Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) (11841 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by obasiken: 5:56am On Oct 23, 2020
There are too many demons in this forum.

4 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by livebyday(m): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:
Show us. Hope you edited it well. Don't forget to knock his cap off and dub in screams of pain and agony.
Civilians extracting high calibre bullets with plier and chelsea cheesy

Don't engage me in needless banter , I have corrected your error, do with that as you wish.

3 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 23, 2020
livebyday:

Don't engage me in needless banter , I have corrected your error, do with that as you wish.

Show us the bloody video or gtfoh with yo lying and divisive ass.
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by ivolt: 6:03am On Oct 23, 2020
livebyday:

Becareful what you type I have the video where they where extracting the bullet from him

That's the thing you civilians type just anything on social media without realizing the implications
If indeed they extracted "bullets" from him, then those bullet extractors contributed to his death.
You don't extract bullet from a gunshot victim, you stop the bleeding first.

I expect Baba's children to have reported at the committee set up for the issue
but no one has shown up yet with evidence of gunshot at Lekki!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by kcnwaigbo: 6:05am On Oct 23, 2020
I am sure more videos will be released in the coming days.The families of the corpses stolen by the military men will be revealed with time

5 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by livebyday(m): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2020
ivolt:

If indeed they extracted "bullets" from him, then those bullet extractors contributed to his death.

Like I said it exists and is available
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by kcnwaigbo: 6:05am On Oct 23, 2020
ivolt:

How would they show up when there has been a curfew ??
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by hammerP: 6:05am On Oct 23, 2020

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by livebyday(m): 6:06am On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:
Show us the bloody video or gtfoh with yo lying and divisive ass.

It's easy for civilians to always talk tough and disrespectfully on the internet yeah ?
grin

1 Like

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by cocolacec(m): 6:10am On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
This poor baba was shot in the attached videos.I doubt if he made it considering the amount of blood on his attire

Why are the others not running away from the scene to avoid being shot? Something is not right .
How come there was no blood stain on the lekki toll gate floor the next day,who mop up the blood from the floor?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by cocolacec(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2020
Bluntguy:
And Buhari didn't mention anything about the Lekki shootings in his prepared speech last night. If that baba were to be a cow now he will start shouting how Nigeria will be soaked in the blood of baboons. Nonsense president.

Maybe it never happened.someone saw a video where a whiteman was giving instructions to people at the Lekki tollgate.The video has pulled off the web.I think Britain is trying to cause a civil war since una no die from Covid 19 as planned.

20% of each country’s are expected to die from Covid -19.They are angry Africans are not dying like they want after collecting their money.
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu na bastard sha grin well you had your fun now I hope you get what's coming.
Also, I hope in the coming days, people like Aisha Yesuphu, Falz, and all of us who supported the real #endsars cause, everyone swallow your pride and admit you've been played by agents of darkness. Do not let them have the final say with this carnage.
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by kcnwaigbo: 6:27am On Oct 23, 2020
cocolacec:

Why are the others not running away from the scene to avoid being shot? Something is not right .
How come there was no blood stain on the lekki toll gate floor the next day,who mop up the blood from the floor?
You are not serious
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Arthurity1(m): 6:34am On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:
Crap.
If those 'victims' are not actors, then they were likely injured in the stampede. See that baba with his cap still firmly on his head and readjusting his arm. With the level of 'blood', I highly doubt he would be conscious if he was indeed struck by high-powered military rounds. Fact.

Then those clowns singing solidarity forever. Man, that's just unbelievable abeg.
you are an idiot... every evidence obviously points to the fact that crimes against humanity took place, and you are still doubting facts? you are very stupid, with a negative IQ... may the blood of the dead be your damnation!

7 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by kcnwaigbo: 6:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Arthurity1:

you are an idiot... every evidence obviously points to the fact that crimes against humanity took place, and you are still doubting facts? you are very stupid, with a negative IQ... may the blood of the dead be your damnation!
These are paid agents with a pre-determined agenda.Thats why I don't even bother arguing with them

1 Like

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Openbusiness: 6:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Don't mind those fools trying to cover it up and deny the killings. They forgot that Lagosians are the most intelligent and enlightened Nigerians. They thought they can cover up their evil with propaganda and lies like they kill and cover up in other states in Nigeria. Even the Governor has retracted and retraced his steps and not trying to cover up for the Abuja demons again. He is speaking up for Lagosians and has made it clear he is 100% on the side of the people.

5 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2020
No wonder Buhari was disgusted with you all. Senseless and lazy youth.

