Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

The #endsars Organizers Broke The 47th Law Of Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The #endsars Organizers Broke The 47th Law Of Power (1855 Views)

Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law / Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law / Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The #endsars Organizers Broke The 47th Law Of Power by ambu2: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Werey dey disguise.
Re: The #endsars Organizers Broke The 47th Law Of Power by festacman(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
ambu2:
Werey dey disguise.

Easy. Tone down. It's my personal opinion.
Re: The #endsars Organizers Broke The 47th Law Of Power by Astra101: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
festacman:

What I wrote is not "bullshit" but my opinion. I was an active online #EndSars protester but that doesn't mean I can do a post-view of what happened.

Keeping an open mind helps the growth of one's intellect. Try it and see!
Lovely. Pardon my reaction. Our leaders made our blood hot

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha / Military Is Behind Insecurity / BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Green Field University, Abduct Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.