Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest (76106 Views)

7 Things President Buhari Revealed About Magu's Probe, Suspension / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by imoowo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
I pray for Nigeria
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by yemi1504: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
lildonn222:
Insult me one more time I promise you you'll regret it.

Ignore button. Now complete this z0mbie, silence is the best answer and don't wrestle with a pig, 0de!
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by theFilmtric: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
SO THIS IS THE SPEECH THAT TOOK HIM AND HIS BOYS WEEKS TO WRITE

I AM SPEECHless

This man is a DISGRACE!!!

theFilmtricsay

Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by blueAgent(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
BigBashiru:

Buhari has good intentions but implementation is slow.... how can you be talking of 10 year plan when stomachs are hungry?? He needs an aggressive cabinet filled with people like rotimi amaechi

You must be a clown.
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by obilokechukwu(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
tsagir:
ANTI TINUBU PROTEST BY IPOB WAS ACHIEVED, IPOB DESTROY LAGOS,IPOB DESTROY YORUBA LAND, PLS STOP BURNING YORUBA LAND
ode, mumu. the peoples that invent and attack oba palace na igbo, most of them na yoruba. yoruba peoples attack them oba and disgraceful them oba. because they oba is too greedy and selfish. when you are good, people will recommend you to another people,in fact your goodwill will speak for you. nigeria need good leadership not bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by just2endowed: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kwamecron:
Stupid.

Wat about the Lekki killings

He said the protesters caused the killing
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by theFilmtric: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
The summary of Buubu's speech
- Dear so called Protesters if dem born your papa well go protest
- If you know the Poverty eradication programmes we have for you guys una go rate us pass other administration
- Police wey dem kill make una no vex
- Oba of Lagos you sef no vex
- International communities dey your dey make I dey my dey. Na my country be this
- Police we fit increase una salary, we still dey reason am sha

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by BetaJoe2002(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Pre recorded broadcast

Is he afraid to speak with press?
is he alive
theFilmtric:
The summary of Buubu's speech
- Dear so called Protesters if dem born your papa well go protest
- If you know the Poverty eradication programmes we have for you guys una go rate us pass other administration
- Police wey dem kill make una no vex
- Oba of Lagos you sef no vex
- International communities dey your dey make I dey my dey. Na my country be this
- Police we fit increase una salary, we still dey reason am sha
piggyvestashawo:
Pre recorded broadcast

is he alive
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by BetaJoe2002(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Pre recorded broadcast
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by PHOTSEE(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
tsagir:
ANTI TINUBU PROTEST BY IPOB WAS ACHIEVED, IPOB DESTROY LAGOS,IPOB DESTROY YORUBA LAND, PLS STOP BURNING YORUBA LAND
ABOKI SPOTED
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by theFilmtric: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
BetaJoe2002:

is he alive
is he alive

SEY NA HIS GHOST TALK 7:00pm NI??

theFilmtricsay
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by Grantedgold8(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
potbelly:
Baba plans to end poverty alleviation in 10 years...

Abeg who did we offend... cry

Lol, I was shocked when I saw it.. the man wants to destroy Nigerians for 10yrs.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by praz001(m): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
where is Buhari?

Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by Sadebixx(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
egopersonified:

I have always felt that tinubu is the North's greatest competitor to being the next president. So everything is being done to weaken his popularity. Osinbanjo is next. If tinubu has being destroyed politically, osinbanjo is next. They will find incriminating evidence against him. They will turn southerners against him. And the only presidential candidates for 2023 will be northerners. These people know the game and how to play it.