3 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Openbusiness: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2020
MsAllison:
one of the requirements of being a buhari supporter is your ability to loose your conscience
You forgot they lose their brain too, and the ones that manage to keep their brain, their sense is always upside down. They see people as cows and see cows as people. I have encountered many intelligent Buhari supporters on Nairaland, these guys are very smart, then can think, like engaging some of them in intellectual discussions because they have sound minds and some really cool brainy potential, but the problem is their sense of judgement is upside down. I know some day many of these types of people will wake up from whatever spell they are under. I'm not saying anyone should not support Buhari or any politician they like. But objectivity and honesty should not be discarded. If they do good, praise them, but if they do bad, condemn their wrong actions.

This is how it should be. Not that people will praise them for good but when they do bad, they turn their eyes away and pretend all is well or be in denial or try to prevent accountability. I support Sanwo Olu, but anytime his govt brings an unfavorable policy against the masses, i speak out against it, and good thing is he is a Governor that has listening ear. When Wike does well in Rivers, I support him, but when he starts behaving like brain touch, I call him a emperor Wike the Pharaoah wannabe. Even Buhari, I won't hesitate to praise him if he does well but when he does bad, then I will call him Bokóhari. My allegiance is with the welfare of Nigeria and honesty. I am not a mental slave of any political party or politicians. I don't owe any politician or political party anything, are they feeding me or paying my bills? Even for myself, if I do well, I will praise myself, and if I do wrong I will blame and insult myself too.

1 Like

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Tunar18(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2020
There were deaths during the protest but Lekki massacre shooting (word they suddenly changed) was staged. I have about 5 pictures that particularly caused the online stir all of which were later bursted to be total fake.

No wonder they have been saying they want to pack corpse before the shooting even started. Most of the deaths recorded were as a result of false news propagated like wild fire by enemies of peace like the ones I'm seeing on this thread (who still find it difficult to agree when their Ogas who started it have turned back already and are now using palliatives issue as cover up)

I asked a friend who said one of his friend died (I'm being particular about Lekki toll gate) to call me when they want to do the burial and he muted straight away.

Fake news peddling is our first problem in this country

6 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by jumper524(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2020
livebyday:

Becareful what you type I have the video where they where extracting the bullet from him

That's the thing you civilians type just anything on social media without realizing the implications
u know u can't really fool everyone.
those bullets we saw were blank bullets which can only injure from close range.
maybe you should ask your military friend how well you folks have been deceiving the masses..

2 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by livebyday(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2020
jumper524:
maybe you should ask your military friend how well you folks have been deceiving the masses..

Noted sir
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Arthurity1(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

These are paid agents with a pre-determined agenda.Thats why I don't even bother arguing with them
like how will someone be so heartless, insensitive and stupid to doubt this obvious government cover up... a cover up filled with contradicting lies from both the military and the state government.

1 Like

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Arthurity1(m): 7:09am On Oct 23, 2020
jumper524:
may you, your children and generations to come be beggars, you will not know peace on earth or here after.
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by IamPlato(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
I just taya mama

Chai

https://twitter.com/Amosxeasy/status/1319402270358994944?s=19

That's the link. Please retweet
Clearly some were killed in that night but one of the victims there appeared to be a victim of a stampede
Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by jumper524(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2020
Arthurity1:

may you, your children and generations to come be beggars, you will not know peace on earth or here after.
for reaaalll??
just cos I spoke what I know?
no problem, may God bless you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by kcnwaigbo: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Arthurity1:

like how will someone be so heartless, insensitive and stupid to doubt this obvious government cover up... a cover up filled with contradicting lies from both the military and the state government.
Some people have no conscience.All they think about is money

1 Like

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Arthurity1(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
jumper524:
for reaaalll?? just cos I spoke what I know? no problem, may God bless you and your family.
discrediting the deaths of the innocent, it won't be well for you!

3 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
.Another fake video from NNANDI KANU and his Boys.
Fool it's true
https://twitter.com/i/status/1319387373399121923

1 Like

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by BIGGESThead6: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Fool it's true
https://twitter.com/i/status/1319387373399121923

Twitter is the real TOOL FOR FAKE NEWS, LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

You can only decieve your type. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: New Videos Of Lekki Massacre Emerges (graphic) by jumper524(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Arthurity1:

discrediting the deaths of the innocent, it won't be well for you!
it shall be well with you..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inec Declares APC's Ahmed Mannir Winner Of Lere Federal Constituency / Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief / Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.