Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings (37512 Views)

Burna Boy Makes ‘World’s Sexiest Men’ List / Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Ankara Gucci Rants About Lekki Flooded Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Adakintroy: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
See this one done de cash in on una foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Do better.. weak axeman undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Incandescent(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Nobody cares about his song.

He is a paid agent of the power that want Nigeria destroyed.

He is evil.

Ode... how much did they pay you?

Is it worth your conscience?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by PAWG(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
ZeroAccess:
Shut ur mouth zombie. So you prefer everyone to just quite while this criminal in uniform keep extorting and killing us.

Some of you here need your brains to be checked.

Same criminals looting and burning investments (public and private) right? We need to pipe down and discourage all forms of hate propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Neddstark: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
These celebrities ehn. Please stop inciting youths to disobey government order. No government in the world will take that shyt. Can you go and block a major road in the UK for 12 days, turn it into a carnival and expect the government not to act? Let us move forward please.
Mind you, i am against military intervention

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Bigchristo: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He is evil.
You hate hearing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Mannaisaspy: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He is evil.

600 years of suffering for you, maggot

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by uselessmod1: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He is evil.
atleast he has been doing something

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mannaisaspy:

600 years of suffering for you, maggot

feminists coalition coke and gala is blocking your ability to think

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by cray91(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Are you this bittered or frustrated?

or are you being paid to just criticize people Online?

You really have work to do on yourself okay

shioorr!
thebosstrevor1:

He is evil.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
cray91:
Are you this bittered or frustrated?

or are you being paid to just criticize people Online?

You really have work to do on yourself okay

shioorr!

i am not the cause of your anger.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Osolanrewaju: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Does the song change the lost people life and properties,after all they re the case of everything that happen

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by wonder233: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Clout chaser. There was no massacre at lekki. DJ switch that said 78 people died, just did another video saying it's 15 people. I say it's 0 people.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by MiaBeer(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Burna Boy,
Make the damn song and donate the entire proceed to families of brave Nigerians who lost their lives while protesting.

That's the most sensible thing for any artist to do right now.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stupid and insensitive. With all the revelations coming out and proving all the socialmedia "Lekki massacre/genocide" fake, he is still trying to cash in with the propaganda and continue to heighten security challenges in the country. Shame on all agents of falsehood and doom
Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by wonder233: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thanks for this comment! I've been making this point since, yet some delusional fools who were high on some phantom revolution were trying to crowd bully me
Neddstark:
These celebrities ehn. Please stop inciting youths to disobey government order. No government in the world will take that shyt. Can you go and block a major road in the UK for 12 days, turn it into a carnival and expect the government not to act? Let us move forward please.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by dangotesmummy: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He is evil.
I care about his song hater

And his song will make waves like it has always
Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He is evil.
Why are u funny undecided
Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by wonder233: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
My thoughts exactly
thebosstrevor1:

He is evil.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided

Naso he dey start..... He will release a song for the victims..... After that nko....

He will release his Album and see how people go rush am.

Nigerians work with emotions instead of Sense..

It is just left for Government to encourage Multi choice to announce BBN and title is Toll Gate... And see how people will forget abt the struggle and resume to the screen...

The govt is bad and even most of the citizens are worse... Yes, we just shout govt but we are more evil than the government...

The shop looting confirms it.. I only pity the family of the dead, it wunt be easy for them to bear.... I commiserate with them...

Anyway, I dey oshodi now, our bus is about to move, on route to Canada straight. Direct bus

Rest in peace to the family of the victim

Rest in pieces to the thugs that hijacked the protest...

Bad government caused it all bro.... They lacked opportunities at tender ages to be more successful...No successful dude wanna die.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by nograv: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
The Abokis wont like this cheesy

Nice one Burna, we must never forget what the lifeless one from Daura ordered..

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Oyiboman69: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He is evil.
Was there a Nigeria?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Zoe1direc: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He is evil.
Rubbish mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Neddstark: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
wonder233:
Thanks for this comment! I've been making this point since, yet some delusional fools who were high on some phantom revolution were trying to crowd bully me

They haff curse me tire. Before the tollgate shooting and till now. They keep celebrating police deaths. These are church-going people oo

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Ibime(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is talent.

Davido is still waiting for songwriter to pen something for him.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by pyrex23(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He is evil.

Acct created aug 31.

Nothing more to say.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Oyiboman69: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cocobongo:
You see,,when I said this celebrities don't care about us but only their music career, nobody listened. After taken us to the front line, left us there to die and now we should hear his music?

Fu*k all celebrity who took our brothers to the front line and didn't returned home with them. God won't punish you but Kramer will

Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by Healthquest: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Burnaboy is bastard idiot calling for burning down of lagos while the idiot house was spared in lekki... He wants to cash out, U r taking asylum at UK while leading protesters to defy govt order and incite dem to burn Tvc.
We will never forget, better stay in ur new country..nobody care about your song again.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by IamAsiri: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
That's his own way of passing his message across.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by SmartPolician: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He is evil.

Ogbeni, calm down.

Those paid #EndSARS ads you see on Lekki plaza were sponsored by him.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings by thaoriginator: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
I don't know what to comment cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abounce Shows Yvonne Jegede's Backside In New Photos / Toke Makinwa Looking Too Skinny In New Photo, As Fans React / Tobi Bakre Carries Alex In New Romantic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.