Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

The #endsars Organizers Broke The 47th Law Of Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The #endsars Organizers Broke The 47th Law Of Power (1855 Views)

Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law / Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law / Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Re: The #endsars Organizers Broke The 47th Law Of Power by ambu2: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Werey dey disguise.
Re: The #endsars Organizers Broke The 47th Law Of Power by festacman(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
ambu2:
Werey dey disguise.

Easy. Tone down. It's my personal opinion.
Re: The #endsars Organizers Broke The 47th Law Of Power by Astra101: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
festacman:

What I wrote is not "bullshit" but my opinion. I was an active online #EndSars protester but that doesn't mean I can do a post-view of what happened.

Keeping an open mind helps the growth of one's intellect. Try it and see!
Lovely. Pardon my reaction. Our leaders made our blood hot

#EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha / Military Is Behind Insecurity / BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Green Field University, Abduct Students

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5