. cheesy
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by enemyofprogress: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2020
See as foodstuffs dey excite Igbo woman. Poverty is a decease
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by ThatFairGuy1: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2020
humilitypays:
Fake news.

The video is doctored, this is an old video from a local beauty pageant organized in one remote community outskirt Lagos, if I can remember correctly, it was Badagry, and the winners were given foodstuffs and live animals as prize.

I remember some Nigerians mocking the organizers of the beauty pageant when the video first surfaced online earlier this year.

Stop spreading fake news and heating up our nation.

Lagos has been peaceful after the peaceful shooting of unarmed protesters at Lekki Toll Gate. I and my crew personally walked round Lagos to verify most of the fake videos of alleged looting and burning of properties and they were all lies, some were mostly old video clips from some war torn African countries and some from Northeast where Boko Haram have destroyed several communities.

I repeat, stop spreading fake news and causing more chaos! angry
What fake news by Those devil will cause to will tear Nigeria apart
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by amazingspiderma: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Embarrassment to the Igbo race..... we are better than that.
How is this post connected to Ethnic Identity? Please explain.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by bukas15(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2020
kponkedenge:
It's sad that palliatives meant for the poor was stashed somewhere by some greedy individuals in government.
please who are are the poor !. So you prefer greedy and wealthy politicians to be in custody of those food items. Its beter the protesters forcefully take what rightfully belong to them
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by MSEdLAW(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2020
humilitypays:
Fake news.

The video is doctored, this is an old video from a local beauty pageant organized in one remote community outskirt Lagos, if I can remember correctly, it was Badagry, and the winners were given foodstuffs and live animals as prize.

I remember some Nigerians mocking the organizers of the beauty pageant when the video first surfaced online earlier this year.

Lagos has been peaceful after the peaceful shooting of unarmed protesters at Lekki Toll Gate. I and my crew personally walked round Lagos to verify most of the fake videos of alleged looting and burning of properties and they were all lies, some were mostly old video clips from some war torn African countries and some from Northeast where Boko Haram have destroyed several communities.

You are a dumb Bleep... so at this so-called pageant they equally awarded the winner a sack of RICE labeled CA-COVID abi? Or where you fucking blind? jeez how are we sharing same nationality idiot !!!
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Hullabaloon: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2020
tjhinal:
You are very stupid, who are you telling this nonsense. Look at everything black and white, you trying to doctore it and give this looting another meaning, idiot.

Wahala for people like you wey no understand the concept of sarcasm
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by moneyissweet(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Which one be peaceful shooting?
Aswear we don crase for this country.

humilitypays:
Fake news.

1 Share

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by coolcare(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Congratulations ��....at least the palliative goes directly to the needy without logistics cost
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by IMASTEX: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
That her possession not loot
I wonder for the op oh?! She only recoved her things that were looted.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Myer(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2020
humilitypays:
Fake news.

Don't keep embarrassing your lineage here. Can't you see the COVID written on one of the bags?

Yes some times people spread fake news but this is certainly not the case here.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Sunsets: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2020
What has Igbo got to do with this? An individual looted. Now, it is Igbo that looted. Go get education. If she deserves to be arrested, she will be arrested as a woman and not as an Igbo woman. The same thing the politicians use to divide you people that's what you've inherited. Can't you people see these things?
NwaNimo1:
Embarrassment to the Igbo race..... we are better than that.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Moferere: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Raysleek:

This is what you get when you join police after primary school.na your type dey make people shout end sars

You will soon hear from us

Awkuzu SARS
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Jah1:
Ladies show off their loot after multiple trips to COVID-19 palliative warehouse in Monkey village, Lagos State

*Bags of rice
*Bags of Garri
*Cartons of salt, sugar, seasoning..
And lots more

WATCH VIDEO to see how she flaunts it on her doc media page...

WATVH NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jahayr0nO7Q

You are a fake news peddler. There are coming for you. This your fake YouTube channel will put you in trouble.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Raysleek:

So you believe this fake news?
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Raysleek: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Moferere:

You will soon hear from us

Awkuzu SARS
Otondo
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by OyinO: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Stewpeed analysis. If truly those were Covid-19 Palliatives, how does it translate to looting or stealing when it's meant for the people but rather starched away and left to rot/waste?
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Friend22(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2020
html14java:

COVID 19 paliatives hoarded then Discovered by masses and she carried that. And you're complaining. The last time Covid-19 paliatives was shared in Lagos is July, if not may. Who are those paliatives made for?

Wait...You seem to be benefiting heavily from this government.

Go and read what the Lagos stare government said concerning the palliative.
What has not been given to you is still not yours.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Kaiser20: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Like government like citizens both looters but then they claim they are fighting for good governance
They will tell you the looters are sponsored.
Crime & looting is inside the citizens not within ,from the very poor to the very rich they are all greedy.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by mountmoriah(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Raysleek:
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by dagbas: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
This package is better than your yeye trader moni or wareva
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by pesty100(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Twelfthman:
What's fake blindee? Didn't you see covid19 written on the palliative or you didnt watch the video

it's all fake new Nigerians can never loot
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by shugabasbn: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Who has never get tired of this country?

Someone must japa
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Beverlyjean:
U just exposed urself to the authorities
���
Which authority? Did you see the path where some policemen and soldiers were packing theirs too? In this country, it is personal interest that unites us
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by ViktorOG: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Friend22:

And you believe that? The palliative was meant to cushion the hardship during the peak of covid-19, when people were ask to stay at home. Why didn't they share it then? Now they are telling us, they are repacking.... Haba! They will share it till when? It should have been shared when needed. I don't blame the govt, I actually blame dangote and co who gave palliative to govt instead of sharing it directly to people. Including my ex pastor, Eneche whose church members were starving, but instead of giving them palliative the preferred to give govt.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Lastmankc(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2020
This one boyfriend go rest small from urgent 2k
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by Moferere: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Raysleek:

Otondo

tongue
I will panelbeat your body
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by html14java(f): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Friend22:

You're believing the government.
I see you're one of them.
I am done talking with you.
Re: Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village by edumagamaga(f): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2020
She took her own share and u called it loot .How is that loot?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.