Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,855 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Tip-sy Weekend: How Can I Get Work On Upwork??? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tip-sy Weekend: How Can I Get Work On Upwork??? (283 Views)

Optimize & Respond To Questions On Job Description Asked By Client On Upwork / Digital Skill Hack On Upwork / How @hayatulimisticor Saved Me From Losing A Vital Client On Upwork!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tip-sy Weekend: How Can I Get Work On Upwork??? by SpaghettiThots: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
I enjoy addressing issues in the writing industry as best as I can. I understand the frustration in not being able to score new gigs as a writer on Upwork. I spoke to a few folks who I know are doing great (much better than me!), and here's what I learnt: there's really no straightforward answer.

However, here are a few first steps:
1. Be willing to learn and improve.
2. Treat your work like a business.
3. A client at hand is worth...
4. Approach each job application with a long-term view.
5. Do your BEST work every chance you get. You see, a comma means more than you may care to admit and flow in writing is everything.

That said, when you're starting out, it's okay to play the numbers game. Apply for every job until you find what works. Do this a few times, and the tiny drops will form a small trickle. That's the kind of momentum you need to keep going to win on Upwork.

Too easy to be true? grin Don't take my word for it! There's a reputable community for excellent writers and reputable clients today. The ProPen! writing entrepreneurs community offers you the chance to build the right writing team suitable for your long-term goals.

Are you a client? Here's your link: https:///3vvyxd
If you're a writer and you want to meet clients eager to pay what you're worth and give you a chance to grow? We have you covered: https:///npm1mq

The Tip-Sy Weekend will be back... wink

(1) (Reply)

Content Creator Needed / 5,500 Naira Cash Prize On 1st Jan 2021 (courtesy Of Tapoutnaija Int'l) / Christmas, Through My Eyes: A Short Story by Tosan Tarre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.