Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC (68819 Views)

Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / #endsars: I Dared Consequences To Rescue My Wife From TVC Attackers – Survivor / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Passionate888: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Enough iron condemn for aboki
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Ken91(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
we the youth are no longer afraid to die we are already in hell here there is no gain in one Nigeria an so is either revolution start now or they restructure, more violence protest is on the way coming get ready for the end of Nigeria or restructure
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Oizee(f): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Igbaguru:
You burn somebody properties in the name of protest. According to the Bible and Qur'an, you will receive your reward of destruction on earth and eternal. Your children will continue. No wonder slot of Africa children suffer in life because of the sins of their parents
u are right
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by jplusnaira: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
But the wife initially said her husband ran away after seeing the hoodlums ,which one would we believe now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
I swear. As I saw the headline, before opening the thread, I knew it had to be Tope's husband.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by kayjay69(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
I am happy you said somebody's property and not Yorubaland property as some idiots are presently doing.

That somebody happens to be Tinubu who I have no sympathy for. The property is most definitely insured and he has enough money to recover and rebuild. I am more concerned for the individuals who had their properties vandalised and looted. I hope to come across many and help in my own way and I will advice every well meaning Nigerian to do same regardless of tribe, religion and culture.

What happened is a sad yet truthful reminder of what is to come if our so-called leaders don't put the people first and start effecting meaningful change. I agree that change takes time but people know the good leaders from the bad ones and they see clearly those who are interested in playing politics and those who are interested in working. People are tired of empty talk with no action, people want and deserve good infrastructure, people want and deserve good governance. Unfortunately we can never achieve that under this umbrella called Nigeria.

Restructure now or sooner rather than later, this house with a shaky foundation called Nigeria will eventually come crumbling down. The choice is for our leaders to make, it is over to them.
Igbaguru:
You burn somebody properties in the name of protest. According to the Bible and Qur'an, you will receive your reward of destruction on earth and eternal. Your children will continue. No wonder slot of Africa children suffer in life because of the sins of their parents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by xjiggy: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Brave man, thank God you came out alive. Love over everything.
Na my Benin brother. We get mind. We no dey make mouth. Great husband though

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Zuorom: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
jplusnaira:
But the wife initially said her husband ran away after seeing the hoodlums ,which one would we believe now.
Read his story again, he initially ran away but later went back to save his wife but by then, the attackers had moved his wife and others out of the building to a safe place.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by daniel34840: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Healthquest: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm happy the youths spoke in one voice and the message was clear .

It has never happened before in my 29yrs of existence.

Today I'm proud to say I'm a Nigeria but without a president because I don't consider buhari as my president with all offense intended .
you r among d useless people we r talking about,how is burning down development in ur state make u proud? Doesn't ds take one aback and start afresh again...na d youth for d state go feel am pass...bastard fool...the aim is to destroy properties.
They shd av burn down ur house ur stupid ass won't b here phool

4 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by bigcasava1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagos no be place to live. The day my transfer reads Lagos I will resign
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by jplusnaira: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Zuorom:

Read his story again, he initially ran away but later went back to save his wife but by then, the attackers had moved his wife and others out of the building to a safe place.

I watched the wife live when she said so quote me if only you watched her live stream that day.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by ozo13(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Who do you work for?

Shey na Chris, Andy abi Ifeanyi? I'm sure those ones are Angel's who descended from heaven?

Onikatikati.
the moment I realize they targeted tinibu property but left other thieving politicians own(both convicted like James ibori ) u know there was a motive to all this killing

6 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by juman(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
My inner mind telling me that those governors might be deliberately causing some havoc to stop the endless and directionless protest.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Munzy14:
He really proved a point to his partner.

moving into death trap for her, was the height of sacrifice.

Yes. But he was even slow. All that time he went to solicit for help was a risk of wasted time. He should have dived right in. Fire doesn't wait for man to spread.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Stateoforigin: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
I don't know if Mr. Jagaban has a hand in that shooting but what I know for sure is that nothing happens in Lagos without Tinubu's knowledge. Man is a perfect defination of a godfather.

His political sagacity and dexterity are second to none

2 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by cray91(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
nonsense! doesn't make any sense!
Nigeriabiafra80:

What if I told you it was done by sars on mufti
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Ajsmart(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
This man is a hero and avoided becoming widowed by rescuing his wife, thereby ensuring his kids didn’t end up motherless.

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by cray91(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
not protest persay but the tuesday lekki toll plaza massacre created the uproar and anger by youth to target all tinubu properties and investment
Igbaguru:

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Zuorom:

He didn't even say he ran away (who on earth would admit that). He said he went to solicit for help from the others hiding at a safe distance.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by martineverest(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
brave Edo man
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by crackhaus: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
“I couldn’t call these guys (the arsonists) miscreants. They were pretty much educated, and spoke good English. They were very organised, and chanted; “No killing,” “No killing;” “Just destroy,” “Just destroy;” “We have our targets.”
This is interesting

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Lots of businesses were affected by the road block and not LCCI alone.It is a lie to say he was deliberately targetted.

BTW If Tinubu was complicit in the Massacre for pecuniary reasons then he deserves what exactly got to him
There was no massacre, you terrorist. You will account for this.

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by martineverest(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
Am so happy for Sandra and jumoke, mother nature is with u 2
yes o
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Masterkernel1: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Igbaguru:

Hope the man who stole steals state allocation thereby making tons of youths unemployed, hope he will receive his reward?
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Clothingonline9(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
They don’t want tinubu the strongest southern man to contest for president he never talk about and want to destabilize Lagos Yoruba are wise we won’t fall your prank
Tinubu company employ thousands people in Lagos
Burning them to create unemployment

2 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by martineverest(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
HAccord:

Dem suppose burst bottle on that Babajide big head if dem catch am. Na God save am.
very stupid man...that babajide can vex me

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
Am so happy for Sandra and jumoke, mother nature is with u 2

Why did Jumoke leave?
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by martineverest(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meliann:
I swear. As I saw the headline, before opening the thread, I knew it had to be Tope's husband.
same....Morayo husband go don run eh..
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Nickymezor(f): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thank God no lives were lost o...Hez such a brave hubby smiley
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by martineverest(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Omihanifa:
This is really sad
Assuming the guys that burnt that TVC saw babajide kolade otitoju and Ayodele ozugbakun, they would have killed them undecided cuz the two of them are Tinubu loyalists grin
But thank God nobody died

especially that babajide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.