Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law (31846 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by iwaeda: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2023
The Deputy Governor of Lagos State, Obafemi Hamzat, has said that Musiliu Akinsanya better known as MC Oluomo, a staunch supporter of the All Progressives Congress and the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, must pay, if he is found guilty of breaking the law during the just-concluded elections in the state.

Hamzat made this known on Tuesday morning during a live appearance on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily programme, while fielding questions surrounding violence and alleged rigging during the governorship and state House of Assembly elections.

Although, the deputy governor said he was not calling for the arrest of anybody, he said the facts should be examined and “if in truth he (MC Oluomo) has broken the law, he must pay for it.”

The deputy governor was reacting to a video that made the rounds on social media during the governorship elections in the state, where MC Oluomo, who is also the Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Works for Lagos State Council, was said to be threatening people of Igbo extraction residing in the state.

My Pastoral Work Doesn't Stop Me From Singing Secular Music - Ogun Cleric | Punch
Hamzat said, “Well, I am not calling for the arrest of anybody, I am not a police officer, I am not a prosecutor, but people will look at the evidence.

“And in the case of MC Oluomo he has actually come out to say that he was referring to a woman, who also come out to say that she has known MC Oluomo for years and that he was referring to her, so I don’t know the facts. But people should examine the facts and if in truth he has broken the law, he must pay for it.

“But my point which I want to make is that we all diminish this country when we actually exaggerate what happens. We have an election where you have this number of polling units and you have less than 1 per cent that have a problem and we now make it look like that 1 per cent is more important than the 99 per cent.

https://punchng.com/mc-oluomo-must-pay-if-he-broke-the-law-lagos-deputy-gov/

25 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by rummmy: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2023
Noise making as usual.
Noise makers everywhere...
Tinubu annoited son is above the law..
Even the gov himself knows.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by iwaeda: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
rummmy:
Noise making as usual.
Noise makers everywhere...
Tinubu annoited son is above the law..
Even the gov himself knows.
Nothing will come out of it. Usual way to heal after cutting your head. grin grin grin grin grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by SmartPolician: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
I challenge the Nigeria Police Force to arrest MC Oluomo and prosecute him.

I don't know why we keep deceiving ourselves thinking we have a country.

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Racoon(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hehehe! So you even appreciate that MC Oluomo is a lawless person that was acting for your party after his has done the damage. What idiocy and shamelessness
Meanwhile, watch Hamzat being impeached for daring to say this statement.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by KanwuliaExtra: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
"IF". . . .operative word. cheesy
That was what Saudi Arabia said when Khashoggi was butchered in their consulate in Turkey.

13 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Bashet: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
However he didn't break the law.

All he said was "iya chukwudi rest, if you won't vote for us".

Only those without a brain have a problem with it. It's not tenable in a court of law. People crying should tell us what Mcolumo said exactly or shut your mouth.

He wasn't the one calling a particular tribe a rascal like the Igbo chieftain did. The hypocrisy! Heck, I remembered when Arthur Eze was calling Yoruba an Amala and ewedu people who should be Ignored while talking to a sitting President Jonathan. As a matter of fact, Igbos Started the whole thing from way back!

Mcolumo hasn't said anything equivalent to it. All he said was "Iya chukwudi rest, if you won't vote for us".. so what's the hypocritical cry all about? What did he say exactly that got the hypocritical people crying?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by iwaeda: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bashet:
However he didn't break the law.

All he said was iya chukwudi rest, if you won't vote for us
Did you watch the video of 25th February at the polling unit? grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by iwaeda: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bashet:

Useless video by zombidiots. Which was already debunked.
You can't lie against the truth. When Adejobi said it is a mere joke. You can reason same way. grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Jlow2: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
If he broke the law? What really you still investigating ,he threatened igbos in 2019 and 2023 general elections it's on public notice and video is on social media space, what really you investigating, rubbish.

11 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by sta1: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
The 'mama Chukwudi' comment was just one aspect and should NOT detract from the overall threats and intimidation captured in the video, directed at ALL people who are not APC supporters.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Ofunaofu: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
"If he broke the law "

We know these things

We were all here when a police chief spokesman became MC oluomo's spokesman by telling the entire world that the threats made by MC oluomo on the said video were mere jokes

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jlow2:
If he broke the law? What really you still investigating ,he threatened igbos in 2019 and 2023 general elections it's on public notice and video is on social media space, what really you investigating, rubbish.

Are you minding them! I read the thread heading and just laughed! The Hamzat dude and Oluomo are probably laughing their heads off together after this deceptive public statement was released just to fulfill all righteousness and tick the necessary box! shocked

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by iwaeda: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mynd44 grin grin grin grin
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Are you minding them! I read the thread heading and just laughed! The Hamzat dude and Oluomo are probably laughing their heads off together after this deceptive public statement was released just to fulfill all righteousness and tick the necessary box! shocked
Unfortunately, no box is ticked except that of APC.
We are not babies and they know it.

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by efighter: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Unfortunately, no box is ticked except that of APC.
We are not babies and they know it.

Go to Court

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
What about the Bale of Agbara community in Lekki?
What is the police doing about it?

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by raskymonojendor: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
I agree. Lock him up if a court of law find him guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
efighter:

Go to Court
Lololol... We are in court already. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
efighter:
Tell the Igbos "Go to Court".

But any one of them wey dem born him Mama well, let him go and challenge NC Oluomo in Oshodi.
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by efighter: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2

You need psychiatric evaluation

50 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by efighter: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
What about the Bale of Agbara community in Lekki?
What is the police doing about it?

If dem born you and everyone in your state well, go and challenge the man in his Palace

55 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by shiki(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin hehehe even Hamzat is talking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) / EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter / I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.