Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

#endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu (3487 Views)

Endsars Mayhem: We’re Still Counting our Losses — Lagos Govt / Two Young Boys Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photos) / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by tit(f): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

Is it Hausa/Fulani that made him to make those unfounded boastful utterances? I believe you've heard the audio but trying to live in denial.

Stop joining we hausa and you fulani with you.
Stay on your own and carry the wahalla on your head.
Na you cause trouble- the pikin wey say him mama no go slepp erhh

1 Like

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by livebyday(m): 5:54am On Oct 23, 2020
DiscoverID:
Leader of the outlawed group, IPOB Nnamdi Kanu has claimed responsibility for the mayhem that followed the #EndSARS protests in Lagos this week.

In a monitored phone – in program on Radio Biafra, Kanu pointedly claimed ”I gave instructions that my members must target Tinubu and his investments. Now, his hotel is in flames” he said boastfully

The Biafra leader vowed to relentlessly pursue Tinubu to anywhere he may be in Europe. ”We will track him down and make him see the anger of IPOB, the largest mass movement in the world. Just track him for me” he said

Shedding light on his involvement in the statewide mayhem, Kanu revealed that he asked his members to infiltrate the #EndSARS protesters and team up with the protesters, ”so we can make the country ungovernable. Our aim is very clear ”

“This will continue until we achieve our purpose of breaking the country or until people in the zoo realize that they have to let Biafra be” he vowed.

https://citizennewsng.com/2020/10/endsars-mayhem-my-boys-burnt-tinubus-hotel-nnamdi-kanu/

Mynd44 OAM4J Seun this is fake news

Becareful of inciting this situation any further
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by greensandy: 5:57am On Oct 23, 2020
revolt:
igbos NEVER look for trouble... they only react. The fool Nnamdi kanu is just a weed smoking ediot seeking attention.. nobody takes the ediot serious. Wonder why ure saying this bs

Bullshit you said. Mosques are burnt in the East as instigated by kanu, what you people usually complain about the Hausa/Fulani are the things you are doing to the minorities in your enclaves. Go and listen to the latest Asari Dokubo's video. This is getting out of hand already.
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by 4four(m): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2020
DiscoverID:

https://citizennewsng.com/2020/10/endsars-mayhem-my-boys-burnt-tinubus-hotel-nnamdi-kanu/
see them online herdsmen and bokoharam. Formidability of the south is making them fear. Those guys are monsters tinubu made so they hunting him just like monster your elite made down north is hunting u peoples. Southern youths should be were of all these online herdsmen..... They c that we are breaking ourselves from their devide and rule tactics, so they are sending their online herdsmen to put division in our mix..... Pls be aware

1 Like

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by History555: 6:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Op is an idiot, check when he registered

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Ofemannnu: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

I have noticed with disdain a coordinated attacks on Igbos rump in them with this #EndSars Brouhaha which started on a good faith but because of their devilish and bitter agenda, they have started adding ethnic coloration into it.

And the Mods have been quiet without doing nothing to stop this senseless madness and topics

They keep opening post upon post....

I don’t know why this particular tribe keep pushing all these things...is it Fear of the Northerners or what?

I have stopped writing stuffs that will divide the Igbos and Yorubas the more, because we are Southern brothers. I want a United South that will defend their territory from external aggressors but since this sophisticated mo.rons don’t have any common sense

We are going to play this ethnic card very well that will send them to oblivion

For the avoidance of doubt

And let it be on record that the Yorubas have been the ones that has been pushing so hard to overthrow the Buhari Northern government

They started with Soworo with a #RevolutionNow movement it did not work

Now Tinubu the rattle snake created a #Sorosoke movement causing dissatisfaction by mobilizing uprising in Lagos because the Northern Powers has shut him out completely.

