Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide (5715 Views)

DATA: Has This Been Happening To You? Or, Is It Only Me? / Unveiling The Ultimate Fusion: Davido & Infinix Note 30 Smartphone / My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Misslagbaja: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Uncle, be calming down.
If you are trying to say Itel is inferior, you're high on weed. I've used Tecno, Infinix, and Itel. Forget that one.

Have you seen P33 or the S series? Don't been g there abeg.
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by InMyFeelings: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2020
selfdefence:
abi? maybe one day i will try them out, but for now i stick to my TECNO phone

When you decide to try, try out the Itel Vision or S16. You can Google their specs and see for yourself. The Vision has 32gig of Rom with triple rear cameras and fast charge. All this for 35k!!
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by HellNino: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Kunja2:
lol. That's great. Atleast they are boosting customer's Confidence.

Exactly! with their current range of budget devices, one could proudly attest to using Itel phones. There's quite a lot to brag about now unlike before. They've really up'ed their game
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Transiter(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
HellNino:

Exactly! with their current range of budget devices, one could proudly attest to using Itel phones. There's quite a lot to brag about now unlike before. They've really up'ed their game

Many here will differ but the facts will speak for themselves.

There was this disquietness bout brandishing your I.tel device in the past sha; not since they improved on the basic things phone buyers want; from a classy, up to date design, to good cameras, to sizable storages and faster internet.
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by HellNino: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Kunja2:
you have a very good point. Itel is improving greatly these days. I was shocked when I saw their devices' specs.

No doubt that they have improved. I visited a thread yesterday and saw people giving positive reviews about the S16 device. I hope and pray that Itel maintains the pace abeg. They've really come out to dominate!
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by HellNino: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Transiter:

Many here will differ but the facts will speak for themselves.

There was this disquietness bout brandishing your I.tel device in the past sha; not since they improved on the basic things phone buyers want; from a classy, up to date design, to good cameras, to sizable storages and faster internet.

Exactly! The new S16 is a phone you may not even want to put a pouch on. Very beautiful, sleek and classy! The camera quality is top notch! I'm really hyped about their new devices for real!
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by mobilemaniac(f): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
HellNino:

No doubt that they have improved. I visited a thread yesterday and saw people giving positive reviews about the S16 device. I hope and pray that Itel maintains the pace abeg. They've really come out to dominate!

Check out Itel Vision when you have the time, very dope design and specs! Omo!! Itel is getting it right and owning the budget device market!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Kunja2: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
HellNino:

yea. I believe so too
Re: Wizkid- Tecno Davido - Infinix Olamide - Itel What Is Happening To Olamide by Jerryjasper(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
mobilemaniac:

Check out Itel Vision when you have the time, very dope design and specs! Omo!! Itel is getting it right and owning the budget device market!
ths kind of threads are what stimulates brand to up their game and I think we have achieved success here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comparison Samsung Galaxy J7 Vs Samsung Galaxy On7 / Is Apple Being Ignorant Or Arrogant? / Miui V5 Custom Rom Tecno P5 And Tecno M3 By Tevinlugther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.