Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You (2432 Views)

Lonely And Bored / Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
ZIINI:

Netherlands
My dream country O lord help me smiley
You also love the beautiful city of Amsterdam like me?

Utrecht is also superb.

Netherlands, New Zealand and Surprisingly, Rwanda are countries I really love so much.

1 Like

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by adelana81357: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
: Amsterdam bound....NetherlandsMy dream country O lord help me
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Idkabas(m): 2:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Am based in Abuja Garki, if you're a bi-sexual chick and interested in a party experience for the fun.

The lady bi-sexual friend of mine is a stud, really crazy, got a big ass, chocolate in complextion, and experience in getting craxy with a chick.

Everythings goes, with no little or no limitations

if you're 100% intrested give me a call

Posted on the 24th of October 2020
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by blackpanthar: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Missimelda01 don't run o

1 Like

Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by missimelda01(f): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
blackpanthar:
Missimelda01 don't run o
I want to run but my money doesn’t want to cry
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by RedPanthar: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
missimelda01:
Our president has spoken.
At this point I’m just so weak and heartbroken..Nigeria can never be great cry
I feel so bad for the people who lost their lives fighting for a better country..may their souls Rest In Peace.

Who needs a buddy? Just take me out of this country cry

How to wake up in Canada by mistake

Thattallgirl come and have a good laugh o
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Thattallgirl(f): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

How to wake up in Canada by mistake

Thattallgirl come and have a good laugh o
cheesy grin Hilarious thread! I still believe this country will be great sha
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by RedPanthar: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thattallgirl:
cheesy grin Hilarious thread! I still believe this country will be great sha

The book caption is something else. About Nigeria's greatness I don't know
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Thattallgirl(f): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

The book caption is something else. About Nigeria's greatness I don't know
I don't understand
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by RedPanthar: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I don't understand

Some of us choose to be at peace by not worrying about Nigeria jare. Hope your days been cool
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Thattallgirl(f): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

Some of us choose to be at peace by not worrying about Nigeria jare. Hope your days been cool
Yea, worrying wouldn't change anything, action would. I'm just glad our generation woke up. We still have a long way to go cheesy

Yea it has...yours?
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by RedPanthar: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Yea, worrying wouldn't change anything, action would. I'm just glad our generation woke up. We still have a long way to go cheesy

Yea it has...yours?

I admire your belief.

The non-comformity generation

As for me, I'm on cruise mode o. Nigeria entertains me with everyday's katakata
Re: Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You by Thattallgirl(f): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

I admire your belief.

The non-comformity generation

As for me, I'm on cruise mode o. Nigeria entertains me with everyday's katakata

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. / (drum Roll) / Slimyem, Freecocoa, Idowuogbo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.