Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It (1219 Views)

I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country / Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Aba Women Riots: The Ancient Better Than Modern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by fineboynl(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
the next police protest or riots the country can't withstand it. they better be warned for the final and last time. stop harassing and oppressing the youth.

engage your job in professional manner. in fact governors should take hold of their Policing.

1 Like

Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by Fixednaija(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
End Sars: President Buhari Address Nigerians watch full video!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7CSmG2yZ8w
Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
It will no longer be business as usual for this police officers , trust me .

3 Likes

Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
They will control it, it won't even start.

Before it start, every agitator will be arrested.

All agitators will be treated like Nnamdi kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by fastjett: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
THE STAFF OF OFFICE OF THE RUN AWAY OBA OF LAGOS IS NOW AUCTION FOR SALE ON JIJI AND JUMIA FOR #10MILLION, IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT YOU BECOME THE NEXT OBA OF LAGOS grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by 2by40ft: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
The youths should channel their energy into building a formidable political party before 2023, its better than planning for next protest.
The world will see us and take us serious

1 Like

Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by adebwalex(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fixednaija:
End Sars: President Buhari Address Nigerians watch full video!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7CSmG2yZ8w
You guys still keep saying massacre but Lagos state government said no life was lost. Different viewers have been asking that those who were name among the so called Massacre have come out to debunk the Rumors. Let us forget about the president speech and let only look up for each others so that Hoodlums and Thugs will not come out against the innocent resident. 2023 is around the corner to elect another president. I will also Employ every one of us to not sell our vote for a better Nigeria and we should vote a credible person into power. God bless Nigeria
Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by Alao046(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oga no go enter street now ooh. You go just die like goat
Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by Pecuman: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
adebwalex:
You guys still keep saying massacre but Lagos state government said no life was lost. Different viewers have been asking that those who were name among the so called Massacre have come out to debunk the Rumors. Let us forget about the president speech and let only look up for each others so that Hoodlums and Thugs will not come out against the innocent resident. 2023 is around the corner to elect another president. I will also Employ every one of us to not sell our vote for a better Nigeria and we should vote a credible person into power. God bless Nigeria

Actually, Lagos governour has confirmed two deaths and more to come as investigation continues

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/422446-endsars-sanwo-olu-confirms-two-deaths-from-lekki-shooting.html
Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by Jostoman: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
adebwalex:
but why are you so useless like this
Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by fineboynl(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2020
2by40ft:
The youths should channel their energy into building a formidable political party before 2023, its better than planning for next protest.
The world will see us and take us serious
how are you going to succeed with the poor almajiri in the north. they are uneducated and use tool. the south can only come together this time around.
Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by fineboynl(m): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Alao046:
Oga no go enter street now ooh. You go just die like goat
after going through you post. I noticed you are among the BMC. so I will not reply you again.

1 Like

Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by 2by40ft: 5:37am On Oct 23, 2020
fineboynl:
how are you going to succeed with the poor almajiri in the north. they are uneducated and use tool. the south can only come together this time around.
The number hoodlums in the south equal all the almajiris in the north. Fact from the events happening.
Re: The Next Police Protest Or Riots The Country Can't Withstand It by olufadeke86267: 6:07am On Oct 23, 2020
The youths should channel their energy into building a formidable political party before 2023, its better than planning for next protest. The world will see us and take us serious

(1) (Reply)

Basic Analysis On The Chemical That Was Used In Killing Abacha / Fulanis Are Holding Kanu, Not Nigeria. Only Fulanis Are Restless About Kanu: Igb / INEC Releases A New Document On “ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF RESULTS”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.