Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba (867 Views)

How ENDSARS Really Started. Not Many People Noticed This. / Attacks On Nigerians In S/Africa Absolutely Unacceptable, Unreasonable–osinbajo / Why Attacks On Vice President Osinbajo Are Unreasonable - By Kurtis Adigba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by loveth360(f): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Now l know that many people claiming Yoruba on nairaland are really not who they are.

Am not begging for unity,of course people here knows me.

I will be posting screenshots of people's reactions on Facebook concern Kanu denying accusation against him.

below are the screenshots.

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Am I not one of them? I don't give a damn what tinubu ass lickers say about the protest., so long as it's peaceful. They should blame tinubu for raising those thugs in the first place because same are always seen snatching the ballot boxes openly. Its his boys against him, period. I don't know entrance into Oba Akiolu Palace, Tinubu's boys do. His supporters are the ones who are pained, not the entire youths of southwest. I don't blame them. Its Tinubu's charm at work. Charm don turn water. My dad is of the descendant of Pa Jakande, the former gov of lagos while my mum, an edo woman. I can vie to be lagos governor tomorrow but I'm not interested. My fellow lagosians need sense. Hiding under tinubu is hiding under bondage. I was one of those who ended his empire in edo. Lagos must be free. We want a progressive lagos where any of my people regardless of his or her background could be governor or commissioner without knowing any godfather, from whom he'd be taking orders. Our generation must move this country forward. Our politicians are our worst enemies. Ilu Eko a gbe wa ooo

Copied

3 Likes

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by loveth360(f): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Reactions from yoruba and other Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by loveth360(f): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2020
More

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by loveth360(f): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Even when one of the nairalander came up with
the Photoshop below,his brothers skin him alive.

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by loveth360(f): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2020
With this i come to conclusion that many Nairaland yorubas are impostors.
The names blow are among the impostors.

helinues
ThatFairGuy1
Seetto
Karma0994

3 Likes

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by 2020Experience(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2020
You hardly see Igbos and Yorubas clash physically in the streets. They ought to enjoy each other’s company at any given event or moment. But when you come online to see the tribal war, you ought to know that some thing is wrong somewhere. Nairaland is sold to people who damages the southern unity yet left to be managed by a southerner. Cyber War they put out on social media against southerners but I believe he who laugh last, laugh the best.
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by IamWonderful: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Shut up your gutter mouth, so we can be Yoruba if we watch you humiliate Sowore, Pasuma, destroy our BRT buses, humiliate our king and destroy his palace, destroy NPA office just to have your own?
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by HAccord: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Thank God that sane yorubas are majority compared to the BMC puppets that scavenge politician's excreta for undigested groundnuts.

E be like say na to place bounty on these BMC miscreants heads go make sense going forward. They are vermins that pollute the air that we breathe.

1 Like

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by loveth360(f): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
HAccord:
Thank God that sane yorubas are majority compared to the BMC puppets that scavenge politician's excreta for undigested groundnuts.

E be like say na to place bounty on these BMC miscreants heads go make sense going forward. They are vermins that pollute the air that we breathe.
I dey tell you.
Thank God they are not up to 7%

1 Like

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by iddonla: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
@loveth
.na now you and the other igbos dey get sense..

how can Nnamdi kanu incite violence carried out by yoruba and Lagos islanders...

like I use to say,growing up and up till today my best friends are igbo and we no dey even reason tribe at all....

what I see online still baffles me and i begin to wonder..

this hausa/fulani people know social media is the in-thing so they are all over nairaland, Twitter,linda ikeji pretending to be yoruba and igbo.and making the 2 tribe go against each other cos they know that's the only 2 tribe that can give them a run for their money if they unite..I wont deny the fact that we have some childish/dull yoruba and igbo yarning dust on social media too..

some people are even saying its igbo people that join yoruba to burn oba akiolu palace..lol..

if u enter the street that leads to iga idungaran u wont even see an igbo person except for the ones selling electrical parts in adeniji that are just using the street as a through-fare
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by Kirchoffs: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
loveth360:
Now l know that many people claiming Yoruba on nairaland are really not who they are.

