Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country (1861 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by greatiyk4u(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
I have been in serious pains since Tinubu was announced the President elect in the mid of night like a thief that he is, I was wrong to believe Buhari who I have always believed have integrity (of which I am sure he does) but was disappointed by his very poor supervision of his appointees leading to total collapse of leadership in the country

I can't bear the pain.
An igbo man not a Nigerian but just a Biafrian doing business in Nigeria

I may leave by May 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by jaymichael(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
greatiyk4u:
I have been in serious pains since Tinubu was announced the President elect in the mid of night like a thief that he is, I was wrong to believe Buhari who I have always believed have integrity (of which I am sure he does) but was disappointed by his very poor supervision of his appointees leading to total collapse of leadership in the country

I can't bear the pain.
An igbo mania nota Nigerian but just a Biafrian doing business in Nigeria

I may leave by May 2023
Okan gbogbo yin o ni bale♾️✌️

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by duro4chang(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bye bye oooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Blakjewelry(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
greatiyk4u:

I can't bear the pain.

I may leave by May 2023
Instead of feeling depressed why not pray he succeeds?.

10 Likes

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by yarimo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Please north Korea, Ukraine, somalia, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan are all available for you
greatiyk4u:

I can't bear the pain.

I may leave by May 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Helgreenluv(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
You never see anything. Your pain only just began. Go drink sniper if e pain you too much. Ewu Somalia

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by waledeji(m): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
jaymichael:
Okan gbogbo yin o ni bale♾️✌️
cheesy wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by EeyanMayweather(m): 12:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Millions of osu have been in severe pain grin grin
Okafor, tell us your full name so that we can identify you easily whenever you are caught developing India or Thailand with yebhoes' ancestral business

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Throwback: 12:47am On Mar 22, 2023
The Igbos just can't bear to see a Yoruba become President by their own efforts to have an Igbo who prevented Atiku’s Southern votes.

They already said that rather than vote a Yoruba the North should continue ruling forever.

They even said as long as APC gives its ticket to any Yoruba, then PDP ticket must go North, thereby admitting they cannot win a national contest with a Yoruba opponent.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Sannisege: 1:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Good riddance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Owontime: 1:57am On Mar 22, 2023
The best solution is to jump into the lagoon,if you leave the country you will still see Tinubu in the news. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Jakpon: 2:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Throwback:
The Igbos just can't bear to see a Yoruba become President by their own efforts to have an Igbo who prevented Atiku’s Southern votes.

They already said that rather than vote a Yoruba the North should continue ruling forever.

They even said as long as APC gives its ticket to any Yoruba, then PDP ticket must go North, thereby admitting they cannot win a national contest with a Yoruba opponent.
This is the core reason for their anguish; the Yoruba presidency of Tinubu.
They wouldn't have been bothered if Atiku won the election. They wouldn't mind if Buhari who they had so much vilified within the past eight years, decide to go for a third term in office instead of having a Tinubu's presidency.

Having a Yoruba, who they generationally regard as an avid enemy, rule over them, is like a nightmare to them. They do not wish us well, but the more they detest us, the higher we go. We have been besting them in every sphere since the colonialist mistakenly merged us together. In the 1950's/first republic, thier fathers formed a political alliance with the North at the expense of the Yorubas, this ended in a disaster for them - biafra war.

Upon the return of democracy in 1999, the Yorubas have had a president for eight years(OBJ), a vice president for eight years(Osinbajo) and now we'v got the presidency again. These success' of ours is too much for them to stomach. They'll prefer Buhari continues in office than witnessing Tinubu's presidency. Have you not heard them recently calling for an interim military junta?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Cholls(m): 2:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Jakpon:
They wouldn't have been bothered if Atiku won the election. They wouldn't mind if Buhari who they had so much vilified within the past eight years, decide to go for a third term in office instead of having a Tinubu's presidency.

Having a Yoruba, who they generationally regard as an avid enemy, rule over them, is like a nightmare to them. They do not wish us well, but the more they detest us, the higher we go. We have been besting them in every sphere since the colonialist mistakenly merged us together. In the 1950's/first republic, thier fathers attempted to form a political alliance with the North at the expense of the Yorubas, this ended in a disaster for them - biafra war.

Upon the return of democracy in 1999, the Yorubas have had a president for eight years(OBJ), a vice president for eight years(Osinbajo) and now we'v got the presidency again. These success' of ours is too much for them to stomach. They'll prefer Buhari continues in office than witnessing Tinubu's presidency. Have you not heard them recently calling for an interim military junta?

my brother they are sore losers. I got no love for them anymore

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by stonemasonn: 3:00am On Mar 22, 2023
Take it easy. You can learn a thing or two from the Yorubas or Tinubu or both.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Danisaint112(m): 3:18am On Mar 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:

I can't bear the pain.

I may leave by May 2023

I fell your pain. But don't take to heart. Think and move on.

