Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (103480 Views)

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / Musiliu Smith: How Flagrant Police Misconduct Led To EndSARS Protests Nationwide / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by MT: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bigchristo:
he can not suspend protest if their demands are not met,this is democracy not military regime..Buhari govt is a colossal failure

The same constitution that gives you right to a peaceful protest, also gives the government power to step in when the protest is violating other people's right and turning into anarchy.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by IamPlato(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
SegFault:

Leave them, if you tell them they will start talking nonsense about bribes and betrayal, please how did South Africa end apartheid, did they wake up one day without any clear aims, walk around blocking roads and shouting then turn around and loot people's businesses, did they? They had leaders who gave them clear instructions and they got what they wanted, though it was long, it's not about how long but how well.
The truth I have for the youths is that if they don't take a stand now and let the government know our stand then they may never be able to do it again...

The moment Nigerian youths fall back to their fun life then all efforts might be back to zero

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Ola5TP: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:
God bless President Muhammad Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

There is only three way to unseat a seating President globally

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

3. If he decides to resign willingful - Buhari will never resign deal with it.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

Trump verbally abused journalist on live interview on several occasions.
Yet IPOB love Trump but hate Buhari

I repeat no one can unseat Buhari till 2023!!!

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

Longlive President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria

God punish you and ur generation for spitting out trash even when there's no joy in the Land. slowpoke
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
MT:

No he didn't but I will like you to tell me how he tolerated it.

How didn't he tolerate it? How come all d Carnage that has been going on in d country?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by ivieeseosa: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fake news. Video was photoshopped

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by seunjungle1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
This one is very 5tupid...you reasoned like Fulani

fk001:

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

God bless Nigeria

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by abokimallam: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
The disaster rigged and imposed on Nigeria by Tinubu and Oshopikin has spoken. Thank God they are his first casualties.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
MT:
When a retired General says he will not tolerate protesters destroying public and private properties, you should be worried.

So buhari wasn't an ex general when hoodlums took over several cities in d country?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by MT: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
lexy2014:

How didn't he tolerate it? How come all d Carnage that has been going on in d country?

No government will want civil disorder. Youths were peacefully protesting till some people who had axe to grind with government intervened. They sponsored thugs to infiltrate the protest and turned it to chaos. Many police stations were attacked with service rifles stolen.

Now Buhari has spoken, don't count numbers of his words, focus on the serious intent of his message , which is, it's not business as usual.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
MT:

The same constitution that gives you right to a peaceful protest, also gives the government power to step in when the protest is violating other people's right and turning into anarchy.

Is it d protests that is violating people's rights& turning into anarchy or d activities of hoodlums that is responsible for d present chaos?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
MT:

No government will want civil disorder. Youths were peacefully protesting till some people who had axe to grind with government intervened. They sponsored thugs to infiltrate the protest and turned it to chaos. Many police stations were attacked with service rifles stolen.

Now Buhari has spoken, don't count numbers of his words, focus on the serious intent of his message , which is, it's not business as usual.

Oga, u haven't answered my question. I didn't ask u all this grammar.

How didn't he tolerate it? How come all d Carnage that has been going on in d country? Didn't he tolerate d Carnage?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by MT: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga, u haven't answered my question. I didn't ask u all this grammar.

How didn't he tolerate it? How come all d Carnage that has been going on in d country? Didn't he tolerate d Carnage?

At this juncture, I won't be interested to further this discourse with you. Thanks for attempting to maintain civility till this point.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Bigchristo: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
MT:

Steps in by giving order for military to shoot unarmed civilians protesting for their rights? Or sponsoring thugs to hijack protest to makes it turn violence?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by supernet4(f): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
D only thing I hear na
Farmermoni
Tradermoni
Marketing
Nfower
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining curses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.
Nigerian leaders are very stupid, they don't know how to govern citizens of a country.
In Ghana there's secessionist group of people in the Volta region of Ghana that want to leave the country and become independent, they sieze police vehicles, closed down all radio stations in their regions and was chanting they want to leave they're marginalized.
. The Ghanaian government did not send soldiers to shoot at those secessionist groups, the government showed maturity by apprehending those groups of people who were out of law and order.
The government didn't cause mayhem by shooting at protesters in that region.
As we speak these secessionist groups would be charged to court next week to face the law.
On like the Nigerian government that can't respect the rules of law to kill innocent protesters there by escalating the whole situation. Now everywhere in Nigeria is in anarchy because the government didn't do due diligence to control the situation of the protest instead they escalated it by shooting at people.
Pablo Escobar the renowned drug baron and his gang caused mayhem in Colombia but the government control the situation, they did not send soldiers to shoot at innocent people.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
MT:

At this juncture, I won't be interested to further this discourse with you. Thanks for attempting to maintain civility till this point.

