Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack (3164 Views)

RRS Arrests Vandal For Stealing Public Lights For The Second Time. / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by supercase1(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Maybe u will be the one to get all those gory pictures of u and ur family facing a General purpose machine attack...enemy of the masses is wat u are or u actually have a hand in wat is going on right now in oyigbo.
my guy stop all these Lamentations,after everything reduce make una go arm up either with bolt action rifle or cut to size gun even AK any armable and get ready for battle before those bastards go turn rivers to benue state
stay safe
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by supercase1(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
,U are crying for FP grin cheesy grin.So u nor see all pics from Lagos:Ondo,Ogun etc SARS wahala on FP abi undecided? Keep wailing
nor be first to score goal dey win match shey u know!!!!

Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
kip crying grin grin

Someone's reporting that his family is in danger and this is your reply...don't worry, let me catch your Hausa brothers on a lonely path

Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2020
supercase1:

leave am, they go dey miss one by one once ASSU call of strike

Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by ipobarecriminals: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Someone's reporting that dey are fighting/his first post was deleted and I told him to include pics(ofcus we knw the rules here).If u can't get the pics,U say something reasonable to justify why u can't post pics rather than resort to attack/insult.Go back and reread it over.
kaluxy007:

Someone's reporting that his family is in danger and this is your reply...don't worry, let me catch your Hausa brothers on a lonely path
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by ipobarecriminals: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2020
kaluxy007:
leave am, they go dey miss one by one once ASUU call OFF strike.
Young man grin,how old are u in 1999?Dem Neva born u Wen I dashed my khaki to one Mai ruwa.#Nuff said
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by FlamieB(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2020
These soldiers are just digging their graves.
well perhaps its time to start targeting and taking them one after the other since they are now terrorists on our land.
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by ipobarecriminals: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2020
supercase1:

Ask Mou grin.why he dey always packed bus.Somebody wail dat his post got wiped and I think maybe cos he didn't include pics (how is dat evil?).The next thing is to attack/insult.Go back and read it well.#Nuffsaid
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by ipobarecriminals: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2020
grin cheesy catch me sad.I pity U.Com to Doren hospital Ajiwe,Ajah gate on Saturdays/Apogbon in Marina weekly.Pm me/describe urself well wink grin
kaluxy007:

Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
Young man grin,how old are u in 1999?Dem Neva born u Wen I dashed my khaki to one Mai ruwa.#Nuff said
Your aboki brothers are in trouble, that's all I can say for now. Especially the ones that will beg for food, read that again and again and understand what will be happening
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by ipobarecriminals: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
kaluxy007:
Your aboki brothers are in trouble, that's all I can say for now. Especially the one's that will beg for food, read that again and again and understand what will be happening
what's one's undecided lipsrsealed grin 'that will' grin sad lipsrsealed. I give up sad
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by greatermax77(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
This will make it the second time I have tried to tell the wider audience that oyigbo Rivers State is under attack buh the mods won't push it to frontpage. This is actually raising a suspicion if nairaland is now a federal government tool. Why won't a topic involving the live of residents of oyigbo won't be allowed to make front page. Is there any other news more urgent to any news outlet than an SOS.... Lives are in danger here please push this to front page.... Please
mynd44
Lalasticlala Dominique

Who are you now calling to come and safe you when you attacked and kill security personnels. Pick up arms and protect your self man.
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by Oharina(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
This will make it the second time I have tried to tell the wider audience that oyigbo Rivers State is under attack buh the mods won't push it to frontpage. This is actually raising a suspicion if nairaland is now a federal government tool. Why won't a topic involving the live of residents of oyigbo won't be allowed to make front page. Is there any other news more urgent to any news outlet than an SOS.... Lives are in danger here please push this to front page.... Please
mynd44
Lalasticlala Dominique
They are killing us here in atata market at oyigbo express o, even umuebulu juntion near imo river is under attack. The painful part is that a pastor that lives in my street wast shot at that umuebulu junction last evening. Every boday slept in the bush at incarnet road. Even now as i type we are still hearing gun shot. Im weeping as i type this.

Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by MagicBishop: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Let the Nigerian population get this man as an accomplice if they succeed with pilling up dead bodies in oyigbo Rivers state.He is obviously a paid agent walking seriously for a well known purpose which is strangulation of the media n and also a paid propagandist. Well u the best of watever ur wish tonight for all those people living there.

You don't know how village yaribanza Muslim is before ?

Those things are worst than snakes.

Their only joy in life is to see Hausa fulani waste Southerners and Christians.

Picture Ishaq Akintola of Muric and you have your yaribanza Muslim .
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by MagicBishop: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cyoung4real:
I don't know the mod that has been removing and hiding this post. Those people at Oyigbo needs help please. Move this to fp. They are massacring people from house to house and burning building with occupants in it, if you try to run out for safety, they will shot you.

You don't know NL is completely under the satanic APC govt?

They are hiding the massacre so that their armed collegues can deny it when they tire .
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by boyjo: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cyoung4real:
I don't know the mod that has been removing and hiding this post. Those people at Oyigbo needs help please. Move this to fp. They are massacring people from house to house and burning building with occupants in it, if you try to run out for safety, they will shot you.

Please how is the situation at Oyigbo?
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by boyjo: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
hidhrhis:
picture

Colonelswitz101 Cyoung4real
It is true, when you post news on Nairaland, you get faster response with videos and pictures.

Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by boyjo: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oharina:

They are killing us here in atata market at oyigbo express o, even umuebulu juntion near imo river is under attack. The painful part is that a pastor that lives in my street wast shot at that umuebulu junction last evening. Every boday slept in the bush at incarnet road. Even now as i type we are still hearing gun shot. Im weeping as i type this.

Slept in the bush? That's serious o.
How is the situation now please?
I hope you are still safe?

Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by boyjo: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
princejunaid:

It shall not be well with you in
This kind of thing will happen to u the people we ask for pictures before they come to your rescue.

You don't get It Sir.

When you attach pictures to posts like these, the thread hits front page faster.

I also know it may be hard for them to take photos of the situation too.
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by Oharina(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
boyjo:

Slept in the bush? That's serious o.
How is the situation now please?
I hope you are still safe?
Right now, i'm in my room, but am hearing serious gun shots at the express, i dnt knw how many lives that have been lost till morning.
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by boyjo: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oharina:

Right now, i'm in my room, but am hearing serious gun shots at the express, i dnt knw how many lives that have been lost till morning.

Thank GOD you are safe.
I read later on font page that Soldiers have arrived.

Kindly stay indoors Aa much as you can.
Re: This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack by otokx(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Listen to Nigerian info PH, they said all is calm.

Giveaway Confirmation / Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang / Outrage As 3-year-old Boy Engaged By Adults In Cult Greeting