Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (103865 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings / Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by RedPanthar: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
DeBuddingSummer:

You will know no peace till you perish bro. By the mighty power of the name of Jesus and standing on the throne of God almighty, I inject the before mentioned curses into your bloodstream, your bloodline, your generation and your family members from the rising of the sun to its setting. Amen. Claim it and don't argue.

It is written in the Bible that we should make proclamations and it will come to pass.

RedPanthar, May curse, diseases, acrimony, affliction and bad news follow you and your family all the days of your life in the mighty name of Jesus... Amen. Go and remain cursed forever without any redemption or salvation.

May all the curses of shop owners whose shops were looted in this protest follow you and your family from the rising of the sun to its setting.

Anyone you return is sent back to you immediately in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen and Amen
I seal all these curses and steadfast prayers with the suffered and cing of dead protesters in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Inherit your curses in the name of the most high.

All your curses falls back on your lineage and cleave to your DNA forever. It's yours. Receive it

My hands are clean. Where were you and Falz when I was crying at the top of my voice that danger was imminent

Receive and inherit all the curses you hauled at me back in multiple folds in Jesus Name
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by medolab90(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
blamingthedevil:
Where are the dead bodies, names , families ? You guys said 78. But the Governor said only 2 people died in the hospital

God did you just say only two people shocked you guys have lost your humanity.

2 people or no 78 people is that people were killed why are you trying to justify all this?? You shouldn't take a life you can't give like those 2 which life was taken deserved it.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Gabbriell: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have seen few government come and go this far here in Nigeria. Most of them are criminals and muderers. But this one that are filled liars...I just they see. Such level of cowardness

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by EgusiShankly: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cocobongo:
Come on guys,,, you all know that the youth of today can not pull a bullet from you or save you from problem with out recording first with their phones...pls bring evidence and stop this nigerian movie scene..
This one na TEARS by DAYLIGHT
Fu*k all celebrity who took our brothers to the front line and didn't returned home with them. God won't punish you but Kramer will
She could pick bullet shells when aimed at but couldn't take pics of those killed as alleged...

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by medolab90(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
somehow:
Can she confirm how many people died and their names?

Ewu!! Na she be National bureau statistics abi!!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by medolab90(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Grace001:
To the soldiers, they will soon be killed by Boko Haram and we will read about it here on Nairaland.

Death will continue to be their portion on war front, useless bastard soldiers

Amen!! And by that time we shall also call it fake news or photoshop video doctored against the Nigerian Army to ridicule them
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by LINTUNE(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Nairalanders will still doubt her story, On God if I catch any Nairalander I go comot hin teeth just now, very annoying animals angry
lol...ur monicker says it all..but lets be frank here, she said she and other protesters threw the corpse of dead protesters into the river, who does that?...how can she claim that tangible evidence such like that was thrown into the river..
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by EgusiShankly: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
According to this video, she (DJ Switch) claimed that the Nigerian soldiers SHOT to kill. They aimed directly at the protesters.

As at when the battery of her phone died, 15 people had been killed.

The survivors (her included) carried the 15 corpse to the feet of the murderers soldiers to show them the damage they had done.

The soldiers took all the bodies to their van.

. . .brief summary

did the battery of everyone at the scene died too?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by samwillyco1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
They would still call it Photoshopped. The leaders of this country are something else
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by olioxx(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
DJ Smith thank you for coming out clean and clear.
She even brough the used live bullet with her, which alone is solid evidence.
Apart from that I know someone who knows someone that died on Oct 20 as a result of these our inept army.
Ever since I have been vocal to call out and trash any one who support the narrative that the Lekki shooting never happened or that it was "photoshopped".
The Lagos State Government has tried to play the reciprocal principle and good cop bad cop on us, but God pass them.
Any body that still believe that the shooting is false or fabricated, that person should be jailed amongst lions.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by RedPanthar: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
EgusiShankly:

She could pick bullet shells when aimed at but couldn't take pics of those killed as alleged...