Am not begging for unity,of course people here knows me.

I will be posting screenshots of people's reactions on Facebook concern Kanu denying accusation against him.

below are the screenshots.
Sorry for accusing you wrongly , I thought you were one of those Aboki MONIKERS trying to sow seeds of discord among us here in the South .....
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by Kirchoffs: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
iddonla:
@loveth
.na now you and the other igbos dey get sense..

how can Nnamdi kanu incite violence carried out by yoruba and Lagos islanders...

like I use to say,growing up and up till today my best friends are igbo and we no dey even reason tribe at all....

what I see online still baffles me and i begin to wonder..

this hausa/fulani people know social media is the in-thing so they are all over nairaland, Twitter,linda ikeji pretending to be yoruba and igbo.and making the 2 tribe go against each other cos they know that's the only 2 tribe that can give them a run for their money if they unite..I wont deny the fact that we have some childish/dull yoruba and igbo yarning dust on social media too..

some people are even saying its igbo people that join yoruba to burn oba akiolu palace..lol..

if u enter the street that leads to iga idungaran u wont even see an igbo person except for the ones selling electrical parts in adeniji that are just using the street as a through-fare
it's the work of the paid media thugs of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign hired to sow seeds of discord and disunity among southerners......

They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland with Igbo and Yoruba names.....
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by loveth360(f): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Sorry for accusing you wrongly , I thought you were one of those Aboki MONIKERS trying to sow seeds of discord among us here in the South .....
You are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by adaragbotemi: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Honestly this is not far fetched that the government is behind this destructions we see around just to make us the youth go against each other. They are the ones doing us and then come out with forms to support those whose their businesses were attacked. Its obvious from the videos we saw, they brought in hoodlums and they scattered everywhere. It is the government. This is the time we need ourselvesa4nd not fighting each other. Youths lets be wise
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
There is a difference between real omoluabis and afonja head slammers.

Ozonnengitheory is a good example of afonja head slammers.

2 Likes

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by Seerade029: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
!!!!!!!!
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by DiagnoPolitics: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
loveth360:
With this i come to conclusion that many Nairaland yorubas are impostors.

helinues
ThatFairGuy1
Seetto
Karma0994
cheesy cheesy

Na muslimi abokki dem na, you no know before?
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Tinubu, buhari, lekki, Sanwo olu but their 5 states is the poverty capital of the South, their supreme leader state is the worst state in Nigeria but Tinubu who is not igbo and whose region is south west is their problem..... Shiooooo

1 Like

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
I have already knew this,
And since then I stop judging people base on tribe,I just tackle you base on comment
And I think that’s a source of wealth for seun
60-80% monikers here are run by impostors
Instigating the 2 tribes in the south
May God judge us accordingly
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
SuperBold:
Tinubu, buhari, lekki, Sanwo olu but their 5 states is the poverty capital of the South, their supreme leader state is the worst state in Nigeria but Tinubu who is not igbo and whose region is south west is their problem..... Shiooooo
One of them
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

One of them

Yes one of them..... And we won't take rubbish from anyone that want to insult our leaders
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
SuperBold:

Yes one of them..... And we won't take rubbish from anyone that want to insult our leaders
We won’t n gsjgxtxhxjstabsnxvzmxgxmxhxg

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

We won’t n gsjgxtxhxjstabsnxvzmxgxmxhxg

Ironically

Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by xcellentgraphic: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
I listen to the tape where KANU ordered the burning of properties in Lagos
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by SaiOba: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
loveth360:
With this i come to conclusion that many Nairaland igbos are impostors.

helinues
ThatFairGuy1
Seetto
Karma0994
Re: Endsars:really Yorubas And Impostor/unreasonable Yoruba by SaiOba: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2020
That wasn't KANU sir..
xcellentgraphic:
I listen to the tape where KANU ordered the burning of properties in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Don Buy Market / Opinion::::: Why Don't We Practice Con Federalism In Nigeria?? / FREEDOM FROM NIGERIA SOON! CONSTITUTIONAL FORCE MAJEURE DECLARED 16th DEC 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.