Y would u be interested in furthering this discourse when u have made claims that u can't defend. Simple questions & u are beating around d bush. No one said u shouldn't support buhari but do it with knowledge. Dont try to defend d indefensible by being sychophantic
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by calebadeosun: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
blaise26abj:
Small mindedness .
Werey re o
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by lexy2014: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
onyechez:

Nigerian leaders are very stupid, they don't know how to govern citizens of a country.
In Ghana there's secessionist group of people in the Volta region of Ghana that want to leave the country and become independent, they sieze police vehicles, closed down all radio stations in their regions and was chanting they want to leave they're marginalized.
. The Ghanaian government did not send soldiers to shoot at those secessionist groups, the government showed maturity by apprehending those groups of people who were out of law and order.
The government didn't cause mayhem by shooting at protesters in that region.
As we speak these secessionist groups would be charged to court next week to face the law.
On like the Nigerian government that can't respect the rules of law to kill innocent protesters there by escalating the whole situation. Now everywhere in Nigeria is in anarchy because the government didn't do due diligence to control the situation of the protest instead they escalated it by shooting at people.
Pablo Escobar the renowned drug baron and his gang caused mayhem in Colombia but the government control the situation, they did not send soldiers to shoot at innocent people.

I really don't no what to say to u. Do u realize that not many people understand what u said? It's too complicated. They can't understand why govt should be civil & respect it's citizens
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Rhard: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
The pre-Reorded speech of buharia today was fake it has been exposed watch and see tor yourself https://web.facebook.com/SimonEkpaOfficial/videos/856130488463962/
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by VirginSearcher(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Recorded speech
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fk001(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ola5TP:
God punish you and ur generation for spitting out trash even when there's no joy in the Land. slowpoke

Fvck off my generation are doing well
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fk001(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
seunjungle1:
This one is very 5tupid...you reasoned like Fulani

I wish i was
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by eddyslim(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
useless man
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by eddyslim(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
EyezofGod120:
cheesy this man talk no reach 15minutes, ahh mo ti shi country ya si,,,,those people supporting this government will die soon
How can a president prepare and still talk rubbish.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by okuta007: 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Laboni:
You dey talk long story.. so asked, I hope you will join in the protest or you’re behind your keypad talking?

you are not worth my time, i don’t owe you any explanation of what i am doing right now on the field to support the struggle- I am not talking to you lilly livered NPOWER hypnotized Esau of a man. I am addressing my comrades who who know what’s up- please park well and go serve your master Buhari
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by bewise24: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
We must understand that: 1. the kind of federalism we operate does not encourage productivity as emphasis is always on "sharing formular" 2. that the north is dragging us back because of its refusal to adjust to the realities of the 21st century. 3 any president, regardless of his place of origin, who attempts to end some of the cultural cum religious practices hindering the dev of the north/Nigeria will meet brick walls. 4 that the east and the west must helplessly be at logger head with current system. if they unite and produce a president, the northern conservatives will create rebel groups that would make the country ungovernable. 5 that only resourse countrol or dissolution can lead to the dev of areas constituting the FRN today.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by olumide4christ: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Miosendyin:
Where is the video where trump asked soldiers to shoot protesters.. we are not surprise anymore when we see a die hard supporter of buhari and apc making comments..

Didn't you see the tweet from Donald Trump's official Twitter account, which the guy you quoted attached to his comment? This matter has been done and dusted many months ago...he said it via Twitter...and he has never denied it.

Go back and check it...or are you implying that his official account was cloned??
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by danilmo: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Brokeronline:
This is just the beginning of the protest.

But aside being partisan, they man that addressed the nation tonight doesn't look like Buhari ooo

Carefully check the picture below

u die now u die as ur hero o.. u are on ur own

As buhari no send u even UN no send u o.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Teknoteableblog: 12:40am On Oct 23, 2020
he has no right to stop us. we will not stop protesting until the matter is resolved. If he wants peace let him answer us fast
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Teknoteableblog: 12:48am On Oct 23, 2020
fk001:

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria

ivieeseosa:
Fake news. Video was photoshopped
fk001:

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria

Bleep u! we gonna keep protesting, yes trump don't give a damn about our lives and that's because how our president feed us with mass murder. how I wish one of your loved ones was killed then u will understand.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Teknoteableblog: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2020
fk001:

Fvck off my generation are doing well
keep on suffering and smiling until the bullet of police brutality hits you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.