Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

#endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu (3488 Views)

Endsars Mayhem: We’re Still Counting our Losses — Lagos Govt / Two Young Boys Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photos) / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by OreMI22: 5:00am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
DiscoverID:
Leader of the outlawed group, IPOB Nnamdi Kanu has claimed responsibility for the mayhem that followed the #EndSARS protests in Lagos this week.

In a monitored phone – in program on Radio Biafra, Kanu pointedly claimed ”I gave instructions that my members must target Tinubu and his investments. Now, his hotel is in flames” he said boastfully

The Biafra leader vowed to relentlessly pursue Tinubu to anywhere he may be in Europe. ”We will track him down and make him see the anger of IPOB, the largest mass movement in the world. Just track him for me” he said

Shedding light on his involvement in the statewide mayhem, Kanu revealed that he asked his members to infiltrate the #EndSARS protesters and team up with the protesters, ”so we can make the country ungovernable. Our aim is very clear ”

“This will continue until we achieve our purpose of breaking the country or until people in the zoo realize that they have to let Biafra be” he vowed.

https://citizennewsng.com/2020/10/endsars-mayhem-my-boys-burnt-tinubus-hotel-nnamdi-kanu/
[/s]

Another silly Fulani goon looking to start tribal war.

You guys have failed big time! grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrbv63EEzqs&t=19s
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by DiscoverID: 5:01am On Oct 23, 2020
anungangampu:

The hatred you are praying for will kill you and your family.. Be ready
Hatred? Have you listened to radio biafra? How Nnamdi kanu was directing people on what and how to burn down all yoruba properties in Lagos?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Cajal(m): 5:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Common knowledge... Only hoodlums could do that
Not...
Genuine #Endsars
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by anungangampu: 5:03am On Oct 23, 2020
DiscoverID:

Hatred? Have you listened to radio biafra? How Nnamdi kanu was directing people on what and how to burn down all yoruba properties in Lagos?
There is no evidence of that and you know it. He said exactly the opposite .
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by DiscoverID: 5:04am On Oct 23, 2020
anungangampu:
There is no evidence of that and you know it. He said exactly the opposite .

Asari dokubo just made analysis with background voiceover of Nnamdi kanu.
https://www.facebook.com/306509392827347/videos/799326440858668/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by strangest(m): 5:06am On Oct 23, 2020
AS AN IGBOMAN, I WILL TELL YOU THAT NNAMDI KANU IS SOMETIME STUPID WITH HIS MESSAGES.

Like when he attacked Phyno for playing with Olamide

The yoroubas are good people though like all of us, we all have our flaws

Did you see the votes they gave to Atiku and obi in as much as one of their son Osibanjo was running for same post.

THE Nigerian youth are just tired... And if Nnamdi doesn't mind his utterances he may end up as a sacrificial lamb

#southUnity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Cajal(m): 5:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:
What's the difference between Kanu and Osama bin laden........

Let's even assume this fairytale is true......... He keeps hiding and instructs others to go kill, maim and destroy........

Ok o........
Similar
I also heard him on radio b saying all such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Lexusgs430: 5:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Cajal:

Similar
I also heard him on radio b saying all such

Osama did same, whilst in hiding....... Keeping all his kids and many wives safe......... Till he could hide no more........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by DiscoverID: 5:11am On Oct 23, 2020
strangest:
AS AN IGBOMAN, I WILL TELL YOU THAT NNAMDI KANU IS SOMETIME STUPID WITH HIS MESSAGES.

Did you see the votes they gave to Atiku and obi in as much as one of their son Osibanjo was running for same post.

THE Nigerian youth are just tired... And if Nnamdi doesn't mind his utterances he may end up as a sacrificial lamb

#southUnity
Go to Asari dokubo's page and see the attacks on his personality by igbos. Over a thousand comments abusing him for calling out Nnamdi kanu. You see, you can only deceive the useless sophisticated yorubas with your antics and not me. Let's call a spade a spade, you have been fighting guerilla warfare against southwest all along, but everything is going to change.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Felimax(m): 5:12am On Oct 23, 2020
One thing I want you guys to know is that the pay masters will do everything in their power to sponsor propaganda like this. Be on the watch and wise up even when it is coming from a close to reliable platform.
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by tiger28: 5:13am On Oct 23, 2020
The FOREIGNERS don wake up Wahala oooo....This will be BLOODY!
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by BIGGESThead6: 5:17am On Oct 23, 2020
Limitednow:
Your stupidity knows no bounds, so those Yoruba speaking thugs are now Nnamdi Kanu's boys?

90% of Igbo's in Lagos speak Yoruba fluently.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Darkpanthera: 5:18am On Oct 23, 2020
greensandy:

What is fake?

So you people can now try to cover-up? I thought you are brave like you lord kanu. So all this while it's just chest-beating at work.

Are Igbo people responsible for the protest all over Southern Nigeria?