Let it be known that #SoroSoke is a Yoruba language

Let the world know so that the truth can set us free!
Don't be daft.It is there on Radio Biafra.It is disheartening but KANU is daft.
It is not a hidden agenda,Yorubas especially the youths,who are not crumb eaters like our politicians who will still like the status quo,want out of Nigeria or at the least,reformed regionalism where every region will have equal representatives.If you want to understand a people, go through their history.It is just the way you Igbos are and it is our responsibility as Yorubas and the more enlightened,I am sorry,to manage you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by awgumayor: 6:29am On Oct 23, 2020
" where are the cows" what of Evan the kidnapper". Yoruba are good in twisting stories. They know the truth but twist it to go their way. Why can't Nigeria youths seize this opportunity to rewrite all the wrongs in Nigeria politics and have a better future, then come back and settle their differences. As the enemies of the protests have come up with ethnic coloration I don't think the purpose of this protest will be achieved and the pains continue.
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by BIGGESThead6: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2020
SirVintageCock:
That's Yoruba home goal not Igbos. Igbos are naturally polyglots as it helps with business of blending in to our environment.

Deal with it.

Fake news mongers

Weting concern me, Yoruba used their hands and destroyed Lagos. Courtesy, Nnandi Kanu's LIES AND PROPAGANDA. cheesy grin grin

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Secrets11(m): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2020
DiscoverID:
Leader of the outlawed group, IPOB Nnamdi Kanu has claimed responsibility for the mayhem that followed the #EndSARS protests in Lagos this week.

In a monitored phone – in program on Radio Biafra, Kanu pointedly claimed ”I gave instructions that my members must target Tinubu and his investments. Now, his hotel is in flames” he said boastfully

The Biafra leader vowed to relentlessly pursue Tinubu to anywhere he may be in Europe. ”We will track him down and make him see the anger of IPOB, the largest mass movement in the world. Just track him for me” he said

Shedding light on his involvement in the statewide mayhem, Kanu revealed that he asked his members to infiltrate the #EndSARS protesters and team up with the protesters, ”so we can make the country ungovernable. Our aim is very clear ”

“This will continue until we achieve our purpose of breaking the country or until people in the zoo realize that they have to let Biafra be” he vowed.

OP sorry to say this but you are so stupid and useless to this generation of Nigerian youths.
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by NaMeAboki: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2020
SirVintageCock:
Fake news.

Where is the video??

The online northern warlords have incensed and incited you repeatedly this past few days. They are pitching the souths against each other and you guys are falling for it. What do you think will happen?? You will go to the East to retaliate?. Haba, reason am na. How many omoluabis dey east to execute guerrilla warfares?

This is what will happen, the heritage and businesses on both sides in southwest will be razed to the ground and I am sure nobody wants that. And the online northern cyberspace crocodiles will cheer each other on with their popcorn and kunu.
Stop dancing to the tunes of the oligarchs or you will end up levelling the whole Southwest to the ground, both Igbos and Yorubas in the southwest will feel the heat.

You know the funny truth, the land of the north and the east will remain untouched.

Shut that dirty lying mouth and leave northerners out of your self inflicted problems with Yorubas - perhaps attached audio recording of Kanu directing killings of police and destruction of assets of Yoruba leaders (Tinubu) was also faked by northerners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpomVzwUr7Y
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2020
SirVintageCock:
grin grin grin grin

It went viral so that makes it real grin grin grin
Fake news mongers. Same way you lots are trying so hard to rewrite what happened at Lekki with fake news

Cut that cap, I listen to his hateful and divisive radio programs all the time... Now listen to the video below and shut the fuucck up indefinitely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2020
DiscoverID:

Don't mind him, he thinks he's dealing with some foolish yorubas.

Watch the analysis Asari dokubo made on the subject matter on Facebook. Search for Dokubo Asari Justice Foundation on Facebook, the latest video on the page. And while you are it, read over thousand comments made by igbos.

Lolz.. I believe you're pained that your aim of trying to cash-in on the peaceful protest to achieve your elusive Biafran dream has been cut short by the recent happenings grin
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Prompto:
Even if he told his boys it doesn't mean that was the case. Tinubu own too much n that is why he suffered those casualties. Now he understanding his overbearing influence is turning people against him. He if wants to. E a Godfather he should be n stay far away from governance of lagos state else his name will continually be dragged.

Now that you've been presented with a glaring evidence you're already changing tune huh?
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Difrent: 6:52am On Oct 23, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

And let it be on record that the Yorubas have been the ones that has been pushing so hard to overthrow the Buhari Northern government

They started with Soworo with a #RevolutionNow movement it did not work

shut your stinking mouth, Idiot
You people have sworn the fall of the ZOO since 2015 so when did it become Yorubas that has been pushing hard to overthrow buhari?

