Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC (68822 Views)

Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / #endsars: I Dared Consequences To Rescue My Wife From TVC Attackers – Survivor / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by FuckOsuPigs: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2020
janvier27:
The pattern of violence puts a question mark on the motives of the whole thing.

Good thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by baralatie(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:
I wish that I'm a detective. I will go to the end of the world to know who suggested Lekki Toll Gate as the place of protest.

What's the relationship between #Endsars and Lekki Toll gate?
what we urgently now is 200 brt buses tonight?

can you help?
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by FuckOsuPigs: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

What if I told you it was done by sars on mufti

And you know this because you also a SARS officer on mufti and you did the act together?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by luvmijeje(f): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Tinubu was targetted because he was suspected of complicity in the Lekki massacres.Dem no born Tinubu or Sanwolu well to go after the organizers of the protest.They will lose more

Before the Lekki Killings they were at the toll gate for close to 2 weeks. They denied a business entity from making profits for close to 2 weeks because they presumed Tinubu has a share in it.

The attacked against Tinubu started the day the protest began at that place. So who suggested it?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

And you know this because you also a SARS officer on mufti and you did the act together?

I knew this cause they have done worse things than this

2 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Pecuman: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by kcnwaigbo: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:

Before the Lekki Killings they were at the toll gate for close to 2 weeks. They denied a business entity from making profits for close to 2 weeks because they presumed Tinubu has a share in it.

The attacked against Tinubu started the day the protest began at that place. So who suggested it?
Lots of businesses were affected by the road block and not LCCI alone.It is a lie to say he was deliberately targetted.

BTW If Tinubu was complicit in the Massacre for pecuniary reasons then he deserves what exactly got to him

9 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SalamRushdie: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm happy the youths spoke in one voice and the message was clear .

It has never happened before in my 29yrs of existence.

Today I'm proud to say I'm a Nigeria but without a president because I don't consider buhari as my president with all offense intended .

Which youth? You think Endsars protesters where the ones that burned down TVC? grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Biodun556(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
janvier27:
The pattern of violence puts a question mark on the motives of the whole thing.

Going through the narration, it is now obvious that those who burn Lagos assets and TVC were not hoodlums. It was carefully planned by organised criminals who wanted to use the protest as a cover. This underscores the reasons why the Lekki protest must be quickly dislodged so that the dust can settle on time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by luvmijeje(f): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Lots of businesses were affected by the road block and not LCCI alone.It is a lie to say he was deliberately targetted.

BTW If Tinubu was complicit in the Massacre for pecuniary reasons then he deserves what exactly got to him

Bullshit.t!

If I'm also a detective I'll investigate the Caterers. Obviously most of the protesters are unaware of what's going on but someone knew what's going on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by luvmijeje(f): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Anyway, make I waka pass before my mouth kill me. Thank God that I'm not a detective.

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by MrRegret: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Those who died during protest, did they waste their life? Like for YES, Share for NO.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by PDSI(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
It's a well orchestrated something. Highly sophisticated...

2 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by kcnwaigbo: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:

Bullshit.t!

If I'm also a detective I'll investigate the Caterers. Obviously most of the protesters are unaware of what's going on but someone knew what's going on.
You should also investigate the Lekki Massacre !!who gave the order to shoot? Who gave the order to kill the lights? Who removed the cameras!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
She ia the bone of your bone if you do am for her na me you go do am for? Chexk out this big gen in small form... Holla me on 07080908029

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
People are evil in this country

Most of you are worst than SAR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
i hail you bro..many coward supporting buhari will be killed because most of them are hiding they cant man up to say the truth
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by HAccord: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Omihanifa:
This is really sad
Assuming the guys that burnt that TVC saw babajide kolade otitoju and Ayodele ozugbakun, they would have killed them undecided cuz the two of them are Tinubu loyalists grin
But thank God nobody died

Dem suppose burst bottle on that Babajide big head if dem catch am. Na God save am.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
This is the consequence for working for a drug Baron
You're very stupid. So they should have been killed because they work for tinubu?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Omihanifa:

But when it get to Tinubu's issues baba no dey find his voice
Exactly.He asslicks Tinubu too much.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by womenareapes: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kwanza:
Mark Odigie, an information technologist, had on Wednesday taken his wife, Tope Mark Odigie, to the headquarters of TVC, where she works.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/422593-endsars-i-dared-consequences-to-rescue-my-wife-from-tvc-attackers-survivor.html
wasted effort!

if you are in the same case will your wife rescue you?

no woman is worth dying for?

3 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by StagethemTVee: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
And what is your purpose of sharing their picture here gangan?
Omihanifa:
This is really sad
Assuming the guys that burnt that TVC saw babajide kolade otitoju and Ayodele ozugbakun, they would have killed them undecided cuz the two of them are Tinubu loyalists grin

3 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Let's just say there are no more peaceful protesters again o. Some of the peaceful ones intend to summon Carnage and destruction if anything happens. Alas it did happened shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Omihanifa:
This is really sad

Lol, what's wrong with you. You upload every details so that dey go do harm to them now?

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by OwenJesse27(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigerian youth need a party if we want a total revolution in politics of our nation, we need a party for proper representation of the youth in politics ....don't allowed people fool you that old men we highjack it because the constitution of the party we comes with age limit for various political and party positions ....we are higher in numbers so we can actually makes this works if we truly desire a change in this country..

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by kayjay69(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
I would ask if you drank, then buy you a bottle of beer so you can narrate the whole story to me.

Nigeriabiafra80:

What if I told you it was done by sars on mufti
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Commentor: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

You should also investigate the Lekki Massacre !!who gave the order to shoot? Who gave the order to kill the lights? Who removed the cameras!!!

Seems you lost your loved ones at the toll gate.

May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.