Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! (14801 Views)

Throwback Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!! / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2020
loveth360:
Let the burning start from osibanjo houses.

Na him send soldiers to kill your brothers in lekki.
Emboldened.
So it's no more Tinubu now Oshinbajo. smh
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by History555: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Imagine this senselessness from you. You've dare us to Even do our WORSE.

WHILE THE SENSIBLE ONES THAT HAVE BUSINESSES ACROSS NIGERIA ARE ALREADY APPEALING TO US

Yea. Like the hausa at fagba are appealing to you. Oponu. You destroy your properties then try to pin it on others and expect to be appeased. Do your worse
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Olril18(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Do I know you? Even if you are from Osun, so Lagos isn't a concern to you? Omoale
go and die on top Lagos matter..
arindin..cyber paid thug..
so yorubas are zombies that nmadi KANU can now control to burn things or the igbos that are outnumbered in Lagos will have temerity to burn things down and the likes of mc oluomo dey look
ewure tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2020
ModestGal:

Well, Yoruba's are OMOLUWABIS, well cultured, well trained, if you were a Yoruba you won't abuse someone else's father. This has again showed that you are a Fulani Jihadist. Your secret is now widely seen. Fulani, your people are dying of hunger, go and help them please

So all those Yorubas insulting and cursing Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and Oba of Lagos are not Omoluabis? What about the Yorubas that burnt down their homes, business and palace - are they also Omoluabis?

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by cybertruss(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Fake News
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ModestGal(f): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
SlayerForever:

Then speak against them or it means you're in tacit support!
Check my posts
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Marine54(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:

Could it be you are talking about yourself?
Starte attacking the Ibos interest and investment in lagos and see what 'll happen to yaruba that's living and working in the Niger delta !
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
cashkid18:
oga shut up!! Adeyinka's grandson have said worst things than nnamdi kanu and nobody threatened to kill the yorubas.Several Times Adeyinka Grandson Has Threatend To Attack Igbos And Burn Down Their Investments In Lagos,the Even Threatend To Use Biological Weapon On Igbos,him And His Young Oduduwa Movernment Or Whatever Even Claimed They Masterminded The Abula Ado Explosion In Festac Where Majority Igbo Resides,they Claimed Responsibility Of The Blast In Spare Part Market In Lagos Few Months Ago..all these things happened and nobody threatened the yorubas for that

Do you see any Yoruba supporting Adeyinka grandson? But you people are here defending Nnamdi Kanu instead of criticizing his dangerous utterances. By inserting himself into the ENDSARS movement, he has in effect damaged the movement since you Igbos are not honest and fair enough to push back at him. And yet you want Yorubas to trust you?

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Coldie(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Seetto:
It is obvious the igbos are the one destroying Lagos, leading violent protest, who knows if they masterminded the killings at lekki toll gate... embarassed

You went to people's land and be destroying their properties, the same way they joined in a protest against the implementation of sharia in kaduna in 2000, joining in burning down mosques, before the hausa Fulani pounce on them and suya them in multitude..

Shut up all those people stealing and robbing if u observe almost all of them have Yoruba accents
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by History555: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Truth be told, it is both the fault of Yoruba Muslims led by MURIC and Tinubu on the one side, and Nnamdi Kanu.

For many years now, I have made it abundantly clear that Kanu does not have what it takes, to claim to be my leader.

So while I accept the justness of his Biafran cause, he does not have the makeup of the sort of leader that will be respected or taken seriously, by the international community.
The only way someone like him will be taken seriously by the world leaders, is if he had great capacity for a violent uprising with dangerous arms to boot, but I doubt he has them. Unfortunately he doesn't have the sophistication or the civil and diplomatic wherewithal to cut it out there

His penchant for cheap publicity and attention: seeking is also a detrimental quality he has. Look at the way he foolishly imposed himself on the whole #ENDSARS bandwagon, totally crazy and wanting to be seen as the leader of a nonexistent revolution my ass. Ok, stick with Igbo or Biafraland! No, he wants to be seen as active in another region.

Now what weapons are at his disposal for this revolution? The most foolish suggestion I ever heard. He advised the person to use Molotov cocktails. So in this modern day and age, someone that calls himself a military leader wants defenceless people to face modern deadly weaponry of the present age, as wielded by the Nigerian army and DSS.

Even though I am not a major supporter of Ohanaeze as their positions are often always weak, I completely stand with the organisation in dissociating Ndigbo from Kanus rabble-rousing of the past few days.