Yorubas are a major part of this government and THAT is the only reason you people wont mind burning down the country just to spite the yorubas.....you are simply jealous of the yorubas
and this your new tactic to destroy Lagos economy thinking it will make economy of Enugu and Aba grow abi?

that was how your forefathers wanted to dominate the whole country and then sponsored their military youth to kill the leaders of other regions and spared their own leaders

your plans this time will not work
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2020
History555:

The person that speaks in the video below is the biggest idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2020
4four:
see them online herdsmen and bokoharam. Formidability of the south is making them fear. Those guys are monsters tinubu made so they hunting him just like monster your elite made down north is hunting u peoples. Southern youths should be were of all these online herdsmen..... They c that we are breaking ourselves from their devide and rule tactics, so they are sending their online herdsmen to put division in our mix..... Pls be aware

Listen to this and shut the fuucck up

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by livebyday(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Difrent:

SHUT UP, IPOB
we are watching, revenge is best served cold

grin

Ipob? Hehehe I should shut up? You are new here aren't you?
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 6:57am On Oct 23, 2020
livebyday:

Mynd44 OAM4J Seun this is fake news

Becareful of inciting this situation any further

Even with the video below? Listen to it and update the crap you wrote up there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2020
OreMI22:
[s][/s]

Another silly Fulani goon looking to start tribal war.

You guys have failed big time! grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrbv63EEzqs&t=19s

THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS HE WAS HIGH ON BIAFRAN WEED WHEN HE MADE THOSE BOASTFUL UTTERANCES BUT HIS EYES DON CLEAR NOW, AND TRYING TO RETRACT HIS WORDS, WHICH WILL NEVER WORK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by livebyday(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

Even with the video below? Listen to it and update the crap you wrote up there

Alot of you gentlemen don't know what you are doing ...

This is the same fugitive who claimed he will shut down the government? Who claimed he is a Jew and will show evidence who claimed that he had the backing of isreali government who claimed he has evidence buhari is dead and will show it

He had delivered on none of these updates till date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by livebyday(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Difrent:

SHUT UP, IPOB
we are watching, revenge is best served cold

You have been going around issuing threats to lives and property here

Let me.be very clear you are just a civilian and if you persist the law will be precise and deliberate

His Excellency the governor is working around the clock to restore normalcy and you are trying to spark anarchy. Don't take the law for granted. These protests where allowed to continue so Nigeria will not be named a dictatorship but alas you go too far.

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Difrent: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2020
livebyday:

grin

Ipob? Hehehe I should shut up? You are new here aren't you?

YES, IPOB
anyone who says Kanu didnt incite his people to burn down Lagos is IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Pennywise(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2020
livebyday:

Alot of you gentlemen don't know what you are doing ...

This is the same fugitive who claimed he will shut down the government? Who claimed he is a Jew and will show evidence who claimed that he had the backing of isreali government who claimed he has evidence buhari is dead and will show it

He had delivered on none of these updates till date

I listened to Nnmadi for the first time yesterday and my conclusion is that he is one unstable motherfucker. He lacks the stuff a leader or revolutionary is made of. He is very infantile. Igbo youths need a true leader or their aspiration is toast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by livebyday(m): 7:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Pennywise:

I listened to Nnmadi for the first time yesterday and my conclusion is that he is one unstable motherfucker. He lacks the stuff a leader or revolutionary is made of. He is very infantile. Igbo youths need a true leader or their aspiration is toast.

Worry not , he knows he can't step into Nigeria .. we are waiting grin

He threatened he will come for his parents burial but the coward didn't have the guts grin
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Difrent: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2020
livebyday:

You have been going around issuing threats to lives and property here

Let me.be very clear you are just a civilian and if you persist the law will be precise and deliberate

His Excellency the governor is working around the clock to restore normalcy and you are trying to spark anarchy. Don't take the law for granted. These protests where allowed to continue so Nigeria will not be named a dictatorship but alas you go too far.
see threat oooo, apply the law to bring Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria to face the case he jumped bail from now, idiot

Your empty threats will not stop me from expressing myself, its a democracy bro, there freedom of speech(or dont i have that right because im not Ibo).......those pissful protesters that are burning down economic assets of my region are the enemy and we know it was NNAMDI KANU that incited them, the video is all over the internet

tell all these tales to the people that are instigating Burning and looting in Lagos......they are still bent on continuing the destructions, so Mr use your Law to arrest the looters and arsonists, not me.........
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by livebyday(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Difrent:

see threat oooo, apply the law to bring Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria to face the case he jumped bail from now, idiot

