Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,232 members, 7,825,896 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (103494 Views)

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / Musiliu Smith: How Flagrant Police Misconduct Led To EndSARS Protests Nationwide / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Kuginzi: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2020
blueAgent:

Get sense, its cheap.
I don't think you're ok!
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by oyeb15: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2020
An impostor .The truth will come out clearly soon.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by HRMK: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2020
u dont protest by destroying properties and killing people!IIT IS CRIMINAL!PERIOD!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Unbreakable007: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2020
fk001:
God bless President Muhammad Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

There is only three way to unseat a seating President globally

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

3. If he decides to resign willingful - Buhari will never resign deal with it.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

Trump verbally abused journalist on live interview on several occasions.
Yet IPOB love Trump but hate Buhari

I repeat no one can unseat Buhari till 2023!!!

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

Longlive President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria
Fc

It's not every time my goat cry that it will get food from me.
Even if u r rich nt every body in ur leneage is rich.
They also hv share from ur stupidity.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by thereal007(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
bro can I Tell You The Truth?

There Is Nothing Stupid About What He Said.

What Annoys Me Most Is That the Youths Said They Have No Leader

Do they have a leader?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by silifat11(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2020
To disturb what kind of Peace? Was there even peace initially in this country.. The president speech is still meaningless
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by IamPlato(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2020
thereal007:

Do they have a leader?
If you have no leader then have representatives because if you lack both then you have no direction
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2020
fk001:
God bless President Muhammad Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

There is only three way to unseat a seating President globally

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

3. If he decides to resign willingful - Buhari will never resign deal with it.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

Trump verbally abused journalist on live interview on several occasions.
Yet IPOB love Trump but hate Buhari

I repeat no one can unseat Buhari till 2023!!!

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

Longlive President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria

Shiiithole people, See your e enemies here clearly, All this one na story. By the time everywhere don red well well and consumes your useless self and your families. You no go remember buhari name again lol.....
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining curses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.

If you’re one of those people that their actions caused this protest, try it again and see if the protest lead to something or not.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by 1972xy: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
See his empty head like Opera mini logo, no substance

I cannot believe that this is the Buhari i voted for in 2015.
I am highly dissappointed with this man.
Shame on you Buhari. Shame ôn you.
The Blood of those youth you massacred will surely hunt you and hunt your generatiôn. Mark my word; you will surely die like fowl.
Idiot.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
fk001:

Bleep off shoplifter

You must be a Northerner and if that's so, I'm not surprised at the way you typed.

Because most of you have this backward mentality
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Idowuedibless(f): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Baba's speech was more catalytic parapoism & devoid of crinkum-crankum.

Our politicians are mephistophelean & exhibiting symptoms of megalomania. It's high time they stopped all the jiggery-pokery.

Oya talk your own.�
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by prejohn234: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2020
I knew from day one that he didn't have anything to say concerning Lekki killings and genocide. They delayed him to prepare sweet statement for him to read to the citizens.
I am not surprised, he is the leader of Fulani herdsmen, who does not value human lives.
As a soldier, they were trained to respect national flag and national anthem of the country anywhere they were. What do you see instead at Lekki, the protesters were singing the national anthem as well as holding the national flag but they defy this and shelling the unarmed youths with bullets killing many of them.
Can we say these killers were soldiers or Fulani herdsmen in soldiers uniform arranged by powers to be in Nigeria?
Who send for them and where were they kept around the location?
This is an issue I expect Mr president to think about and addressed.
Mr president need to face the trial along with all the security chiefs

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by mountmoriah(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
See his empty head like Opera mini logo, no substance

hmmm
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by engrelvis(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining curses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.
leave dem.l told dem it will only end in tears.we v Twitters n online warriors in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by pacespot(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2020
It is like buhari came back to contest for presidency because he had scores to settle with the youths. I've never seen such an anti-youth regime in the history of this country.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by blacknp(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Unbreakable007:

It's not every time my goat cry that it will get food from me.
Even if u r rich nt every body in ur leneage is rich.
They also hv share from ur stupidity.
What sense did you just make?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by blacknp(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2020
pacespot:
It is like buhari came back to contest for presidency because he had scores to settle with the youths. I've never seen such an anti-youth regime in the history of this country.
Mumu confused youths, go and fight cultism & yahoo first, Charity they say begins at home. Hypocrite So called youths.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by blacknp(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2020
prejohn234:
I knew from day one that he didn't have anything to say concerning Lekki killings and genocide. They delayed him to prepare sweet statement for him to read to the citizens.
I am not surprised, he is the leader of Fulani herdsmen, who does not value human lives.
As a soldier, they were trained to respect national flag and national anthem of the country anywhere they were. What do you see instead at Lekki, the protesters were singing the national anthem as well as holding the national flag but they defy this and shelling the unarmed youths with bullets killing many of them.
Can we say these killers were soldiers or Fulani herdsmen in soldiers uniform arranged by powers to be in Nigeria?
Who send for them and where were they kept around the location?
This is an issue I expect Mr president to think about and addressed.
Mr president need to face the trial along with all the security chiefs
Toilet Mumu.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2020
October 21st, national holiday for me and "Green" "Red" and "Green" is the flag that would be hoisted
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by blueAgent(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Kuginzi:
I don't think you're ok!
No one that is supporting this government has sense.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by ak22(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2020
#Gbam#

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by DAVE5(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2020
princeogbeide1:
It is clear that the president has no right to stop Citizens from protesting. The protest won't stop until the government progressively responds to the good demands of the protesters. My nipples hurts

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by thereal007(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
If you have no leader then have representatives because if you lack both then you have no direction

True but what's the point of having a representative if the government is not willing to even do what they ought to do
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by IamPlato(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2020
thereal007:

True but what's the point of having a representative if the government is not willing to even do what they ought to do
That is why we need a solid body, the body will make them do it.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Kuginzi: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2020
blueAgent:

No one that is supporting this government has sense.
And only a senseless one will support violence and destruction of properties.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by UrielJulian(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2020
It isn't surprising that he would be saying all dis.. He never respectd is people instead respect d cows be believe he rule over...how do u expect him to speak for the right of his people when he is not in control of himself
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by pacespot(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
blacknp:
Mumu confused youths, go and fight cultism & yahoo first, Charity they say begins at home. Hypocrite So called youths.

Those elements you mentioned, what are the proportions of their contribution to the economic underdevelopment in Nigeria?

Cultism, youth gangsterism, internet fraud aka Yahoo etc, are also in the USA, China, and the rest of the first world countries. Do they blame them for their economic problems?

Corruptions are prevalent in Nigeria, how many of them are committed by Yahoo Yahoo and other anti-social elements you mentioned?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by bishopochuko178(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
All we want is transparency in your government, your government is favoring one side of this nation...democracy is for the people not for one side of the coin.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by blueAgent(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kuginzi:

And only a senseless one will support violence and destruction of properties.

Says the Hypocrite and self deluded one.

Is there any Governments (president) that have supported terrorists against its on citizens like this adminstration?

Its obvious you hate Mirrors.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Kuginzi: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
blueAgent:

Says the Hypocrite and self deluded one.

Is there any Governments (president) that have supported terrorists against its on citizens like this adminstration?

Its obvious you hate Mirrors.
This is an hypocritical comment.
I hate engaging in argument with low IQ dudes like u.
If your argument is not based on hatred, sentiments, insinuations, guessing, or gossips, pls prove yourself by providing an evidence that this administration supports Terrorism?
If u do not have any evidence to back your point, then go look for your mates(low IQ) guys to engage in argument with.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.