Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What A Pathetic Presidential Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Pathetic Presidential Speech (1338 Views)

Tinubu Just Made The Most Uninspiring Presidential Speech Ever / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Please What's Does The Second Flag In Nigeria's Presidential Speech Background F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is a huge show of shame. No sympathy or words of hope to victims neither did the President reveal the plans that he has formulated to end the current unrest. He only sympathized with the police. He was also talking about npower, tradermonie and other unnecessary things.

2 Likes

Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by brodalikeme(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is irresponsible. The president has become a liability. Zero competence and leadership ideas. How can he wait two weeks and end up saying nothing? May God forgive him

I weep for Nigeria
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Ravern: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Very pathetic indeed

1 Like

Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
brodalikeme:
This is irresponsible. The president has become a liability. Zero competence and leadership ideas. How can he wait two weeks and end up saying nothing? May God forgive him

I weep for Nigeria
Same here bro. This is really annoying.

1 Like

Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by 2by40ft: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Keeping Nigeria 1 ll never be a good news for pigs

2 Likes

Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by KpakpakpaRice: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Was highly dissapointed listening to him. Pa Buhari, made no mention of the Lekki shootings. He was sympathizing with the police, but Pa Buhari didnt even mention the word...Lekki.
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Rodwave: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Very disgraceful and disgusting. God punish all the foolish zombie miscreants
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by olioxx(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
In my lame man knowledge, I have questions that I would like answered.
1. Why is Buhari's speeches always pre-recorded?
2. Why must he air his speech around either 7pm or 8pm?
3. To those that supposedly believed the Lekki shooting was photoshopped and that very few to none died, do you you discredit a video that was broadcasted LIVE on Instagram?
4. Was Ighalo stupid to insult the Nigerian Government minutes after the live broadcast of the shooting?
5. Why is Sanwo Olu saying different things as regards the Lekki shooting?
6. In the Pres. speech he was busy talking about Tradermonie, N-power etc, NO EMPHATY, NO NOTHING! Fine he acknowlege the loss of live, but that's it. WHY?WHY?
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
2by40ft:
Keeping Nigeria 1 ll never be a good news for pigs
You have a shallow thinking faculty.
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by 2by40ft: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
matex97:
You have a shallow thinking faculty.
As expected not a good news for pigs
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
brodalikeme:

I weep for Nigeria

Very tragic indeed.

I thought I was the only one disappointed.
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
2by40ft:

As expected not a good news for pigs
It is you and your likes that are pigs and charlatans. Deluded and sycophantic youth
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Miracle2020: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
matex97:
This is a huge show of shame. No sympathy or words of hope to victims neither did the President reveal the plans that he has formulated to end the current unrest. He only sympathized with the police. He was also talking about npower, tradermonie and other unnecessary things.
have you ever agree with any of his speech? Pigs can never be satisfied.
The bitter truth is that , there is nothing you can do. You will continue to cry till 2023.
Falana and his bastards son I hope they are happy now.
They use Yoruba to destroy Yoruba.
Falana and his bastards son must pay.
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by 2by40ft: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
matex97:
It is you and your likes that are pigs and charlatans. Deluded and sycophantic youth
grin
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Miracle2020: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
KpakpakpaRice:
Was highly dissapointed listening to him. Pa Buhari, made no mention of the Lekki shootings. He was sympathizing with the police, but Pa Buhari didnt even mention the word...Lekki.
which Lekki. Nobody die in Lekki. Or if your mother died in Lekki let us see her photo.
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
have you ever agree with any of his speech? Pigs can never be satisfied.
The bitter truth is that , there is nothing you can do. You will continue to cry till 2023.
Falana and his bastards son I hope they are happy now.
They use Yoruba to destroy Yoruba.
You are a useless pig, charlatan and political sycophant.
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Miracle2020: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
olioxx:
In my lame man knowledge, I have questions that I would like answered.
1. Why is Buhari's speeches always pre-recorded?
2. Why must he air his speech around either 7pm or 8pm?
3. To those that supposedly believed the Lekki shooting was photoshopped and that very few to none died, do you you discredit a video that was broadcasted LIVE on Instagram?
4. Was Ighalo stupid to insult the Nigerian Government minutes after the live broadcast of the shooting?
5. Why is Sanwo Olu saying different things as regards the Lekki shooting?
6. In the Pres. speech he was busy talking about Tradermonie, N-power etc, NO EMPHATY, NO NOTHING! Fine he acknowlege the loss of live, but that's it. WHY?WHY?
who is Ighalo? So in your pig brain you consider Ighalo to be relevant in Nigeria politics? The video was meant to decieve brainless pigs.
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Nicoswit(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by olioxx(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
who is Ighalo? So in your pig brain you consider Ighalo to be relevant in Nigeria politics? The video was meant to decieve brainless pigs.
ok now clarify your opinion let me hear you.
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by KpakpakpaRice: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
which Lekki. Nobody die in Lekki. Or if your mother died in Lekki let us see her photo.
You're a FOOL, a big one at that. So, in your myopic thinking...you only sympathize with dead people? Those who were shot, injured, had their arms chopped off because of bullet wounds, etc...they dont need to be sympathized with? Or you want to tell me no one was shot too? The video of Jide Sawolu visiting patients at the hospital was doctored too? The president cannot sympathíze with them? You are a FOOL MR!
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Rodwave: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Who is that foolish zombie sociopath that quoted me? Is he a raving lunatic?
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Jostoman: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't care about his speech am only waiting for the ICC to do the needful
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by KpakpakpaRice: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
bullet wounds from ipob military abi? Why posting fake fake videos everywhere?
You are as foolish as your mother.
I don't blame you, I blame the foolish Falana who back stab Tinubu.
Now, i can see you're trolling. I cant engage you...peace man.
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by olioxx(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020
I asked you to clarify your opinion, but you've gone mute.
First I want you to know that some people reacted angrily immediately after watching that Lekki toll gate incident. Anthony Joshua is one of such person.
https://www.nairaland.com/6194538/anthony-joshua-reacts-lekki-shootings
Secondly, Lagos state Governor contradicted himself multiple times on Twitter regarding the Lekki incident, he originally nobody was dead, and later apologies and share condolesence to those affected, he even labelled Oct 20 the worst day in Lagos history. If nothing happened will he share condolesence
https://www.nairaland.com/6195682/sanwo-olu-father-brother-touched-infirmities
Third, on Oct 20, Macherster City played against PSG, and the game ended withhn the hours of 8pm, after watching the live broadcast share on Instagram at around 7:35pm or thereabout, Ighalo slammed FG.
Ighalo did this after the match and after he has watched the vid.
https://www.nairaland.com/6196068/lekki-toll-gate-ashamed-government/#95175101
https://www.nairaland.com/6194511/shame-world-ighalo-blasts-nigerian
Re: What A Pathetic Presidential Speech by Afolabimills(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Spit

(1) (Reply)

POLITICKING: What To Be Done To Make Tinubu To... By Prof. Michael Ogueke / Revolution Is A Marxist Trick / Fact Check On American Citizen Recused By American Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.