Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC (68823 Views)

Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / #endsars: I Dared Consequences To Rescue My Wife From TVC Attackers – Survivor / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by kcnwaigbo: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:
There was no massacre, you terrorist. You will account for this.
Oloribruku ode!! Who still takes your online chest beating seriously? Go to Fagba now and make the Hausas account for the mayhem they unleashed on the yorubas.Bloody coward

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Oloribruku ode!! Who still takes your online chest beating seriously? Go to Fagba now and make the Hausas account for the mayhem they unleashed on the yorubas.Bloody coward
Your true colors are starting to show. Jealous and wicked terrorists. You will pay for this. Your people are harboured and allowed to flourish by these same yorubas and hausas, but this is how you repay us.

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Cusdamato(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
So finally I'm back on Nairaland after 5 years of being away, seriously!!!
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by yaki84: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:

Bullshit.t!

If I'm also a detective I'll investigate the Caterers. Obviously most of the protesters are unaware of what's going on but someone knew what's going on.
u guys no dey tire?
u will just paint a different narrative to the whole situation, what r u trying to achieve?
the protesters blocked major places that they felt govt will hear them quick.
when buhari and his cohorts protested 2014 did they go to sambisa forest to protest?
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by hohafrank(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Igbaguru:
You burn somebody properties in the name of protest. According to the Bible and Qur'an, you will receive your reward of destruction on earth and eternal. Your children will continue. No wonder slot of Africa children suffer in life because of the sins of their parents
That's exactly what Tinubu is suffering from,law of karma.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by kcnwaigbo: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:
Your true colors are starting to show. Jealous and wicked terrorists. You will pay for this. Your people are harboured and allowed to flourish by these same yorubas and hausas, but this is how you repay us.
I want to pay for it now.!! Stop been a coward.Enough of your stupid threats.Bring it on!!

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:
I wish that I'm a detective. I will go to the end of the world to know who suggested Lekki Toll Gate as the place of protest.

What's the relationship between #Endsars and Lekki Toll gate?

It’s a broad place for many to converge and also serves as a point of disruption of normal movements and economic activities. It’s the perfect spot for an effective protest.

Probably picked by coincidence.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by exclusivelyholy(f): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
the problem started when tinubu signify his interest for 2023, this is politically orchestrated by the cabal's and his oppositions just to kill his political ambition because he is a threat to them.

3 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by skylarr: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
This dastardly act was carried out by the envious I*P*O*B. They see Tinubu in their daily nightmare. Una no go rest oo because Lagos will rise and become stronger . Our blessing is from God. You can take that to the bank

3 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by hohafrank(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
yaki84:

u guys no dey tire?
u will just paint a different narrative to the whole situation, what r u trying to achieve?
the protesters blocked major places that they felt govt will hear them quick.
when buhari and his cohorts protested 2014 did they go to sambisa forest to protest?
Did anybody shoot them during Jonathan's time.If they fell they can shoot,let them go to Sambisa forest and display their skills.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Ategberoson(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have no pity for Tinubu but for his employees, Yoruba that would have stand with you, you couldn't rescue them during the coronavirus

one would think Tinubu will take 5 trailers of rice to each local govt as a Yoruba leaders to ease people pains during the pandemic. Tinubu can feed the entire of Lagos for a whole year without feeling it but he choose to act greedy and he's forming Yoruba leader

him and OBJ I don't regard them at all, they're the most useless Yoruba leaders in our lifetime. unemployment loom

2 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by ikorodureporta: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Omihanifa:
This is really sad
Assuming the guys that burnt that TVC saw babajide kolade otitoju and Ayodele ozugbakun, they would have killed them undecided cuz the two of them are Tinubu loyalists grin
But thank God nobody died

cheesy cheesy
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by skylarr: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

What if I told you it was done by sars on mufti

You are a bloody liar IPOB . Your diversionary tactics will not work . Not any more. You guys are all over the internet trying to divert people’s attention and opinions away from the truth. You have failed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by ikorodureporta: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
44 vehicles dat one na innocent staff them punish so..

..by now I for dey watch Amanda

2 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by odunayo4william: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
I would not be surprised if these attacks were planned by the same government.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Healthquest:
you r among d useless people we r talking about,how is burning down development in ur state make u proud? Doesn't ds take one aback and start afresh again...na d youth for d state go feel am pass...bastard fool...the aim is to destroy properties.
They shd av burn down ur house ur stupid ass won't b here phool

Shut up
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by olatuns2017: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Omihanifa:
This is really sad
Assuming the guys that burnt that TVC saw babajide kolade otitoju and Ayodele ozugbakun, they would have killed them undecided cuz the two of them are Tinubu loyalists grin
But thank God nobody died

The target is Tinubu

You have all failed

Both the thugs within and those outsiders..