Everyone knows that the people that attacked much of the business and residential interests in Lagos, including the Oba's palace and the Oba's warehouse were Yorubas (and not Igbos or Aworis), but Kanu's cravings for publicity will never allow him to let the EndSARS movement in Lagos, go by without him inserting himself into it, and bringing Igbos into an issue they have no business being involved in

I am disappointed in you. Is that kanu voice. The op created the audio and tagged it kanu and suddenly you accept. How come for 12days of peaceful protest, no body heard from kanu. Then suddenly after soldiers opened fire, we start hearing kanu said this, kanu said that. Suddenly some idiots are trying to pin blame on kanu
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2020
History555:

You are a compound fool. You need data to listen to radio biafra. It not something you tune your ordinary radio. Until then you are a bigger fool, kanu asked you to jump you jump. Oponu ode
Simple assimilation, you FAILED.
Didn't you listen or read how the OP narrated callers, calling from their different protesting grand?

What does that mean to you?

It MEANS they participated if you are Sensible.

I HAVE ANOTHER AUDIO WHERE MEMBERS OF IPOB DIRECTING THEM THOSE PROTESTERS TO GO RAJI RAZAKI HOUSE, INSTRUCTING THEM TO RAZE IT AND OTHER HOUSES DOWN AND HOW THEY'LL GET ARMS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by WilyWily: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Something big is coming soon,
All Youths be ready.
From Lagos to Edo
From Anambra to Cross River.
Every Youth should get ready.
The main liberation Struggle is starting soon,
There will be no hiding place for any security officer.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Olril18:

go and die on top Lagos matter..
arindin..cyber paid thug..
so yorubas are zombies that nmadi KANU can now control to burn things or the igbos that are outnumbered in Lagos will have temerity to burn things down and the likes of mc oluomo dey look
ewure tinubu.
Omoale nii fowo osi juwe Ile baba e. Omoale nie. Besides, you know where I'm from in Yorubaland? Maybe I've told you before. O won't give you audience again, you can't be Yoruba and this senseless
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by History555: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Do you see any Yoruba supporting Adeyinka grandson? But you people are here defending Nnamdi Kanu instead of criticizing his dangerous utterances. By inserting himself into the ENDSARS movement, he has in effect damaged the movement since you Igbos are not honest and fair enough to push back at him. And yet you want Yorubas to trust you?

Which kanu. Did you hear anything from kanu since the protest started. Suddenly after soldiers opened fire on peaceful protesters, your people start making audios and releasing tweets claiming kanu said this, kanu said that. You want to convince me that the thousands of yorubas youths put on their phone data to listen to kanu before embarking on their destruction. Yoruba youths now follow kanu. Knows when kanu will give his speech. Haba

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by kilonshele101(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Kingscee:

Which brothers and sisters are you talking about? Guy go pack one side, na 2020 we dey, this no be 1960

What do you mean by this is 2020??
You mean you're now untouchable? grin

Even oba of lagos and tinubu were made to run for their dear life.

Let the time Come and see if you and your people Won't run for your life.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2020
The OP is very correct. Nnamdi Kanu is a complete idiot. Anybody that touches an hair on Tinubu or Sanwo Olu's body will be publicly sacrificed to Sango and Ogun. Nevertheless, the South more unite against the North.

Its time to BREAK NIGERIA INTO REGIONS. THIS CURRENT MESS IS COMPLETELY UNWORKABLE.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Olril18(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Omoale nii fowo osi juwe Ile baba e. Omoale nie. Besides, you know where I'm from in Yorubaland? Maybe I've told you before. O won't give you audience again, you can't be Yoruba and this senseless
its your father that is senseless na..falz ffk,davido,deji adeyanju are also igbos...oponu oloshi akidanidani modafucker zombie...
u know what ,take your cutlass and go and start killing all igbos.
tinubu lap dogg

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by History555: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Simple assimilation, you FAILED.
Didn't you listen or read how the OP narrated callers, calling from their different protesting grand?

What does that mean to you?

It MEANS they participated if you are Sensible.

I HAVE ANOTHER AUDIO WHERE MEMBERS OF IPOB DIRECTING THEM THOSE PROTESTERS TO GO RAJI RAZAKI HOUSE, INSTRUCTING THEM TO RAZE IT AND OTHER HOUSES DOWN AND HOW THEY'LL GET ARMS

Raji rasaki are you serious. Is raji rasaki still alive. Are you sure you are normal.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Olril18(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
History555:

Which kanu. Did you hear anything from kanu since the protest started. Suddenly after soldiers opened fire on peaceful protesters, your people start making audios and releasing tweets claiming kanu said this, kanu said that. You want to convince me that the thousands of yorubas youths put on their phone data to listen to kanu before embarking on their destruction. Yoruba youths now follow kanu. Knows when kanu will give his speech. Haba
oponu maa ni won..
it's not all Yoruba oo,we are sensible people...
watch those pushing the narrative, they are all tinubu cyber agents.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Olril18:

its your father that is senseless na..falz ffk,davido,deji adeyanju are also igbos...oponu oloshi akidanidani modafucker zombie...
tinubu lap dogg