Tinubu presidency will reset stupid minds. Expect Nigeria's debt to quadruple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Chuksyno(m): 3:29am On Mar 22, 2023
Jakpon:

Having a Yoruba, who they generationally regard as an avid enemy, rule over them, is like a nightmare to them. They do not wish us well, but the more they detest us, the higher we go. We have been besting them in every sphere since the colonialist mistakenly merged us together. In the 1950's/first republic, thier fathers attempted to form a political alliance with the North at the expense of the Yorubas, this ended in a disaster for them - biafra war.

Oga your narrative is rather based on wrong notion. Igbos hate Tinubu because Tinubu hate Igbos even much more than Buhari. Thus, igbos see Tinubu as a threat to their existence and national unity. Ask yourself why Igbos were very comfortable and even with smooth co-existence with Obasanjo's 8 years of administration. It was purely because Obasanjo is not as tribalistic as Tinubu. And let me remind you that Igbos agitations isn't primarily based on not giving them presidential opportunity but rather they are agitating for being perpetually MARGINALIZED.
Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by crackhouse(m): 4:18am On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubu's right hand man pretending to be igbo. Continue bro
Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by helinues: 5:02am On Mar 22, 2023
Bye bye...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by BOLATINUBU01: 5:20am On Mar 22, 2023
I av so much joy, when I see nyanmiri in pains grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Mercury12(m): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2023
When are you leaving because I believe it will be painful for you and your likes watching tinubu inauguration on TV.
Make una no go get high BP

1 Like

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Jakpon:

Excellent.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:22am On Mar 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:

I can't bear the pain.

I may leave by May 2023

Your best option is suicide via sniper because wherever you go, you will still see and read of Tinubu as president.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by lebienconnu: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Your hatred for the president-elect is pathological. Jagaban that does not even know you exist.

As e de pain u e de sweet me. Your sifia pain and intense suffering will continue for a very long time. Yes kee, 8 years is long. Enough to start and finish medical school, internship and NYSC. By the end of his tenure you will have entered into a full fledged depression will culminate into a full blown Schizophrenia.

As if the idiot has the money to process international passport. Oh, he can sneak into Cotounou and continue his wheel barrow business. We will not miss you. Oloriburuku were.

Jagaban, kiku mapota e kole riran wo
niseju ota e da e lola

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by dahmie2013: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2023
Throwback:

It would even make sense if their votes are significant, a minority tribe. They were called 5%. They didn't vote for Buhari in 2019, yet he won. They divded Atiku's votes, yet he came second and the candidate they significantly voted for came distant third. People with inconsequential numbers at elections.

OP, neighbouring countries like Benin, Togo, Ghana etc are available for your use.
Omoluabi's wish you well in your future endeavours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Okoroawusa: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Learn to spell " Leave" first before you leave
Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by shortIGBOman: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:

I can't bear the pain.

I may leave by May 2023

Emeka carry your Bag dey go your tiny Region. We are even tired of your presense in our Regions.

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by ayomilore: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Chuksyno:
Oga your narrative is rather based on wrong notion. Igbos hate Tinubu because Tinubu hate Igbos even much more than Buhari. Thus, igbos see Tinubu as a threat to their existence and national unity. Ask yourself why Igbos were very comfortable and even with smooth co-existence with Obasanjo's 8 years of administration. It was purely because Obasanjo is not as tribalistic as Tinubu. And let me remind you that Igbos agitations isn't primarily based on not giving them presidential opportunity but rather they are agitating for being perpetually MARGINALIZED.

Oga Tinubu hate you guys and he gave you more say in Lagos politics that you almost become a torn in their flesh, the nonsense you guys tried during the endsars time you went to destroyed Obas palace,can you try it in any of the northern state and you will not smell your yansh, When they give you guys one inch you will be going hundred miles. Enough of your gragra.
Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by seunmsg(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2023
Asiwaju Ekun Oko Ipob

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by adedayoa2(f): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2023
Danisaint112:

I fell your pain. But don't take to heart. Think and move on.

Tinubu presidency will reset stupid minds. Expect Nigeria's debt to quadruple.
God go disappoint all of you haters.
Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Blakjewelry(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2023
EeyanMayweather:
Millions of osu have been in severe pain grin grin
Okafor, tell us your full name so that we can identify you easily whenever you are caught developing India or Thailand with yebhoes' ancestral business
Wait do you just wake up in the morning and decide to hate on your fellow man or you are just born this way
Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by Danisaint112(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
adedayoa2:
God go disappoint all of you Yoruba haters.

All you Yoruna hater (Amen to the prayer). Tinubu that loves to corner a state wealth. A man in love with fraudulent money milking streams.

Watch how he will suck Nigeria dry. May God help you women in support of Tinubu. Your ladies IQ go low pass the average woman for sure...
Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by optionalY09: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
APC Agenda has nothing to do with the Yoruba, since APC 8years in power all of us have have experienced the worst type of leadership.

let no one cry Yoruba Or Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Forced Swiss Bank To Disclose Secret / Power Situation In Nigeria / Turai Tackles Jonathan - You Can’t Sack Yar’adua’s Cso, Adc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.