Go and ask for better governance in your states..

TINUBU no be your generational problems he is not the President

As for the thugs within U will never smell political power in Lagos �
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Igbaguru:
You burn somebody properties in the name of protest. According to the Bible and Qur'an, you will receive your reward of destruction on earth and eternal. Your children will continue. No wonder slot of Africa children suffer in life because of the sins of their parents
The Caucasians that enslaved and killed black people in Nigeria and other African countries are they suffering currently as we speak? Your logic don't tally, you can't do evil and expect evil things to work on people.

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Bhol28: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Lots of businesses were affected by the road block and not LCCI alone.It is a lie to say he was deliberately targetted.

BTW If Tinubu was complicit in the Massacre for pecuniary reasons then he deserves what exactly got to him
The stupidity of the whole thing is when all efforts are used in attacking Tinibu and his property and leave other known notorious public fund embezzlers and make them feel like saints.It makes it obvious the protest and attack are political.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
sapientia:
All the mob needed was just a leader to talk.

Imagine if these guys leading them asked them to kill everyone, they will do it.

They were even chanting,.. NO KILLINGS.

I blame FG

The saner youths who were protesting were shot at Lekki and most fled.

Only them could have even reduced the anarchy

But the hired thugs at this time could not be controlled.
I was surprised the same Nigerian soldiers that shot at innocent protesters couldn't shoot at hoodlums, thugs destroying people's properties.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by ikorodureporta: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
if I say some spiritual elements follow protest wey no b real human being, people go dey doubt. Some spirit just come answer una prayers..
if u doubt, how many of us join the protests for road??
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by skylarr: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
They keep shouting massacre all over the places without evidence. The intent was not to kill but to create a reason that justifies the wanton destruction of public infrastructure in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by sapientia(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
onyechez:

I was surprised the same Nigerian soldiers that shot at innocent protesters couldn't shoot at hoodlums, thugs destroying people's properties.

Everything you see playing out is pure military strategy.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Merimental:

Well u need not be a detective to know tins dis days, just hire an independent investigator wit years of experience n u will have all d info u need.
You think the person can hire an independent investigator without a permit? You think the Nigerian government will grant such permit, lol. Think very well.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Owologbo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Munzy14:
He really proved a point to his partner.

moving into death trap for her, was the height of sacrifice.
why won't he? She's his wife and mother of his kid.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by gracechellar(f): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Igbaguru:
these were not the protesters please.. Kindly get your facts right
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by stanisbaratheon: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Omihanifa:

But when it get to Tinubu's issues baba no dey find his voice

Absolutely.

No matter how honest he tries to make people see him, he's still a political apologist.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by ikorodureporta: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stateoforigin:
I don't know if Mr. Jagaban has a hand in that shooting but what I know for sure is that nothing happens in Lagos without Tinubu's knowledge. Man is a perfect defination of a godfather.

His political sagacity and dexterity are second to none
d man even know the cause of all this things
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
sapientia:

Everything you see playing out is pure military strategy.

I knew it was a strategy but the mistake those protesters made was they shouldn't have protest at night, very dangerous.
My dad witnessed the Civil War in Nigeria, he said Nigerian government see protest as riots, civil unrest and they will order for those soldiers or police officers to shoot at anyone. The reason they shot at protesters at night was because they can deny any evidence by social media or camera because we're in a democratic setting not military to avoid consequences and to know those who ordered the soldiers to shoot.

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Lamasta(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:
I wish that I'm a detective. I will go to the end of the world to know who suggested Lekki Toll Gate as the place of protest.

What's the relationship between #Endsars and Lekki Toll gate?

The protest did not even start from Lagos seems it started from Delta state if am not mistaken, just that eyes was on lekki cos its an high brow area and most celebrities took part there more...

My own submission and findings would have been who ordered the soldiers to shoot at unarmed protesters
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Donedeal1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
daniel34840:
But the wife initially said her husband ran away after seeing the hoodlums ,which one would we believe now.
you can always believe what ever you want, but the story is clear, his car can't be on fire with him inside.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by CheGuevara102: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:

Before the Lekki Killings they were at the toll gate for close to 2 weeks. They denied a business entity from making profits for close to 2 weeks because they presumed Tinubu has a share in it.

The attacked against Tinubu started the day the protest began at that place. So who suggested it?

The question you should be asking yourself is; who asked them to remove the cameras, the lights on that Lekki Toll Gates. That's where the investigation should start from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.