Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 (1465 Views)

Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by EMMARY2000: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by theFilmtric: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2020
WTF!

The day Thiefnibu enters for president
I will stop believing in Nigeria!

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Sirmwill: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Please,write these down somewhere
"If Tinubu continues to agitate to become president come 2023,he will be assassinated by Fulani politicians"

This is their current agenda

Please write it down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Naijabad: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2020
No. You are wrong in your statement.

Even God cannot stop him.

Useless fool.

2 Likes

Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Franzinni: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2020
God forbid!!!!!
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Futuragetty: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2020
The Suicidal Ambitions of a Jagaban In 1998, I listened to an interview of Mr. Bola Tinubu on VOA; he was a member of NADECO then. I was thoroughly floored by his eloquence and his understanding of the issues during the Abacha Regime. I said to my old man then "this man knows his onions". About 6 months later, there was another interview on the same station; this time he was being asked about his gubernatorial ambitions...His answers were so articulate...he spoke about Waste to Power program, power generation by the state, state police and fiscal federalism. He was way ahead of his comteporaries...and I loved him more. He became governor...and took on the Obasanjo Regime on the Independence of the states from the central government. By this time, love apples for him were popping out of my ears! Dude was good and understood how to build nations within a country! I must confess that I had always been a secret admirer of the man... Then came the Jonathan Administration...and dude slowly morphed into something else...subtly... slowly but surely. Mr. Tinubu had become a megalomaniac sold on himself. We all know about that so I shan't bother us with the details... With the rise of Mr. Jonathan, dude fancied his chances at being president. He junked the fiscal federalism thingy and state independence...and rolled out his propaganda machinery...if I could topple Jonathan and place a stooge, I could be president! In his mind, his plans were perfect! He sold the plans to his minions and they went to work in 2011. For about 10 years, he's dedicated his life to achieving those plans...a 10 year plan! And he went after it with uncommon determination that would have been admirable if only the terms were right and the structure of Nigeria was agreeable. The more Mr. Tinubu went after his plans, the more he alienated his constituency...the Reformers...and it is the Reformers that connect with the People! We concluded that he could never be president after the own-goal of 2015. He said we were crazy! Indeed, he was the crazy one! Our dear Jagaban had gone bunkers... everyone knew except himself! His major albatross was his lack of emotional intelligence...at least not in the past 7 years. Do you know what this man could achieve by aligning with the desires of the people? Do you know that if this gentleman could declare TODAY that we must # restructureOrBurst , fight for the # autonomousRegio ns and promote # EndThe1999Constitution , he would be an instant hit and we could achieve all these? Do you know that if he had foresight, he could become the Premier of the Oduduwa Region and do exploits? Why he doesn't see the low-hanging fruits befuddles me...hence my conclusions that he's a man with almost zero EQ! He helped to plant the President Buhari...he fought tooth and nail to help to sustain that presidency. He went against the desires of his constituency and neighbors...he became emotionally isolated by his own people and admirers...but sustained some clout still with his financial powers and certain influences...but his influence had waned everywhere... In desperation, he did the unthinkable...a tacit endorsement of the Lekki Bloodgate on the 20th October, 2020. On that day, scores of peaceful protesters were violently killed...the world watched in consternation as men in military fatigues gunned down unharmed youths. On that same day, as the protesters fell like nine pins, wailing and calling on their God and mothers, the Tinubu Political Dynasty was gunned down alongside! Mr. Tinubu's political dynasty inadvertently became a victim of his own lack of emotional intelligence...and he self-destruct by his refusal to align with the People! The Tinubu I fell in love with in 1998 is lurking somewhere within me decades later...and I do believe that the original Tinubu is still somewhere within him too...if he could touch base with himself some 22 years back, he could still pull the chestnut out of the fire yet... By aligning with the People...to # EndSARs, # EndThe1999Constitution , have the # autonomousRegions or # RejectThisRepublic . The ball ain't far from his court despite his political demise. The challenge is: Is he emotionally intelligent to see things critically? But one thing I'm certain of, whether he makes amends or not, even before the unfortunate recent events, Mr. Tinubu would NEVER be president! So if he comes to that realization, maybe he could start making the right choices! Dear Mr. Tinubu, you would NEVER be president! # think again!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by gidgiddy: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Only God will tell us where the votes to make him president will come from
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Mathantics: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2020
There are people better than Tinubu in South West so why Tinubu
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by PDSI(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Tinubu is an experienced politician and I won't be surprised if he cedes his ambition for PYO just like he did in 2007 when he opted against contesting for senate like many other Governors of other state do.
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Na God go punish everyone making this fight tribal. No APC...No PDP. 2023, We TAKEOVER
Sirmwill:
Please,write these down somewhere
"If Tinubu continues to agitate to become president come 2023,he will be assassinated by Fulani politicians"

This is their current agenda

Please write it down
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by seunny4lif(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2020
If they born am well make he try am
People wanted him before now but after what happened at lekki
His ambition is gone

He will kill him
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by patani(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2020
seunny4lif:
If they born am well make he try am
People wanted him before now but after what happened at lekki
His ambition is gone

He will kill him

you people will just be making empty threats
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Professor Osinbajo is our next President.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by wingmanIII: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2020
True. Power belongs to God. Who would have thought GEJ would be president of Nigeria? Even before the likes of Peter Odili, Ibori, donald Duke and other more popular politicians from the South.
Having said that, Nigerians should cede power to the South East in 2023. That's the only way this country can progress. No progress with injustice. Let's be wise!
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by seunny4lif(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2020
No worry
When time reach, you go know
patani:

you people will just be making empty threats
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by kilonshele101(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2020
angry we have better people wey better pass tinubu for SW

enough of all these oldies
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

The world is best while dreaming
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Futuragetty: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Just wake up already! is it Professor Yemi Osibanjo that swore to an oath of silence? the man who has been caged. He obviously do not understand politics, If he had resigned from office and decamped to a more liberal party, maybe he may have a shot at even running for party nomination. Mark my words, He would never be President.my opinion has nothing to do with tribal sentiments. I once admired Tinubu too, but he has lost his anionting.
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Ibadansun1: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2020
My dog can't ever vote Tinubu.
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Nancy1986: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Any one can be president no one knows God plan yet to who he will up lift
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by SalamRushdie: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
If you can't see his 2023 ambition has been totally Destroyed then I pity U
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2020
The governor,agricultural bank of Africa is far better than tinubu

1 Like

Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by patani(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2020
seunny4lif:
No worry
When time reach, you go know

I am sure you are one of the people that threatened that Buhari will die if he unleash military on protesters ...
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by crossfm: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
The governor,agricultural bank of Africa is far better than tinubu
Thanks for making such comment.

Our mumu never do,that's why we are mentioning the names of old cargos.
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by Warripikine: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2020
God has Already done it...
HE HAS USED NIGERIAN YOUTHS...
Re: Only God Can Stop Tinubu From Being President In 2023 by penplus: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
And you're bringing this up at this critical time? With people like you Tinubu no need enemy...smh

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Riot In The South West / Restructure Your States, Stop Regional Campaign, Lawan Tells Govs / Ondo: FEC Member, Northern Gov, Miyetti Allah Fingered In Pressure To Shift A-co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.