Northerners are watching everything, the protesters and accusers made it look political as it is now obvious that Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu and Oba of Lagos were the major target, they all went online jubilating and transferring fake videos about Tinubu and the Oba of Lagos just to humiliate and rubbish their reputation specifically because they want to use the Lekki shooting to nail Tinubu's future political ambition and also because of his support and loyalty to APC.
Oba of Lagos is not exempted as opposition see him as a strong APC fan, Yorubas and their leaders are watching too.
Don't mind the silence of many Yorubas now, they will do the needful when the time is right.
If Tinubu is found not guilty over allegations of initiating military attack on peaceful protesters, then most people and Northerners will now see Tinubu as a man being victimised because of his support for Buhari making it very easy for him to gather more vote in 2023 if he decides to contest for presidency.
Tinubu is a big threat to PDP, they are after him and their supporters are launching coordinated attacks just to bring him down.
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Empty speech that could escalate the protest
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by zomby(m): 1:23am On Oct 23, 2020
If only this senseless bloodyfo0l had spoken directly to the nation many days ago, this mess could have been avoided.

The brain dead bloodyfo0l can’t read, can’t speak, can’t comprehend anything; he is as brainless as a village goat.
I Just can’t believe Nigerians allowed a lost goat to lead this great nation.
We deserve much more better.

May Allah punish Buhari, his family and his entire cabal...
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by Hamildona: 5:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Mr. President and his cabinet are thieves, they need to be stoned to death
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by Divoc19(f): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Y'all should go read/watch the movie 'THE DICTATOR -ROTTEN TOMATOES' and see the current Nigerian Presidency..
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by sureinfo: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2020
too disconnected
DesChyko:
And to think I was advocating that if he had spoken earlier, things may have calmed down by now.
How wrong I was.angry

Nigerians and The international community were particular about the brutality of the police and glaring insensitivity of the government.

And his response is more of a campaign speech listing achievements.

How disconnected can one be from reality!
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by Olam09(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2020
bunmconig:
I’ve been hearing some news that people went to loot a warehouse containing palliatives.

This is just to reassure the govt that the news is fake and those photos/videos are photoshopped.

No Nigerian went into any warehouse.
Rats working with unknown forces did this. Thank you
Ori gbogbo yin ti daru....
#Endbadgovernance
Oga nothing was photoshopped the video is real it's the palliative meant for the people during the covid 19 lockdown. It's the handiwork of some people in charge of distributing the palliative that kept those food items perhaps for their own use or perhaps for repackaging and reselling it. The store measures six hundred feet by six hundred feet and there are tons of food stuffs in it it's not any photo shop my brother
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by Masteryucap1(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2020
If care not taken this is how Nigeria will be shared, we've tried of Nigerians government
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by Casemiro(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Pre recorded broadcast

they'll press his neck
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by bunmconig(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2020
Olam09:
Oga nothing was photoshopped the video is real it's the palliative meant for the people during the covid 19 lockdown. It's the handiwork of some people in charge of distributing the palliative that kept those food items perhaps for their own use or perhaps for repackaging and reselling it. The store measures six hundred feet by six hundred feet and there are tons of food stuffs in it it's not any photo shop my brother
my brother, we are on the same path. I only typed that based on their denial to what happened at Lekki
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by RosyIsBlessed: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Oladdesigng:

Lol.. don't tell me u think is buhari tweeting those statements..

Whoever is tweeting it is irrelevant. As far as it's his verified Twitter handle, whoever is handling the account according to you would have told him. The main question is why are the youths not speaking their mind on that page instead of the ifb ifb everywhere. It's to cause more hardship and death to people they prefer.
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by mrkings84(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2020
Buhari can't speak for once without reading from a piece of rough paper.

How is this old hag at the helms of affairs of the most populous black nation??
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by Richykaycee(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2020
he didn't address anything,he just read the script, after everything #lekki shooting was never address
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by HandsomeBlack: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Number 11: They thought I was weak because I quickly disbanded SARS so I have to show them that I'm still the Commander In Chief.
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by enemyofprogress: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Na the thing wey president dogo talk be that

Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by User09: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
dominique:

That's plain ridiculous

Hi,

Please create a thread with this. Cant seem to

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-africa-54628292
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by Morenikeji4: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
#end buhari#
Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by BetaJoe2002(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
theFilmtric:

Re: 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest by BetaJoe2002(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
theFilmtric:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.