Trying to twist what's happening won't work.
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Darkpanthera: 5:20am On Oct 23, 2020
strangest:

#southUnity

You're right
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by SirVintageCock: 5:24am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

It was an audio and it went viral, everyone heard it.
grin grin grin grin

It went viral so that makes it real grin grin grin
Fake news mongers. Same way you lots are trying so hard to rewrite what happened at Lekki with fake news
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by SirVintageCock: 5:26am On Oct 23, 2020
OwenJesse27:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asbbhcNGjDw
hey bro, I want the video of what the dude SAID that Nnamdi Kanu SAID.

You are showing me a video of three ladies talking in darkness.
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by SirVintageCock: 5:32am On Oct 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

90% of Igbo's in Lagos speak Yoruba fluently.
That's Yoruba home goal not Igbos. Igbos are naturally polyglots as it helps with business of blending in to our environment.

Deal with it.

Fake news mongers
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by skyman200(m): 5:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Fake news,it was done by Nigeria youths.
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 5:38am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

So Igbos in Lagos no dey speak Yoruba again abi?

And Igbos in Lagos are also Muslims abi
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by SirVintageCock: 5:40am On Oct 23, 2020
DiscoverID:

Go to Asari dokubo's page and see the attacks on his personality by igbos. Over a thousand comments abusing him for calling out Nnamdi kanu. You see, you can only deceive the useless sophisticated yorubas with your antics and not me. Let's call a spade a spade, you have been fighting guerilla warfare against southwest all along, but everything is going to change.
grin grin grin

You have been incensed and incited by the online northern warlords repeatedly. They are pitching the souths against each other and you guys are falling for it. What do you think will happen?? You will go to the East to retaliate Haba, reason am na angry angry How many omoluabis dey east to execute guerrilla warfares?
What will happen is that the heritage and businesses on both sides in southwest will be razed to the ground and I am sure nobody wants that. Stop dancing to the tunes of the oligarchs or you will end up levelling the whole Southwest to the ground both Igbos and Yorubas in the southwest will feel the heat.

You know the funny truth, the north and the east will remain untouched.
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by dadavivo: 5:42am On Oct 23, 2020
DiscoverID:
Leader of the outlawed group, IPOB Nnamdi Kanu has claimed responsibility for the mayhem that followed the #EndSARS protests in Lagos this week.

In a monitored phone – in program on Radio Biafra, Kanu pointedly claimed ”I gave instructions that my members must target Tinubu and his investments. Now, his hotel is in flames” he said boastfully

The Biafra leader vowed to relentlessly pursue Tinubu to anywhere he may be in Europe. ”We will track him down and make him see the anger of IPOB, the largest mass movement in the world. Just track him for me” he said

Shedding light on his involvement in the statewide mayhem, Kanu revealed that he asked his members to infiltrate the #EndSARS protesters and team up with the protesters, ”so we can make the country ungovernable. Our aim is very clear ”

“This will continue until we achieve our purpose of breaking the country or until people in the zoo realize that they have to let Biafra be” he vowed.

https://citizennewsng.com/2020/10/endsars-mayhem-my-boys-burnt-tinubus-hotel-nnamdi-kanu/

Seun, this guy should be ban for 600 years cos this is the father of all fake news.

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by revolt(m): 5:42am On Oct 23, 2020
This fool called NNAMDI KANU should shut the hell up.. why didn't he come back and join the protest. See this fool.... which boys? The ones speaking yoruba?

I've always hated this fool bit honestly the dude gets more putrid everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by revolt(m): 5:45am On Oct 23, 2020
greensandy:

What is fake?

So you people can now try to cover-up? I thought you are brave like you lord kanu. So all this while it's just chest-beating at work.
igbos NEVER look for trouble... they only react. The fool Nnamdi kanu is just a weed smoking ediot seeking attention.. nobody takes the ediot serious. Wonder why ure saying this bs
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by david22uu(m): 5:47am On Oct 23, 2020
nairaland has to start sieving fake news
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Ategberoson(m): 5:47am On Oct 23, 2020
greensandy:
There is no southern unity stop deceiving yourselves. Let everyone bears his father's name.

You foolish people always blame Lord Luggard for joining the North and South together but always fail to blame those who joined the West and the East together. Are you that daft? Do you think we are fools? We all don't have anything in common. Let East go its way we West will go ours.

So you can now be clamouring for a country with the Yorubas you love to hate and blame, after all the names calling and abuses we endure from your brash behavior and attack. So you don't want your biafra or what is it?

We Yorubas don't want anything to do with the igbos period. We have listened to the broadcast made by kanu, his direct attack on Yorubaland, "burn Tinubu Hotel and other properties, attack Sanwo-Olu but don't touch Enugu" he said, we have the evidences. Imagine if was a Yorubaman that broadcast such against igbos you fools will be crying to high heaven, "we are going to ICC, we will seek justice" and all the jargon. Now you are here calling on Seun to come and suppress this eyes opener post. The bird is out of hand already. Your motives have been exposed. We will continue to broadcast this from time to time. Igbo have murdered sleep and your restlessness starts from now.

I just hope KANU come out and denied this audio press because Yoruba are boiling with that press and Those MC oluomo boys might descend on Igbo in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour / Nigeria's Next President Will Be A Southern Christian - Bashir El-Rufai / Who Else Is Watching The Ongoing APC Campaign In Edo State ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.