Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) (11820 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by kcnwaigbo: 2:37am On Oct 23, 2020
I just taya mama

Chai

https://twitter.com/Amosxeasy/status/1319402270358994944?s=19

That's the link. Please retweet

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by kcnwaigbo: 2:43am On Oct 23, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by kcnwaigbo: 2:46am On Oct 23, 2020
This poor baba was shot in the attached videos.I doubt if he made it considering the amount of blood on his attire

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by BabbanBura(m): 2:46am On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
I just taya mama

Chai

It is pure evil and heartless for anyone to deny the killing at the lekki toll gate that Tuesday night and that speech has cleared every atom of doubt that the man in aso rock is a president for only some interest in Nigeria and not for the entire nation.

I just hope that we all have learned a lesson to unite against those who are bent on holding Nigeria and everyone in it from progressing

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by kcnwaigbo: 2:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Kdon2: 2:55am On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
I just taya mama

Chai

Some evil ones are already denying it ever happened. May they reap the fate that befall those young protesters. Amen

14 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Racoon(m): 3:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Karma will really visit all the perpetrators of harassing and killings peaceful protesters during this #EndSAR protest.Man is indeed wicked. cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by SalamRushdie: 3:04am On Oct 23, 2020
So it's true bodies where stolen

7 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by kcnwaigbo: 3:07am On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:
So it's true bodies where stolen
Were you doubting that before?

15 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Racoon(m): 3:15am On Oct 23, 2020
BabbanBura:
It is pure evil and heartless for anyone to deny the killing at the lekki toll gate that Tuesday night and that speech has cleared every atom of doubt that the man in aso rock is a president for only some interest in Nigeria and not for the entire nation.

I just hope that we all have learned a lesson to unite against those who are bent on holding Nigeria and everyone in it from progressing
cc:Helinues, NGPatroit, , Cilimarin

2 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by kcnwaigbo: 3:17am On Oct 23, 2020
I know more videos and facts will emerge in the coming days

3 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Crap.
If those 'victims' are not actors, then they were likely injured in the stampede. See that baba with his cap still firmly on his head and readjusting his arm. With the level of 'blood', I highly doubt he would be conscious if he was indeed struck by high-powered military rounds. Fact.

Then those clowns singing solidarity forever. Man, that's just unbelievable abeg.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by jumobi1(m): 3:34am On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:
Crap. If those 'victims' are not actors, then they were likely injured in the stampede. See that baba with his cap still firmly on his head and readjusting his arm. With the level of 'blood', I highly doubt he would be conscious if he was indeed struck by high-powered military rounds. Fact.

Then those clowns singing solidarity forever. Man, that's just unbelievable abeg.

Ok who irresponsibly caused the stampede?

2 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Cutezt(m): 3:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Terrible terrible scene
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Bluntguy: 3:43am On Oct 23, 2020
And Buhari didn't mention anything about the Lekki shootings in his prepared speech last night. If that baba were to be a cow now he will start shouting how Nigeria will be soaked in the blood of baboons. Nonsense president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by MsAllison(f): 3:43am On Oct 23, 2020
one of the requirements of being a buhari supporter is your ability to loose your conscience

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Macphenson: 4:30am On Oct 23, 2020
I hope those asking for proves can now eat it.

CC

MADRIDGUY
HELINUES

Honestly we have a lot of demons in human skin in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by slimanyd: 4:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Some people will still tag this as doctored and Photoshop. Watch out. They already have paid agent's here on nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Barryseal: 4:52am On Oct 23, 2020
The mindless denials by the army and some paid idiots, lack of empathy from the infamous presidential speach, together with these new clips emerging could further escalate the situation and slide the nation to a full blown civil war.

5 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by BIGGESThead6: 5:15am On Oct 23, 2020
.Another fake video from NNANDI KANU and his Boys.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by janisuman426: 5:23am On Oct 23, 2020
do you hear about 6g? and how much speed of it to know more visit https://www.apkgrape.com/2020/10/what-is-6g-and-how-will-it-be-better.html
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by haiti007(m): 5:29am On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:
Crap. If those 'victims' are not actors, then they were likely injured in the stampede. See that baba with his cap still firmly on his head and readjusting his arm. With the level of 'blood', I highly doubt he would be conscious if he was indeed struck by high-powered military rounds. Fact.

God will judge you
So because the Baba's cap was firmly stuck on his head makes the Baba's story false?

Was the gun shot at his cap or his body?
I won't blame you. APC chiefs have bought your soul.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Racoon:
cc:Helinues, NGPatroit, , Cillimarin
add richie240
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by helinues: 5:41am On Oct 23, 2020
MsAllison:
one of the requirements of being a buhari supporter is your ability to loose your conscience

You are the first person to post on NL about Eniola Badmus being shot...

Swear....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:

you deserve 8 fat cows for this post.

@ OP, how long did it take you to edit this video?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
This poor baba was shot in the attached videos.I doubt if he made it considering the amount of blood on his attire
And his people will still be thinking he got trapped in lekki and he doesn't have charger to power his fone. What a sad country to live in.

2 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by livebyday(m): 5:52am On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:

Becareful what you type I have the video where they where extracting the bullet from him

That's the thing you civilians type just anything on social media without realizing the implications

12 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by blingxx(m): 5:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Those fucktards will still say it photoshop

2 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 23, 2020
livebyday:

Becareful what you type I have the video where they where extracting the bullet from him

That's the thing you civilians type just anything on social media without realizing the implications
Show us. Hope you edited it well. Don't forget to knock his cap off and dub in screams of pain and agony.
Civilians extracting high calibre bullets with plier and chelsea cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge / Onnoghen Gets Nod To Be CJN / Only Atiku Can Restructure And Improve Nigeria's Economy - Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.