Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) (7610 Views)

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by DonCrack: 2:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Bloody Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

Corpses burnt beyond facial recognition, vehicles and properties were destroyed in an EndSARS protest that degenerated into a communal clash between the Hausas and Yorubas at Fagba, Iju area, Lagos State. HGS Media Plus Reports.

According to report, the clash lasted for three days before the corpses were recovered on Thursday, 22, October in the streets.

HGS Media Plus also learnt cars, and other business ventures were destroyed and burnt during the clash between the two tribes.

At least eight person were reportedly killed in the clash which resulted to residents running away from their homes to take shelter in neighboring community due to fear of retaliation.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/10/corpses-vehicles-burnt-properties-destroyed-in-tribal-clash-in-lagos-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by DonCrack: 2:53am On Oct 23, 2020
More

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by obama30: 3:15am On Oct 23, 2020
DonCrack:
More

Have you see their life? Others are protesting for better life, and they are their fighting host community
Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:18am On Oct 23, 2020
did you just say 8 people killed... Hausa that died are more than 10, Yoruba that died on the first day on Tuesday are more than 10, Hausa really killed Yoruba.
the newspaper are not just reporting the news, OPMESA are shielding the Hausa so that they can move to a safer place today... the battle is yet to be over.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:20am On Oct 23, 2020
obama30:

Have you see their life? Others are protesting for better life, and they are their fighting host community
you just type rubbish, people are protesting and block road at fagba junction when the Hausa came to fight them off

7 Likes

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 3:27am On Oct 23, 2020
sad Hausa pipu and destruction sad sad,Sanwo should pack these pipu and send dem back to their state.Pipu dat dnt have any properties in their host community except mat, transistor radio,kettles and chewing stick.Are those ones u are fighting with sad

29 Likes

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by Bluntguy: 3:34am On Oct 23, 2020
And the dullard was busy wispering tradermoni, n power, market moni last night on national television chasing shadows as usual. Nigeria is burning and the so called president is pursuing rats. Let's see what happens.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by DeBuddingSummer: 4:28am On Oct 23, 2020
It was on record that Hausa guys were on their way in lorries with goats and cows heading to Fagba when the road was blocked by miscreants. Then their cows and goats started dying because of too much heat. They fired the first shot at the Yoruba miscreants to save their livestock and all hell broke loose.

Many died in Fagba. They killed Hausa people like goats there. Those OPC guys are terrible. All the livestock of those Hausa guys were stolen in broad daylight by miscreants in Fagba and Abule Egba. People were just carrying goats anyhow.

Very horrible things are happening in this country.

Can God save NIGERIA?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by IMAMofWAR: 4:40am On Oct 23, 2020
take this useless post down. when it was hot u didnt post it. now wey things dey try calm down u dey post am. thunder fire u there

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by IMAMofWAR: 4:42am On Oct 23, 2020
DeBuddingSummer:
It was on record that Hausa guys were on their way in lorries with goats and cows heading to Fagba when the road was blocked by miscreants. Then their cows and goats started dying. They fired the first shot to save their livestock and all hell broke loose.

Many died in Fagba. They killed Hausa people like goats there.

Can God save NIGERIA?
shut up, both people where killed. stop promoting another set of violence. u shoud have promotted this when it started not now that there is calm

7 Likes

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 4:44am On Oct 23, 2020
I just tire for Nigerians with our mumu fight. What is this rubbish for God sake? We are protesting yes, must we now block or denied others from accessing roads? No, just imagine what some miscreants brought upon other Nigerians. Lives and properties lost over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by DeBuddingSummer: 4:49am On Oct 23, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
shut up, both people where killed. stop promoting another set of violence. u shoud have promotted this when it started not now that there is calm

Am just giving a reportage of what happened there which the media houses of Nigeria didn't showcase to the world. There can't be peace without justice. Why were the livestock of those Northerners stolen in broad daylight?

Let me ask you, are you not seeing that guy burnt like goat on the road there? Do you know how many of them were slaughtered like animals like that?

O boy... Nigeria is a terrible place to be alive. So many bad things.

If I tell you the war crimes those OPC guys in Fagba and Abule Egba commited against those Northerners eh? You will shudder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by IMAMofWAR: 4:59am On Oct 23, 2020
DeBuddingSummer:

Am just giving a reportage of what happened there which the media houses of Nigeria didn't showcase to the world. There can't be peace without justice. Why were the livestock of those Northerners stolen in broad daylight?

Let me ask you, are you not seeing that guy burnt like goat on the road there? Do you know how many of them were slaughtered like animals like that?