Guy you called somebody Tinubu's lapdog. Are you Peter Obi (the patron saint of SARs murderers) lapdog? If you are not, lets go and burn to ashes Peter Obi's house in Ikoyi. Are you in?
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by cashkid18(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You are very stupid, where did the igbos support him,even kanu came out to dissociate his self from such statements credited to him in the first place.Go to adeyinka's page and see his supporters there.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by splendour7(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
What Some Fools Here Don't Understand Is That Kanu Is A Secessionist Leader And He Will Do Any Thing To Instigate Violence In Nigeria As Far As He Achieve His Aim,he Also Threatend Buhari,okorocha,orji Uzo Kalu And Co,besides All The Videos I Had Watch So Far Concerning This Whole Attack Shows That Yorubas Carried Out The Attacks,the Video Of Children Swimming In The Oba Of Lagos Poll During The Attack On The Palace Is There,you Cant Say All Those Children Are Igbos..
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
History555:

Raji rasaki are you serious. Is raji rasaki still alive. Are you sure you are normal.
Now I see you're not bright. He died with is house?

Now go and read again
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2020
cashkid18:
You are very stupid, where did the igbos support him,even kanu came out to dissociate his self from such statements credited to him in the first place.Go to adeyinka's page and see his supporters there.

So you don't believe what is coming out of Kanu's own mouth? You people will go to any length to defend that animal. Every mad man has his followers. The question is are you one of Kanu's followers/supporters? Because, I can tell you categorically, I don't support Adeyinka Grandson.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by kmaster007: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
SlayerForever:
I don't know why the Yoruba are trying to provoke an ethnic war out of this? Why are this people like this? This people na devil o.
ask Kanu dis...
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Olril18(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Guy you called somebody Tinubu's lapdog. Are you Peter Obi (the patron saint of SARs murderers) lapdog? If you are not, lets go and burn to ashes Peter Obi's house in Ikoyi. Are you in?
didinrin..so who were burnings things in aba,Onitsha and Enugu yesterday..
tinubu apooda..
us likes can only survive on nl where there is low intellect..
come to Facebook and twitter and make the same claim I go take u serious...
I'm Yoruba but a sensible one.

oyaa go take your cutlass and start killing all igbos.
tinubu ti tee tiipee nilee yooba...this is just the Beginning of his downfall..

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Olril18:

tinubu lap dogg
Omoale, so yooba k'oja geere k'agbo. awa o ni ko eran m'ero. ko yooba bimo se ko yi ti oo ba ki se 'epo ninu alkamo'

1 Like

Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by luvmijeje(f): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
CSTRR:

The problem is when you equate kanu with a rational human being.

He is a mad man. He is not an igbo politician.
He does not represent igbo intellectualism.

You have the likes of peter obi, and yet kanu is who you are comparing with tinubu.

I have to because his voice is the loudest.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
History555:

You keep defending Kanu's abominable utterances and behavior. Are you an IPOB paid agent?

Kanu is using his stupid mouth to destroy Southern unity. Are you Igbos are taking sides with him. Shame on you!
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Fulmigati: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Regardless of what Kanu said, Yorubas looted and pillaged their cities. Northerners and SW stooges desperately trying to involve Igbos, when we watched the video and heard clear Yoruba accents and language looting and burning.
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The problem with you Igbos is you never sanction your own. Instead of calling out Nnamdi Kanu for his inciteful utterances you are here blaming Yorubas. Are you well?

This is dumb. 99% of sane people would find Kanu's comments abhorrent and dangerous. It is Yoruba agitators who have deliberately sought to amplify the comments of a mad dog as if he speaks for all Igbos. Does Nnamdi Kanu speak for your Igbo work or school colleagues or customers or tenants or neighbors or friends? I've seen plenty of Igbos warning Yorubas not to be used in this propaganda (I've even had to caution my Yoruba work colleagues that were peddling Kanu's nonsense and claiming Igbos must have attacked the Oba's palace), but many of you seem determined to digress from a defining social movement for change, to be used by those who thrive on chaos and division as a way of distracting the masses from calling out the corruption of our elites. Ohaneze and just about any sane Igbo man has denounced Kanu's comment. What more do you clowns want?
Re: Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!!! by cashkid18(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

So you don't believe what is coming out of Kanu's own mouth? You people will go to any length to defend that animal. Every mad man has his followers. The question is are you one of Kanu's followers/supporters? Because, I can tell you categorically, I don't support Adeyinka Grandson.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fayemi Flags Off 132 Kva Power Projects In Two Communities / Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Eight Years Is A Passing Phase; Nigerians Should Endure / This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.