Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) (98053 Views)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) / Olu Of Igbokoda, Ondo Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by GeneralPula: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2020

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
kambili999:
Jesus christ shocked shocked

This isnt the solution to our problems in this country
the idiot killed two protesters and ran into the station and the youths circled the station to burn everyone inside else they provide the killer. Thats how the man was killed
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Commentor: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
yaki84:
all these wouldn't have happened if that dullard had address the nation earlier when the call was lo
ud.
imagine lives and properties that have gone due to incompetent fools occupying leadership positions.

Shut up.

In fact, if it had happened you would have found a way to say his words ignited it.

No be you again?
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Sagay212: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Maybe when you kill all the policemen in the country, you will begin to call your ancestors to defend and help you against armed robbers, kidnappers and cultists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by hammer3: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
html14java:
Meanwhile these Youths in Agugu are protecting the Police station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBMRI4B0qeo

As a public officer, be good to people you serve.
Na advice.

DONT BE FOOLED, IT IS NOT EVERYBODY THERE THAT WANT TO PROTECT THE POLICE STATION, SOME WANT IT DESTROYED BUT LOCAL OBA AND AK47 CARRY POLICE MEN, MADE THEM TO JUST STAND AND BE LOOKING.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Commentor: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
the idiot killed two protesters and ran into the station and the youths circled the station to burn everyone inside else they provide the killer. Thats how the man was killed

You must have been one of the arsonists.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
more to go... very good move
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Futuragetty: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sad. Why such heavy-handedness? Why Jungle justice? Why death? It just doesn't make sense. Salute, honour and respect to those who have fallen and are injured. Many battles win a war. We move! Smarter. Wiser.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Ezenwa12345(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is getting out of Hand ... Nnamdi Kanu Should tell him vagabond boy's to calm down, if not the military will use force to restore peace and tranquility
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Sleekfingers: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
People of anambra roasted meat is ready....make una enjoy am with fresh palm wine......

Say no to jungle justice
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by gbolswag(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
WHY ARE WE WICKED IN THIS COUNTRY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Kubernetes: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
I salute the northerners for keeping peace.
So the worst things happened in the south.
Its obvious that those doing this are criminals.
Edo people and the other states where criminals were freed from jail should expect a very high crime rate soon.
I am disappointed in naija celebrities/media influencers shouting and ranting over endsars for not talking down on these security men being killed \

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Commentor: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
8x648:
[s][/s]

E pain am.
grin

May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Karma0994: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu caused this.

This is exactly what he said on the broadcast. He told his people to kill the policemen and behead them.

Now it’s happening. Okay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by faithful2911(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
chatinent:
I don't justify this death.

However, this is good riddance to police godship-like brutality and nothing-will-happenism if you ask me in my relaxed mood.

Yawns.

I just remembered all they have done so far.
Hahaha werey cool
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Commentor: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kubernetes:
I salute the northerners for keeping peace.
So the worst things happened in the south.
Its obvious that those doing this are criminals.
Edo people and the other states where criminals were freed from jail should expect a very high crime rate soon.
I am disappointed in naija celebrities/media influencers shouting and ranting over endsars for not talking down on these security men being killed \

Mr docker, please go on Falz page and call him out.
Let him know he's responsible for this.

Simple.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by yaki84: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Shut up.

In fact, if it had happened you would have found a way to say his words ignited it.

No be you again?
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Ikjosh04: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
People who do all these, how do they sleep at night?
I hate police/Sars but this is cruel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by princemartinsG(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
If we don't do something about criminals amongst us

They will continue to do things and engage in acts that violates our general good

While we protested peacefully for a better Nigeria
The criminals and hoodlums used the opportunity and frenzy to commit heinous crime for selfish criminal gains

While many of us were complaining over police brutality, criminals were happy as they realise that the less power the police have over we the people, the more the criminal influence criminals will have over our society

Thus fraudsters, cultists, thugs, hoodlums, extorters all joined our protest against police

Now that the police has been attacked, more responsibility will lie on we the lawful citizens ourselves to fish out the criminal elements amongst us

VOTE A RIGHTEOUS NATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Burn them all

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by faithful2911(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
GeneralPula:
Kill him!! !! !! cool
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by faithful2911(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
anastasius:
Burn them all

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
All this cursed igbos self grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Commentor: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
adeyemo1998:
People should please take thing easy

No.

#EndSARS.

Las las, we go dey alright.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by JoeEeL(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
ArinzeAnthony03:
This sounds good but it is bad, let us be united and fight our enemies especially the Igbos and the Yoruba

God bless you.
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by alezzy13: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
So it was true after all. Saw the images but didn't want to believe

This is deeply disturbing
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Sure, the police are just different from the average Nigerian who once in a while chips up someone's head an displays it for the world to see.

They are also different from the university cultist who kills his fellow schoolmate and goes back home to mummy and daddy , telling them how lectures were pretty good today.

Our policemen are not our brothers and sisters.

They are Martians.

The are trained to correct and enforce the law lawfully not abuse it and become killing machines. They are trained and paid to know better. The others are lawless criminals are the police supposed to be lawless criminals also
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by mrkings84(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
I can say confidently that NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THE KILLERS.

Abi is this not Nigeria, where a police officer will utter words like "I WILL WASTE YOU AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN", and went ahead and wasted the person and nothing does really happen??

Nigeria is bleeped up!!
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nostradamus:
This is gradually getting out of hand!!

Why behead the innocent policeman??

Now I support it if government employ full measure(military might)to clampdown on the protestershoodlums

As much as I don’t support jungle justice,sometimes you got to know that,it takes two to tangle.

I read 1 story about a woman that,they shot her son b4 her and even put guns in her private parts till blood starts gushing out ....

She said she died in pains seeing that action,mother watching her son getting killed ? Ask mothers if there is anything else worse than that In the whole world ??

When Mr A see how they killed Mr B,they will choose which line to thread,and carefully
Re: Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) by Tango123: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nyanabo:
This is Bad. The Governor has set up a judicial panel of enquiry if you have any grieviances against the police you go to them with you evidence. And not taking laws into our hands.

But if you know what this god-like police men do one would ce forced not to pity them.

Just Last month the show me pepper for Lagos.

Who are the members of that panel. How trust worthy and independent are they

Like u, i dont support this violence

But i also hate the lies and patronising by government, eho think we are fools.

Up till now, James Nwagor has not been arrested nor prosecuted. Why

How do u think this same Obiano who dined and wined with Nwafor will be able to allow Nwafor to be punished for his crimes

The water has already spoilt and don pass garri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online / 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo) / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.