If I tell you the war crimes those OPC guys in Fagba and Abule Egba commited against those Northerners eh? You will shudder.
when did they commit this please? is it this endsars protest?
well i know u are making points but my point is i dont see why people are trying to bring this up now. when this happened i wanted people to talk about it but everyone was silent. now wey nothing to use cause wahala dey, una dey bring this one. if you check my topics, i posted baout this but that was when it was hot. for now may we no pour petrol on top fire weydey try off

4 Likes

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by Donspicey: 5:11am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
I just tire for Nigerians with our mumu fight. What is this rubbish for God sake? We are protesting yes, must we now block or denied others from accessing roads? No, just imagine what some miscreants brought upon other Nigerians. Lives and properties lost over nothing.

Y didnt u mention who pulled the first shot?

Maybe Las Las u will tell us dat d clash was photoshopped........

5 Likes

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by Samyj247: 5:46am On Oct 23, 2020
DeBuddingSummer:

stupid housa people burnt cars worth 100 million naira in abuja. can u compare that with their goats? u b mumu. The stupid housa people killed many in abuja and burnt their shops. can u compare that with their goats and cows...ur papa

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by Xisnin(m): 5:57am On Oct 23, 2020
The Fagha crisis was deliberately suppressed so as not to distract from the EndSars violence.
But things are calmer now.
Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by Brandonx(m): 5:57am On Oct 23, 2020
After looting and burning down your community, at the end of everything you'll bear the brunt.
I hope they will all carry out financial transactions in their respective houses since they lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by IamRichards: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Dividing 9ja is not even a safe option.
Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by franklingud(m): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Very stupid and foolish youth, how can you turn this peaceful protest into tribal clashes?

Very disappointing!!
Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by princepee: 6:38am On Oct 23, 2020
IamRichards:
Dividing 9ja is not even a safe option.
whats the option?
Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by Asquare84(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by segebase(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2020
God save can't save this country again cos its beyond saving
Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by ifytrik(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by odubayor(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2020
The hausa man is my brother. The hausa woman is my sister. The igbo man is my brother. The igbo woman is my sister. The yoruba man is my brother. The yoruba woman is my sister.
We have a common enemy: It is the people dividing us.
Write this on your page too. We stand together

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by odubayor(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2020
The hausa man is my brother. The hausa woman is my sister. The igbo man is my brother. The igbo woman is my sister. The yoruba man is my brother. The yoruba woman is my sister.
We have a common enemy: It is the people dividing us.
Write this on your page too. We stand together

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by lexxxino(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2020
When last una open nairaland see goodnews??
Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by molybdenum0012: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Learnt th is morning that the first bank in Fagba has been set on fire by the hausas.
Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by Veqtor: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
DeBuddingSummer:
It was on record that Hausa guys were on their way in lorries with goats and cows heading to Fagba when the road was blocked by miscreants. Then their cows and goats started dying because of too much heat. They fired the first shot to save their livestock and all hell broke loose.

Many died in Fagba. They killed Hausa people like goats there. Those OPC guys are terrible. All the livestock of those Hausa guys were stolen in broad daylight by miscreants in Fagba and Abule Egba. People were just carrying goats anyhow.

Can God save NIGERIA?

So I'm trying to understand you..

Are you saying that...their livestock is now more important than human lives lost in the hands of police brutality – to d point that they had d guts to attack people in their own land?

Were their businesses d only ones on standstill due to d protests?

Pls call a spade a spade.

These fulani pple are notorious for attacking and Killin pple blindly ....

Imagine d nonsense reason they had for burning pple’s homes in fagba.

Ur cows died...so d best tin is to kill protesters?

After all, dese protesters are d ones who buy dose der dirty cows dey commit bestiality with.

Fulani are unfit to live with Southerners..cos anywhere dey thread, destruction is set to follow..

8 Likes

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by Fsekillmonger: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2020
DeBuddingSummer:

Do you know the war crimes Hausa are committing in the sabongari area of Kano? Since Tuesday we as a community don't even sleep at night to protect women and children from Thier attacks

6 Likes

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by spiralwedge(m): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2020
DeBuddingSummer:

Why were the livestock of those Northerners stolen in broad daylight?

Imagine.

With all that is happening in this country, this is what matters to you most?

You left your sense of judgement from the group who started the fight to the consequences of their actions? Stvpid.

Roads are blocked everywhere in the South. Anyone who wanted to pass during the roadblocks started to fight like these id!ots you are defending?

You dey madd.

3 Likes

Re: Corpses, Vehicles Burnt. Properties Destroyed In Tribal Clash In Lagos (Graphic) by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Depressed and pained. Never thought they were this capable.

From now on, it is a just cause.

# endsars .
# endpolicebrutality .
# endarmybrutality .
# endrhisregime.
# restructure now.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guatanamo Bay, Inside One The Most Notorious Prisons(Photos) / Orji Kalu Urges South East Govs, Traditional Rulers, Others To End Insecurity / Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.