And you can't reason that many times bullet shells drop into places not otherwise seen especially since was dark and after the dust settled they checked the area.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Rokingj: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2020

RedPanthar:
Wow

Real heroes. Not Falz the keyboard warrior angry

Leading people to their untimely deaths for fame and clout

Senseless fullish thing. Even a woman Ayesha was well meaning enough to know when to tell her followers to retreat

Bloody hypocritical fullest back stabbing blood sacrificing clout chasing goat

May your conscience never be purged of the carnage stvpid goat

IF YOU TRULY CARE START PUTTING FUNDS TOGETHER TO LOCATE THE SURVIVORS OF YOUR BLOOD SACRIFICE TO HAVE THEN TREATED THAN SPEWING EMOTIONAL RANTS TO APPEAR WISE BEFORE THE NAIVE. NOT VETERANS LIKE A FEW OF US WHO CAN SEE CLEARLY THROUGH YOUR LOUSY ANTICS

HYPOCRITE. A GENERAL WHO LEADS HS FOLLOWERS INTO DANGER ONLY TO BACKTRACK SILENTLY AND HUSH AWAY. YOU'LL NEVER BE GREATER THAN THE TAG " HYPOCRITE" JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER. OMO ALE

TRUE GENERALS THAT START FRACS SHOULD BE DISCERNING ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN TO SAY " RETREAT " BLOODY CLOUT CHASING FRAUD

JOHN 10 VS 12 RULE APPLIES

The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.

VS 13

The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

THE GOOD SHEPHERD CAUSE HE/SHE CARES FOR THE SHEEP WILL IN O WAY LEAVE THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO GET HURT... OR LEAVE THEM WITHOUT CALLING THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO RETREAT

EVEN IN THE MIDST OF SPORADIC GUNSHOTS WATCH HOW THIS LADY WAS COORDINATING ON GROUND

FALZ YOUR DESIRE FOR FAME AND POPULARITY WILL CONSUME YOU
off point.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Gerrard59(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
KfashionHubb:
It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with a satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and induce state sponsored chaos.

In this case they have always used the igbos as their punch bag.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I followed the trend on all platforms .I am a social engineer too.
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations (same person different names).

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then other rats came in too , same set of trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time In greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes it greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal)
can go to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause confusion, division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops that were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when they wanna sow discord in the south but maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.
These trolls are the real enemies of Nigeria .

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS just AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.
HE FORGOT TO MENTION THE #LEKKIMASSACRE.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N

From events of the last few days, Nigerian rulers and her supporters are wicked people! Thank God Dj Switch is alive to tell the story. Some are even asking for names, how the heck is she supposed to know random people's names?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by gentle007(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
Wow

Senseless fullish thing. Even a woman Ayesha was well meaning enough to know when to tell her followers to retreat

IF YOU TRULY CARE START PUTTING FUNDS TOGETHER TO LOCATE THE SURVIVORS OF YOUR BLOOD SACRIFICE TO HAVE THEN TREATED THAN SPEWING EMOTIONAL RANTS TO APPEAR WISE BEFORE THE NAIVE. NOT VETERANS LIKE A FEW OF US WHO CAN SEE CLEARLY THROUGH YOUR LOUSY ANTICS

HYPOCRITE. A GENERAL WHO LEADS HS FOLLOWERS INTO DANGER ONLY TO BACKTRACK SILENTLY AND HUSH AWAY. YOU'LL NEVER BE GREATER THAN THE TAG " HYPOCRITE" JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER. OMO ALE

TRUE GENERALS THAT START FRACS SHOULD BE DISCERNING ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN TO SAY " RETREAT " BLOODY CLOUT CHASING FRAUD

The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.

VS 13

THE GOOD SHEPHERD CAUSE HE/SHE CARES FOR THE SHEEP WILL IN O WAY LEAVE THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO GET HURT... OR LEAVE THEM WITHOUT CALLING THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO RETREAT

EVEN IN THE MIDST OF SPORADIC GUNSHOTS WATCH HOW THIS LADY WAS COORDINATING ON GROUND

Seems you are a better keyboard warrior than falz.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by sammysmiles(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Basicend:
Madam,

What are they celebrating about her?

Your government ordered you to stay in your houses as a curfew, and you disobeyed the orders of the land bringing all these calamity upon the land.

It's easy to always blame govt and leaders for everything, but these kids are a stubborn and disobedient lot.

Yet you come on air now and insulting your elders.
You are a fool.... When was the curfew supposed to commence and when did the shooting start

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Gerrard59(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:
You have not said who sent you yet..