Your empty threats will not stop me from expressing myself, its a democracy bro, there freedom of speech(or dont i have that right because im not Ibo).......those pissful protesters that are burning down economic assets of my region are the enemy and we know it was NNAMDI KANU that incited them, the video is all over the internet

tell all these tales to the people that are instigating Burning and looting in Lagos......they are still bent on continuing the destructions, so Mr use your Law to arrest the looters and arsonists, not me.........

Do you think any one who looted or murdered a police officer will go free ? cheesy

You kids really don't understand what is coming do you?.

Like I said nothing I have said that can't be verified by the owner .

If you persist in threatening any other fellow citizens you will be apprehended .. Ask your moderator friends how they assist the law on doing that.

Not one of you I repeat not one of you is anonymous on this forum. Obey the law at all times and have peace of mind

His Excellency the governor is doing his best to restore peace and calm and you can do yours in Oyo by sensitizing your neighbors on what hate speech is and how it undermines the democratic processes

Good luck
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by SirVintageCock: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Shut that dirty lying mouth and leave northerners out of your self inflicted problems with Yorubas - perhaps attached audio recording of Kanu directing killings of police and destruction of assets of Yoruba leaders (Tinubu) was also faked by northerners.

You have an audio with pictures of Kanu. Show me videos like Adamu Garba or shut the heck up, crocodiles.
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Difrent: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
livebyday:

Do you think any one who looted or murdered a police officer will go free ? cheesy

You kids really don't understand what is coming do you?.

Like I said nothing I have said that can't be verified by the owner .

If you persist in threatening any other fellow citizens you will be apprehended .. Ask your moderator friends how they assist the law on doing that.

Not one of you I repeat not one of you is anonymous on this forum. Obey the law at all times and have peace of mind

His Excellency the governor is doing his best to restore peace and calm and you can do yours in Oyo by sensitizing your neighbors on what hate speech is and how it undermines the democratic processes

Good luck

Mr enough of this threat
WHO THE Bleep ARE YOU?
Dont pick on me, im exercising my democratic rights
Those to be arrested are those who flooded the internet with inciting pictures and videos, fake news and false reports
Those to be arrested are the ones that were attacking businesses of an individual and his associates, even ransacked the palace of a monarch
Those to be arrested are those who jeered at the destruction in Lagos

sine you are so good with the computer, please trace all the sources of the fake news, pictures and videos online and arrest them

IF YOU THREATEN ME AGAIN, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE STUFF IM MADE OF

Hypocrite..
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by livebyday(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2020
Difrent:

Mr enough of this threat
WHO THE Bleep ARE YOU?
Dont pick on me, im exercising my democratic rights
Those to be arrested are those who flooded the internet with inciting pictures and videos, fake news and false reports
Those to be arrested are the ones that were attacking businesses of an individual and his associates, even ransacked the palace of a monarch
Those to be arrested are those who jeered at the destruction in Lagos

sine you are so good with the computer, please trace all the sources of the fake news, pictures and videos online and arrest them

IF YOU THREATEN ME AGAIN, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE STUFF IM MADE OF

Hypocrite..

You need to be calming down sir

But like I said , respect the law or the law will deal severely with you in ways you would never imagine.

The sovereign state of The federal republic of Nigeria must be protected and her laws obeyed.

You either obey the law or return to your state!

Now I said you are new here so I will let you have a temporary reprieve by giving you time to sit in a corner and think over all your documented threats to other citizens which frankly as I read I am appalled at the gaul of it all.

You pose a threat to the peace of this nation and will be treated as such if you persist in threatening other citizens.

Have a good day sir
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by SirVintageCock: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
History555:
They are the new recruits. What do you expect them to do.? Not to mis-yarn grin grin grin

More of them are on the way. They buried the Zamfara killings as if it never happened but beam their searchlight on the southern border.
Useless online warriors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS / EXCLUSIVE: Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Was Jailed For Credit Card Fraud In US / Uchenna Amaechi The Brother Of Chibuike Amaechi Celebrate Drink Hero Beer-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.