Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (103477 Views)

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / Musiliu Smith: How Flagrant Police Misconduct Led To EndSARS Protests Nationwide / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Gbam!!!
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by codemaniacs: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
zz
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
richmanrichard:
if you actually have brains you wud know that these thugs are sponsored by apc
If you actually had brains you won't have quoted me, hell if you had brains you would have figured how much of a waste you are to humanity and jumped into the lagoon at Lagos.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by adaericprin(f): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mycoin:
A child that has never witnessed war will think war is just killing of people only.

They forget war is starvation,
war is rape,
war is deprivation of movement,
war is fear,
war is lack of access to health care,
War brings diseases,
war is homelessness,
War is losing children,
War is losing parents,
War Is losing spouses,
War is losing loved ones,
War is creating an entire generation who will be illiterates,
War is so much more than just shooting guns and ending lives.

Even after war, it will take decades to heal, to reconcile, to build etc

Ask Iraq, Afghanistan, Rwanda, Libya, Yemen.

War in reality is different from war in the movies

When next you wish for war, ask those who have actually witnessed it..

Ur wise sir

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by toprealman: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
To all the Sai Buhari adherents, come and see the buffoon you once praised and adored.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nchenches: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
All these scripts by Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu.

Both copied from Segun Adeniyi.

Yar’Adua died in Saudi Arabia while Segun Adeniyi played Spokesman of a dead president as a living president.

The PMB they present to Nigerians today is younger than Buhari by about 40 years.

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by zoedew: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
He has no right under the constitution to suspend a peaceful protest. He can arrest criminals who loot under the guise of peaceful but must desist from raising thugs to counter peaceful protests. All done in that direction open in Abuja is in video format all over the www. Very shameful conduct by a Leader!
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by LLMG: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
What a pity.
fk001:
God bless President Muhammad Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

There is only three way to unseat a seating President globally

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

3. If he decides to resign willingful - Buhari will never resign deal with it.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

Trump verbally abused journalist on live interview on several occasions.
Yet IPOB love Trump but hate Buhari

I repeat no one can unseat Buhari till 2023!!!

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

Longlive President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by richmanrichard: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Betty101:
The lowest stupid rank and it is called idiots . Pls ignore those slow pokes.They have sold their soul to the devil
well I ve gotten used to his likes like internal zombies as helinues,managrills aka dead vulture griller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by yemi1504: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
braine:
Its obvious Buhari sent those soldiers to murder those innocent souls.

Buhari the murderer!

He will soon report to the ICC to defend himself against charges of crimes against humanity and genocide against his own people! Just a matter of time!
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Gbemini(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Brokeronline:
This is just the beginning of the protest.

But aside being partisan, they man that addressed the nation tonight doesn't look like Buhari ooo

Carefully check the picture below
so na your uncle b this one
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by MT: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
When a retired General says he will not tolerate protesters destroying public and private properties, you should be worried.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Web2020: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Literally, Buhari is angry that the death toll at the Lekki massacre were too few! He actually sent the Army to level them but God with his mercies prevailed. The blood of the deceased will cry on his head
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Moganajoe: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by richmanrichard: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
SegFault:

If you actually had brains you won't have quoted me, hell if you had brains you would have figured how much of a waste you are to humanity and jumped into the lagoon at Lagos.
e pain am! oya go buy brain b4 u type again. eternal zombie!
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by klawaaa: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
This fool does not know that he is limited in that regard. The president does not have the constitutional right to stop anyone from protesting peacefully.
lalasticlala:

https://www.facebook.com/1452287068399764/posts/2410664315895363/
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fk001(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
sapphiere:
Why are you contradicting yourself?

Sapphire what do you want me to say again
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by princeogbeide1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eteka1:
you have the right to protest. But don't block roads and damage property or else you will not like what will happen to you.

Fool stop referring to me. Did you see me protesting in your dreams ?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by princeogbeide1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
SegFault:

Until the thugs looting hold you, be like say you no want police to function again, have you watched the purge, if not watch it and cure yourself of this ignorance you are displaying.
Your life is an ignorance

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by supercase1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining curses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.
then let he now implement the ban grin
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Fa44me: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:
God bless President Muhammad Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

There is only three way to unseat a seating President globally

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

3. If he decides to resign willingful - Buhari will never resign deal with it.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

Trump verbally abused journalist on live interview on several occasions.
Yet IPOB love Trump but hate Buhari

I repeat no one can unseat Buhari till 2023!!!

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

Longlive President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria

By the time God puts you and your murderer to unimaginable shame, your your eyes will clear. Very soon, the wrath of God will come over your evil president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
princeogbeide1:

My life is an ignorance
Perfect
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by mankan2k7(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dulladdinh-o felt no sympathy with the fallen youths who were massacre by himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Gotze1: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bastard, come and stop the protest. I dare you to come out to the street and stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Oldboss(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
By God's grace latest December 2021 I won't be here in this hell hole... ..This speech is the worst I have ever heard , it literally broke my spirit.

This man is the worst of the worst........scum of the earth
we all voted for him
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by yemi1504: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:
THE earlier we all come to the knowledge of truth the better.

Buhari is either dead or seriously in a critical condition and only the top people knows about this and they dare not talk.

The Hausa elites has all the politicians in their pocket... They don't represent us but themlseves... Its time we demand for our country, let Nigeria be splitted.

There has never been one Nigeria, the only people enjoying one Nigeria is the Hausa's. Time to hold on our destiny ourselves.

Time for secession to happen in this Shith0le of a country that is a z0o to save lives! We should all support it!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by smalldoctor: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by osamz007: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
See his empty head like Opera mini logo, no substance

aunty small small na cheesy
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by richmanrichard: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oldboss:
we all voted for him
point of correction! you voted him n I did not.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by 8stargeneral: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
tyrant
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by DBadman: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:

grin
Amotolongbo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.