Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

How To Control Your Anger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Control Your Anger (828 Views)

Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State / Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) / Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Control Your Anger by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'll go straight to the point.
1. Stop talking: I've seen small arguments that should have been managed turn to " you dey craze? You dey mad? " Picks bottle, gbagaun head don tear. Why don't you just stop talking? The other person won't ever agree you're right,you too won't agree he/she is right. So shush!! By the time the other person is talking and you're just silently looking he suddenly realises he is making a fool of himself. He also stops. Case closed. You've saved yourself some embarrassments.

2: Walk away politely: Politely in bold. Not just walking away for that might further infuriate the person. Just use scope move away. When he no see you he no go know who to vex for again.

3: Get distracted: When you see you're getting angry just pick your phone or watch tv. For me I start playing a game. In a few moments it's gone.

4. Apologize: Yes you are angry and cannot apologise. But how many people have you seen on the road that they wrote "I apologized" on their forehead. That apology , even if you're on the right , can save so many scenarios. Just say sorry and move. I've seen where I apologized to someone and he apologized immediately saying he knows he is wrong. Apologize.

5. Never drink alcohol when angry: This applies to some people sha. Alcohol fuels their anger. For me alcohol makes me very happy. I no go like use your wahala spoil my fun. Once I'm high even if you call me weyrey I go just dey laugh. That's me ooo. Other people it gives them Dutch courage and na that one dey cause gbas gbos.

There are many more,feel free to add yours. But as they say, prevention is better than cure. Avoid arguments by all means. Avoid toxic places. Avoid toxic people. Ignore when angered. Keep your circle small and my personal favourite... The block. If you know you know

May our head not collect bottle this year...Iseeee grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Control Your Anger by zolajpower: 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nice write up .
Kudos to you
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Ishilove: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2021
'Ishi calm down' whenever I'm angry usually does the trick. I don't know why it always manages to soothe my temper with almost immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Anger by zyzxx(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2021
By looking for money

My anger will just go down piiiiissssshhh
Re: How To Control Your Anger by kkins25(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2021
Ishilove:
'Ishi calm down' whenever I'm angry usually does the trick. I don't know why it always manages to soothe my temper with almost immediate effect.
you formed mantra for yourself be dat na. Unfortunately dem no dey teach am for church.
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
kkins25:
you formed mantra for yourself be dat na. Unfortunately dem no dey teach am for church.
My dear I didn't form the mantra. It is when someone tells me "Ishi calm down" that my anger begins to cool almost immediately

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Anger by kkins25(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ishilove:

My dear I didn't form the mantra. It is when someone tells me "Ishi calm down" that my anger begins to cool almost immediately
for real Imagine having a wife that I'd just tell "calm down"....
So ladies like this exist, it means that's another feature I'm adding to my list of criterias..along side, busty, yellow, intelligent, educated, likes philosophy, beautiful, curvy waist, dimples, white eyes, lengthy hair, straightness, balanced torso to limb ratio, nd calm down mantra obligation. grin grin grin grin....

2 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Anger by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
kkins25:
for real Imagine having a wife that I'd just tell "calm down"....
So ladies like this exist, it means that's another feature I'm adding to my list of criterias..along side, busty, yellow, intelligent, educated, likes philosophy, beautiful, curvy waist, dimples, white eyes, lengthy hair, straightness, balanced torso to limb ratio, nd calm down mantra obligation. grin grin grin grin....
Oh we exist, we are just not many smiley

As for the rest, kuku buy mud and mould her smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Anger by kkins25(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ishilove:

Oh we exist, we are just not many smiley

As for the rest, kuku buy mud and mould her smiley
Haven't thought of it, but now that you mentioned it. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dismissed Police Corporal Dismissed After Seen In CCTV Footage Stealing A Phone / Again, Gunmen Burn Police Station In Abia / Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.