Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS (1182 Views)

Youth Leaders Demand Chukwuemeka Woke's Apology To Governor Fubara / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by ModestGal(f): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Due to the action of many evil people, some innocents have been lashed.

I'm using this opportunity to apologize for the few Northerners, Fulani,Hausa, Zuru, and many other Northern tribes that are sane, support growth, support justice and peace that have been tongue lashed, ridiculed due to the actions of many idiots around you. I know you exist, I know you are there, pained that the many useless low thinking people have made you to be objects of abuse. I know you hate them, I know you are in pains, I feel your pains

I see these people once in a while on twitter, NL and other social media groups, these people are Northern Muslims,so don't think they are from Southern Kaduna or maybe Christians or PDP member, they are neither of all. They are just good hearted people that would always stand for justice irrespective of tribes, religion, differences, it just the voices of the many idiots around them that have silenced theirs.

I'm apologizing on behalf of everyone, we know you are with us, you are a part of justice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by junketer(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm using this opportunity to apologize for the few Northerners, Fulani,Hausa, Zulu, and many other Northern tribes that are sane, support growth, support justice and peace. I know you exist, I know you are there, pained that the many useless low thinking people have made you to be objects of abuse. I know you hate them, I know you are in pains, I feel your pains

I see these people once in a while on twitter, NL and other social media groups, these people are Northern Muslims,so don't think they are from Southern Kaduna or maybe Christians or PDP member, they are neither of all. They are just good hearted people that would always stand for justice irrespective of tribes, religion, differences, it just the voices of the many idiots around them that have silenced theirs.

I'm apologizing on behalf of everyone, we know you are with us, you are a part of justice
hmmmm. Tribalism has really killed Nigeria.
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2020
They used thug.....it didn’t work
They used sars.....it didn’t work
They used lies.......it didn’t work
They used army.....it didn’t work
They shoot protesters
And now blaming Nnamdi kanu

14 Likes

Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by ModestGal(f): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2020
To all the paid people, please, avoid commenting here. You irritate me by selling your future for money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Davash222(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Your Sane Northerners should be ones to apologize to us on behalf of their insane brothers.
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Ibadansun1: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Op Zulu in northern Nigeria
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Harrykn: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2020
There is a miss up somewhere....
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Staro: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm using this opportunity to apologize for the few Northerners, Fulani,Hausa, Zulu, and many other Northern tribes that are sane, support growth, support justice and peace that have been tongue lashed, ridiculed due to the actions of many idiots around you. I know you exist, I know you are there, pained that the many useless low thinking people have made you to be objects of abuse. I know you hate them, I know you are in pains, I feel your pains

I have seen a few on Facebook too.
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by overall90: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2020
Ibadansun1:

something is going on cheesy
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by mamaafrik(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
the NE,and NW are different from the Middle belt people,make no mistake,the middle belt has the best enlightenment,tolerant and forthrightness,there is no North anymore,where are the Middle beltans ,we need you to talk Now

1 Like

Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by 2by40ft: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
They used thug.....it didn’t work
They used sars.....it didn’t work
They used lies.......it didn’t work
They used army.....it didn’t work
They shoot protesters
And now blaming Nnamdi kanu
You guys are always running away or denying for your deeds.
Grow some bols and face your mission wholeheartedly.
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2020
2by40ft:

You guys are always running away or denying for your deeds.
Grow some bols and face your mission wholeheartedly.
List of problem Mazi Nnamdi Kanu caused
Fulani bandit �
Fulani herdsmen �
Abiola crisis
Jos riot
Boko haram
Lekki massacre�
Agatu massacre�
Nimbo massacre
Odi massacre
Killing of protesters
Killing of saro wiwa
Dele Giwa killing �
Fela killing �
Fela mother’s killing
1983 coup he joined buhari

3 Likes

Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by 2by40ft: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

List of problem Mazi Nnamdi Kanu caused
Drug peddler
Fraud
Babies factory
Human traffick
Robbery
Kidnapping
Prostitution
Cultism
Crime
Hoodlums
Illegal migration
Child sex abuse
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by obiekunie2: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2020
ModestGal:

op this your weed na helele!

this type no too dey market again!

abeg where you even see am buy? cheesy
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2020
2by40ft:

I didn’t see destroying properties in Lagos
Agatu massacre
Lekki massacre
Please add all together
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Mathantics: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Ibadansun1:

He meant Kanuri

1 Like

Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by helinues: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by baralatie(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Ibadansun1:
me sef shock as buhari shock!
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by ehinmowo: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2020
I have northern friends. They are sane. But they are all Christians. There is a limit to which a northern Moslim can think rationally without being beclouded by religion and tribe.
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Manab: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
the NE,and NW are different from the Middle belt people,make no mistake,the middle belt has the best enlightenment,tolerant and forthrightness,there is no North anymore,where are the Middle beltans ,we need you to talk Now
MB does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by mamaafrik(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Manab:
MB does not exist.
i don't ask for your comments,just shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say,the middle belt eyes is open to know your type.

1 Like

Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by solomon36670: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2020
:List of problem Mazi Nnamdi Kanu caused Drug peddlerFraud Babies factory Human traffickRobbery Kidnapping Prostitution Cultism CrimeHoodlums Illegal migration Child sex abuse
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Pecuman: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

I didn’t see destroying properties in Lagos
Agatu massacre
Lekki massacre
Please add all together

It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and state sponsored chaos.

In this case they have always used the igbos as their punch bag.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I followed the trend on all platforms .I am a social engineer too.
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations .

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then others cane in too , same set trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time I greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes this greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal) to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops they were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when the wanna sow discord in the south . But the maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.
These trolls are the real enemy of Nigeria .

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.
HE FORGOT TO MENTION THE #LEKKIMASSACRE.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Kyase(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2020
ModestGal:
To all the paid people, please, avoid commenting here. You irritate me by selling your future for money
Because we refused to reason like chicken, now we been paid abi
We don't need you apology

1 Like

Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by manasuk(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
North is one and united, you don't have to talk about our region please.
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by mamaafrik(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2020
manasuk:
North is one and united, you don't have to talk about our region please.
middle belt is not part of your master- slave vampire contraption ,ask a the middle beltans around you,a time will come too when the HAUSAS WILL FLUSH THE Fulanis out of there ancestral right and land and be bold enough to demand their right and stop being a puuuusycat.
But now the only NORTH WE HAVE IS NW and NE.

1 Like

Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by ModestGal(f): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I have corrected it, it is Zuru, typological error
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by ModestGal(f): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2020
baralatie:

Its Zuru, was a typographical error. And has been corrected
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Elizersalifu(f): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
middle belt is not part of your master- slave vampire contraption ,ask a the middle beltans around you,a time will come too when the HAUSAS WILL FLUSH THE Fulanis out of there ancestral right and land and be bold enough to demand their right and stop being a puuuusycat.
But now the only NORTH WE HAVE IS NW and NE.

Busy body...Leave the Middle belt out of your non existent biafraudd. We will rather remain on our own than follow yeebos.
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Danzakidakura(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ibadansun1:
yes from Kebbi state.
Re: Apology To The SANE NORTHERNERS by Danzakidakura(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
baralatie:

we have Zuru in Kebbi state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Election: Supreme Court Has Final Say, Fani-kayode Reacts / Okay / Killers Of Gulak Apprehended And Killed In Imo State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.