So you gathered protesters at Lekki toll gate after a Legitimate governor of the State imppsed a curfew and all sensible people were off the streets. And like flash you lots started burning and ransacking shops that same night of the alleged shootings. C'mon now!

What do these people take us for sef?

Infact I don't know why she is still walking free.

So Lagosians can suddenly go home after the governor declared a curfew by 4pm? At the bold, you people are horrible! Damn!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by calebadeosun: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Decentdave:
you are a fool
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Shattuck(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
KfashionHubb:
It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with a satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and induce state sponsored chaos.

In this case they have always used the igbos as their punch bag.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I followed the trend on all platforms .I am a social engineer too.
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations (same person different names).

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then other rats came in too , same set of trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time In greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes it greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal)
can go to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause confusion, division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops that were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when they wanna sow discord in the south but maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.
These trolls are the real enemies of Nigeria .

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS just AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.
HE FORGOT TO MENTION THE #LEKKIMASSACRE.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N
thank you may God keep you in health and knowledge the truth can not be distorted or buried by these E-pest.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by leokid866: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
I say she has good proof she can submit the bullet they pulled out of the Lap to the state investigate team.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by EgusiShankly: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

And you can't reason that many times bullet shells drop into places not otherwise seen especially since was dark and after the dust settled they checked the area.

Smh.
Did you missed the part she claimed dead bodies were counted?
With no pictorial evidence and you want people to not ask questions...

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
No cap.

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by sammysmiles(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I'm sure 415volt must be laughing at your mention grin. If uno understand a comment, jump am pass.

He meant,,,,Le,,,,,sbian cool
His mind is not corrupt like yours that's why he couldn't understand the comment...

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by themanderon: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

Why is this lady not yet under arrest?! angry

The government imposed a curfew which you and your co-travellers disobeyed!

That is the reason why we have this calamity on our hands.

As a result of your disobedience of the government's order innocent lives have been lost and people's businesses have been wrecked rendering them bankrupt!!! sad

Eternal idiot. Are the government god's? Are they not supposed to be representatives of the people? When the people you claim to be leading have rejected you the moral thing to do is to resign honorably. But with doormats like you making them feel infallible then the recent events would be a common place.
A government that has 0% respect for the rule of law, disrespects the judiciary willy nilly has got no moral right to ask people to obey them. Power belongs to the people and not the government.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by sammysmiles(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I'm sure 415volt must be laughing at your mention grin. If uno understand a comment, jump am pass.

He meant,,,,Le,,,,,sbian cool
His mind is not corrupt like yours that's why he couldn't understand the comment

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by RedPanthar: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
EgusiShankly:

Did you missed the part she claimed dead bodies were counted?
With no pictorial evidence and you want people to not ask questions...

I watched the video of the live shootings. They came back and when they returned they carried the bodies away

Check my screenshots on the first page you'll see where she said the biggest mistake made was the survivors left the bodies at the feet of the soldiers upon return
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by aycorporat(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
Wow

VS 13

Sir, you dey really vex o
Seems you know more about the struggle and you are also reading between the lines.

However, I think Falz too tried Sha to be honest.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
sammysmiles:
His mind is not corrupt like yours that's why he couldn't understand the comment
Una still dey find excuse for your low mentality grin

Mtchewwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by RedPanthar: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
aycorporat:

Sir, you dey really vex o
Seems you know more about the struggle and you are also reading between the lines.

However, I think Falz too tried Sha to be honest.

Yes. I don't have the fame but folks in my social media circle saw and heard me screaming danger.... And bloodshed coming.

If a leader can't discern danger ahead and steer his or her follower to safety then such an entity is a sycophant. They only used those souls for clout chasing
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Rikidony(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
young woman, I promise you, they will be justice for those heroes that died on 20/10/2020, whether in this government or not, people will definitely pay for their crime.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by tylesh(f): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

As a result of your disobedience of the government's order innocent lives have been lost and people's businesses have been wrecked rendering them bankrupt!!! sad
Oh yeah?
You are actually justifying the killings. What kind of a human being are you?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Moganajoe: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

The so called curfew was 4pm later, it was shifted to 9pm and the shooting started about few minutes to 8pm. No body violated the curfew.

Think before you talk and stop insulting people.
The struggle is for the betterment of Nigerians without exception.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.