Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test (21706 Views)

Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures / Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Eight Years Is A Passing Phase; Nigerians Should Endure / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari’s Comments Confirm Fraud In 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by spora(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Nairaland mods don dey mad small small. Which one be Kayla Ologbondiyan.?

Op wrote Kola, you changed it to Kayla. What are you guys smoking in Ota?

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Benega9(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2020
script reader
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Whois(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Na so Dem promise vision 2020 but we got vision 20/10/2020
dukeprince50:
govt is continuum
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Afolabimills(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2020
God harden pharoah heart he eventually drown in d red Sea
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Kenny9857(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2020
sammirano:
Who needs empathy Buhari has demonstrated true leadership by exerting his position which is extremely needed in this time. When you give Nigerians 1 inch, they will take a yard. I commend the president.
Your parents made a grave mistake giving birth to you undecided
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Staro: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2020

I never wasted my time listening
to that mannequin

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Kuginzi: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Your own speech failed sympathy test
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by mike8804: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2020
forewarned

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Pascal181: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Quite unfortunate. Empty speech
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Harrykn: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Dead men don't tell tales....
We have no president!
Just struggle for yourself and those you care about.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by pstogbolu: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2020
mr man don,t just go there, you all are same. our redemption and good governance is not dependent on you people but God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by iramure(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Let's be wiser as Nigerians, let us not take PDP serious, they are playing bitter politics with the situation. They are never a better alternative, they had their chance for 16 years, what was the end result?. Let's do away with bad politician. They are numerous in PDP as well. Even supporting pastors/ imams are all evil.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Cyberterror: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
It is depressing for PDP because he didn't resign as they wished or even acknowledge the destructive behaviour of the PDP-hired protesters.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Donspicey: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Dats wat u get wen a dullard is ruling people dat are more intellectually sound dan Him......

Dat Man dat does not even knw if he is still Alive....

D person dat addressed d nation yesterday looked more like a clone of d Buhari i knw.......

Bubu is a Disaster.............got notin to offer Nigeria......

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Kingdemu: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020
One of the downsides of free speech is that it allows every fool with means to disrespect the president and even propagate cheap lies & propaganda to heat up an already tense situation.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by JudasNaCarrot: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Since he is not a Nigerian, what do you expect.

See the difference.....

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Donspicey: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2020
iramure:
Let's be wiser as Nigerians, let us not take PDP serious, they are playing bitter politics with the situation. They are never a better alternative, they had their chance for 16 years, what was the end result?. Let's do away with bad politician. They are numerous in PDP as well. Even supporting pastors/ imams are all evil.

Ok we wont take PDP serious.....But wat of APC,should we take dem serious
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Muftimenk: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2020
ZendayaColeman:
Sane Nigerians are not surprised with the vegetable speech.

APC/BMC/BSO get share for this useless Forum.

Nairaland is WACK

Mods may delete your comment

Watch out.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Commentor: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Pr0cter:
My remark to those who have been paid to do damage control in order to deny the killings done by the government.

It shall never be well with your generation. Many of you are doing this because you had no family members that were killed during the Lekki peaceful protest.

This current situation in Nigeria had taught me never to believe or trust anyone especially the media, politicians, religious leaders and others.

Nairaland that I use to have much prestige for has been compromised and perhaps paid to cover the ills of our terrible government.

All I know is that the APC government must go. Inclusive of all old and corrupt politicians.

Sanwo Olu would loose if he runs for second term. Definitely.

To your loved ones you lost at the Lekki gate I say may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Commentor: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Kenny9857:

Your parents made a grave mistake giving birth to you undecided

Yours wasn't a mistake.

You are exactly what was expected.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Idonije8(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
PDP wouldn't have done any better, they were there for 16yrs, yet they ended up destroying the system.
Today we are reaping the dividend of what they set up for 16yrs, In a country where u have to be connected to get 30k job but do not need connection when they need ur votes.
PDP are the last people who I want to see criticizing Buhari.
the youths better make use of this new found love in 2023 and reform the system, both APC and PDP are evil.

lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique seun
zombie
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
This is EXACTLY what I said. The man lacked empathy. He is not a leader. Simple as. The people around him are even worse. Nigeria is well and truly a circus now
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by redirect(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2020
FAKE GHOST WORKER
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by madridguy(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

princewillzs:

Shame on you.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by goshen26: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Abegi

You guys are the same

If youths can use same energy in gathering themselves for endsars, then we can unanimously campaign for a young visionary leaders, someone who has not being in Government before, neither is he surrounded by ex looters.

Nigeria will be great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Princelyon247(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2020
chatinent:
Speech or reader?

If Buhari was Pharoah in Joseph’s time, Egypt would have still gone on recession.

If he was Trump, the whole world would have been mourning anyone who opposes him.

If he were God, just kuku bury yourself.

Abi?
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Kenny9857(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2020
sammirano:

And you are a bastard from 7 men. Useless breathing thing. Son of destruction. Oloshi. Your plans will not work in Nigeria
I always wish this country good but let me tell you one thing, right from the day this country is formed, all the people coming to power has always be there for their own gain. Why are you all scared to tell yourself the bitter truth ? Is this the position this country ought to be by now ?
I won't curse you but I must say this ; all of you supporting all these evil government right from the beginning will never know peace.
You this idiot, even if you are paid you are supposed to be at least sensible now .......
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Kenny9857(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

[s][/s]Yours wasn't a mistake.
You are exactly what was expected.
[s][/s]
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by Jonovo98: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
I don’t believe that some people are still call that thing in aso rock buhari
Sir sule man � if you people the pastors don’t help to solve this problem
Soon it will be #endfakepastors
#endpastors
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
PDP, e no go better for all of Una dia. Ogun kill all of you. tribulations destroy all of you. mass destruction descend on all of you.

it shall not be well with you all.

you are all doomed as from today, your family shall be destroyed.

birds of the same feathers, bastards!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Chairman & Governor Soludo Frustrated Me - Peter Umeadi / $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) / Police Detain Samuel Ogundipe Of Premium Times, Ask Him To Disclose His Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.