Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform (32250 Views)

UK Universities Disagree With Government’s Ban On Foreign Students’ Families / Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities / Again, FG, ASUU Unable To Agree On Payment Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2020
At this point, I don't think there's anything that can shock me concerning ASSU and FG.
Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Antimalaria(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
cheesy As I don dey house since march self,this FG and ASUU matta don de comot my body o,e just Be like "MONEY HEIST" lots of seasons and episode mtchww
Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Ben404040: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
With the protest now in decline, FG will not be too eager to accept previous ASUS assured demands
Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by capitalzero: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
anomalous11:
Adelani Adepegba , Abuja

https://punchng.com/strike-again-fg-ASUU-disagree-on-payment-platform/
If government can order shooting in lekki to stop protests, I think ASUU should be proscribed because the strike is now a risk to national security!!
Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by chaloskyx: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
HAHAHA ASSU THE JOKE IS ON YOU AFTER FG REALISED THEY COULD ENFORCE FRAR VIA THE MILITARY THEY SAW NO USE FOR YOU AGAIN...THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MAKE DEALS WITH THE DEVIL AND UNDERMINE THE STRUGLE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA BUNCH OF SELLOUTS
Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by samuelpeters(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
sammyranking:
explain more better sir you are making sense
ASUU knows this is a trick from FG to make them enroll in the IPPIS.
If they all enrol, FG will start telling them stories about UTAS or may delay the testing for years.

ASUU was able to stand tall because majority of her members didn't enrol in IPPIS. Even the ones that enrolled are not finding it funny anymore (including NASU and SSANU) because some peculiarities weren't captured.

FG should test their UTAS fast and use the platform to pay whatever money they want to pay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Collinsemegreat(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
It's a pure game!

ASUU tried avoiding the meeting because their struggle didn't take account to their sister associations.

FG have to combine them all to share the money for the EAA with a condition ASUU must accept IPPIS.

Indirectly if ASUU keep rejecting IPPIS they deprive other sister Associations of getting their EAA.

And they will turn against ASUU for doing that!

It's all a game at Students detriment!
Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Nwadiuto247: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Collinsemegreat:
It's a pure game!

ASUU tried avoiding the meeting because their struggle didn't take account to their sister associations.

FG have to combine them all to share the money for the EAA with a condition ASUU must accept IPPIS.

Indirectly if ASUU keep rejecting IPPIS they deprive other sister Associations of getting their EAA.

And they will turn against ASUU for doing that!

It's all a game at Students detriment!

You are deceiving yourself. ASUU can never be pressed by the other union or FG.
Check ASUU track record.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Nwadiuto247: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
chaloskyx:
HAHAHA ASSU THE JOKE IS ON YOU AFTER FG REALISED THEY COULD ENFORCE FRAR VIA THE MILITARY THEY SAW NO USE FOR YOU AGAIN...THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MAKE DEALS WITH THE DEVIL AND UNDERMINE THE STRUGLE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA BUNCH OF SELLOUTS

You ve written like a tool.

You think government doesn't have the zeal to resume school again? You must be a kid

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by chaloskyx: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
ARE YOU DONE?
Nwadiuto247:

You ve written like a tool.

You think government doesn't have the zeal to resume school again? You must be a kid
Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by bishopochuko178(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
ASUU money-oriented group...that's why the FG are finding it difficult to release funds to them... corruption is at all levels of government in this country not only the FG...ASUU MUST GO...I don't even know what the money is used for in the verities of Nigeria...

Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Raydos: 8:26am On Oct 24, 2020
DamZik:

Polithiefcians and Policemen need to be taught very bitter lessons. They are the major oppressors of the common man. While the former use their position to oppress, the latter use gun to oppress. If revolution starts now, none of them will be spared to live. But they have now result to subtle begging. Shameless cowards.

We need to keep the fire burning, I'm just saddened by the thugs who has used this protest as an avenue to loot shops and Businesses! That's not good

If everyone was like me, All the politicians would have been dead by now!!

We Nigerians Claimed to be smart, But we can't even take down Bad Politicians, If they refuse to resign, TAKE THEIR LIVES

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Raydos:

We need to keep the fire burning, I'm just saddened by the thugs who has used this protest as an avenue to loot shops and Businesses! That's not good

We Nigerians Claimed to be smart, But we can't even take down Bad Politicians, If they refuse to resign, TAKE THEIR LIVES
I'm telling you. This is the only solution to Nigeria's many problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2020
Raydos:

I'm telling you. This is the only solution to Nigeria's ma.ny problems.
Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Ebenezar2O21: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
mary42k2:
Make I go learn handwork biko......dis is so frustrating
but there's a wedding ring on your hand @ your profile pics.
Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Ebenezar2O21: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
DamZik:
I'm telling you. This is the only solution to Nigeria's ma.ny problems.
[/s] what you need is a job.
Jobless mofos everywhere
Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2O21:
what you need is a job.
Jobless mofos everywhere
[/s]Cc: APC sycophant zombies:

yusufu16
Oksman
blacknp
Okoroawusa
ODJ124
dangwarmai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
ibedun
zionmde
tesppidd
Miracle2020
Rosskii
JAMO84
CilicMarin
DontBullshitMe
Ebenezar2O21

You wicked Souls surpporting this bloodsucking administration because of your belly. May your life be ruled like Buhari is ruling Nigeria. You will get your reward even if it's in the next life. You can't escape it!

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#StopMassacreNow
#Restructure_NIGERIA
Re: Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform by Mrlcredible: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
mary42k2:
Make I go learn handwork biko......dis is so frustrating
Nice dp.
how's studies and can we talk via mailbox?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures / Can You Solve These Quantitative Aptitude Questions? / GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.