Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide (39719 Views)

NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nemesis0147(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2023

61 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by TemplarLandry: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2023

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Afriqiyaah(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2023
Wow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by successmatters(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Political lessons are being learned grin

128 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Landowner101(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2023
They said this day wouldn't come grin

It's still a mystery how people with the highest acclaimed IGR are the ones groaning more over their principal's policy.

194 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2023
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here 😂 , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.

60 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by OmekaguGCFR1: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2023
We will teach igbos political lesson they're now in financial mess ntorr

193 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2023
Go again

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nemesis0147(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by BoldBrainz(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.

Antee Rose, good morning.. grin

How is NLC treating you this morning?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nemesis0147(m): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2023

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nemesis0147(m): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2023

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Antee Rose, good morning.. grin

How is NLC treating you this morning?
All these conspiracy is not good, for God sake how many months has Mr president spent in office

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Depriest2020: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Am against any form of protest, subsidy should go once and for all.

Workers please exercise patience for minimum wage will be increased.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nemesis0147(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2023

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by HNICEARTH: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
They should stop all these please, it's too early. Asiwaju should just increase minimum wage and distribute palliatives. He should not fail me please because I will have no option than to leave Nairaland after all I've said here 😂 , my enemies will not let me rest here over Asiwaju especially that craddock boy.

Dont worry. The procession and all you have said will favor you and your family

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by OVB123: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2023
successmatters:
Political lessons are being learned grin
Nigerians are already tire of the DRUG BARON. I pity them.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nemesis0147(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2023

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by b3llo(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2023
Nawa o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by BoldBrainz(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
All these conspiracy is not good, for God sake how many months has Mr president spent in office

Haba Antee Rose.. grin!

I just greeted you na. At least answer me first before you cry on Asiwaju's mandate.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Haba Antee Rose.. grin!

I just greeted you na. At least answer me first before you cry on Asiwaju's mandate.
ok good morning too how was night, wife and kids? Bless you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by inoki247: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2023
Where the Protest

Crusade gathering plenty pass this...

When the time for real protest reach NLC no go dey involved people no really trust NLC anymore...

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nemesis0147(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2023

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by ambale(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

Honestly even though i never supported him but i thought with his experience he should know better and act better..

Let's see what he does to salvage the situation right now, cos its getting messier daily, rail transport grounded across the country already

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2023
ambale:

Honestly even though i never supported him but i thought with his experience he should know better and act better..

Let's see what he does to salvage the situation right now, cos its getting messier daily, rail transport grounded across the country already
Everything will be fine, you all should rather pray for him than insult him

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by ambale(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:
Am against any form of protest, subsidy should go once and for all.

Workers please exercise patience for minimum wage will be increased.

Shey na only workers dey the country? Cos i dont understand your optimism ooo

Fuel of 3k no full 5litres keg, how do you want businesses that rely on power to fair right now??

The president needs to do better than he is doing right now

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by BoldBrainz(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
ok good morning too how was night, wife and kids? Bless you

We've all gone out to join the NLC protest cheesy. Offices are under lock and key. All gates leading to secretariats have been barricaded and there are cardboards with very mean write-ups displayed everywhere. It's a glorious sight.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

We've all gone out to join the NLC protest cheesy. Offices are under lock and key. All gates leading to secretariats have been barricaded and there are cardboards with very mean write-ups displayed everywhere. It's a glorious sight.
God will judge you and a other obidients for this protest when the government have barely settled

1 Like

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nemesis0147(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2023
Let the poor breath
Someone should tag the mods

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by doctokwus: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2023
Don't like deceptive people.
Tinubu was deceptive and classless when he said that "for years I av been advocating for fuel subsidy removal",the same man that led a mass protest against subsidy removal when Jonathan,not even removed,but just increased fuel price!He didn't even acknowledge that he was wrong then.That shows a man that can lie to achieve his aims.
Tinubu has not handled the policies well at all and it has showed how lacking in economic know-how and management he is,despite the propaganda of him being a very good economic manager.
Hope this strike doesn't snowball because he has not shown any ability so far to properly address and come up with a holistic solution to critical issues.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide by Nemesis0147(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2023
Mynd44
Seun

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Police Officers / Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win / Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Campaign To The Streets Of Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.