Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) (12038 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by citygarden(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Any body supporting this government to denied the massacre, will experience the same thing in the name of God. Why are some people don’t have human feelings at all? Someone will be living in maduguri, will be arguing with someone living in lekki who witness the killings. Some are paid agent, dss, APC goat on the Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by OkoNDOoBo: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2020
citygarden:
Any body supporting this government to denied the massacre, will experience the same thing in the name of God. Why are some people don’t have human feelings at all? Someone will be living in maduguri, will be arguing with someone living in lekki who witness the killings. Some are paid agent, dss, APC goat on the Nairaland.
so the scene of where 78 people were killed, we cant see any genuine pics, no blood stains on the floor
If the Army took away all the corpse did they also came with cleaning items to wash the floor from blood stains while the protesters stood there watching?

1 Like

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by thatigboman: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
I just taya mama

Chai

https://twitter.com/Amosxeasy/status/1319402270358994944?s=19

That's the link. Please retweet
madridguy, is this also photoshop?
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Tunar18:
There were deaths during the protest but Lekki massacre shooting (word they suddenly changed) was staged. I have about 5 pictures that particularly caused the online stir all of which were later bursted to be total fake.

No wonder they have been saying they want to pack corpse before the shooting even started. Most of the deaths recorded were as a result of false news propagated like wild fire by enemies of peace like the ones I'm seeing on this thread (who still find it difficult to agree when their Ogas who started it have turned back already and are now using palliatives issue as cover up)

I asked a friend who said one of his friend died (I'm being particular about Lekki toll gate) to call me when they want to do the burial and he muted straight away. what does he gain from posting falsehood that can tear us down? social media bill

Fake news peddling is our first problem in this country

1 Like

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Twelfthman: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2020
Yep. I felt they actors too

ModelX:
Crap.
If those 'victims' are not actors, then they were likely injured in the stampede. See that baba with his cap still firmly on his head and readjusting his arm. With the level of 'blood', I highly doubt he would be conscious if he was indeed struck by high-powered military rounds. Fact.

Then those clowns singing solidarity forever. Man, that's just unbelievable abeg.
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Pavillon: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
you deserve 8 fat cows for this post.

@ OP, how long did it take you to edit this video?

So no one was killed in there at lekki or there was no shooting at all.

1 Like

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Twelfthman:
Yep. I felt they actors too

We should thank heaven that they used actors bro. What if these terrorists decided to actually shoot people in the crowd and pin it on the soldiers?
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by citygarden(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Didn’t you watch the video for God sake? Don’t be biased. Why removing of camera and switching off the billboard lighting. Even the governor later announced two confirmed deaths at the hospital. Did you want to tell me all people were just wounded? Or bullet don’t kill people, it’s only wounds? The hand writing is written on the wall.

OkoNDOoBo:
so the scene of where 78 people were killed, we cant see any genuine pics, no blood stains on the floor
If the Army took away all the corpse did they also came with cleaning items to wash the floor from blood stains while the protesters stood there watching?
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
jumper524:
it shall be well with you..
see ehn, you can have your own rational/logical views, but really there are some sensitive situations that one should really think and rethink certain statements. Were you there and shot at? How do you know they were blanks? Would you like to be shot with blanks from an AK? If it were even only blanks that were used (which no one can prove/disprove for now) does it make it better?? Cmon. Jeez
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Jfix(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oh God please where is my miracle Visa oh
Make I move
Even if na Ghana self
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
See ehn the truth cannot be hidden forever. No be today army dey lie...even on the massacre of their own soldiers a while ago they lied. In the coming days/weeks/months we will all know if there were truly multiple fatalities or not.

I'm now convinced that those pics that were earlier circulated were sent into the cyberspace by some unscrupulous elements on purpose just so that it can be discredited later. Of course with the frenzy ppl will naturally share share share, but to now discredit the videos both live and recorded?. Some of those victims may not even be with known family members or friends ard. Some na village dem pple dey, but GOD know them.and e no every and in good time all will see everything that really happened on 20/10/2020. Done with this topic!

1 Like

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Edopesin: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
citygarden:
Didn’t you watch the video for God sake? Don’t be biased. Why removing of camera and switching off the billboard lighting. Even the governor later announced two confirmed deaths at the hospital. Did you want to tell me all people were just wounded? Or bullet don’t kill people, it’s only wounds? The hand writing is written on the wall.

The governor confirm that two people died, one person died from head trauma while the cause of death for the other person was not mentioned

One would think that a massacre such as this in a time where smartphones with LED light on protesters that cannot be less than 100 in number would have taken different pictures from different angles

Pictures of the Rwanda genocide that didn't happen in this century even exist

As far as I know the pictures flooding the internet are edited or simply, outright fake as have been proved by various media outlets

1 Like

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Okoroawusa: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Where are the new videos?

Are they videos of the 78? 38? 14? Or 10?
Because there is no number wey I never here
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by WoeBetide666: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
I can't believe people who tried to fool us with unrelated pictures and videos. You've lost all credibility already
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by maiquel: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Racoon:

cc:Helinues, NGPatroit, , Cilimarin

Thank you... whenever you see these things, just keep tagging and mentioning them. They asked for evidence, evidence they'll see. Zombies!
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by humility33(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Edopesin:

The governor confirm that two people died, one person died from head trauma while the cause of death for the other person was not mentioned

One would think that a massacre such as this in a time where smartphones with LED light on protesters that cannot be less than 100 in number would have taken different pictures from different angles

Pictures of the Rwanda genocide that didn't happen in this century even exist

As far as I know the pictures flooding the internet are edited or simply, outright fake as have been proved by various media outlets

Hope you Rem ember this words from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 109th Out Of 125 Countries In 2023 Global Hunger Index / Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot / Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.