Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Anyone That Can Help To Generate Nepa Statement Of Account? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anyone That Can Help To Generate Nepa Statement Of Account? (352 Views)

Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? / Anger, Despair As FCDA Demolishes Houses In Apo NEPA, Abuja / Help: Crazy Nepa Bill In My New Apartment In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone That Can Help To Generate Nepa Statement Of Account? by yellowgarri2(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Anyone that can help to generate Nepa statement of account?

Kindly Quote me. I need help.

IBEDC.
I'm far from their office
Re: Anyone That Can Help To Generate Nepa Statement Of Account? by Damikjay(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
yellowgarri2:
Anyone that can help to generate Nepa statement of account?

Kindly Quote me.
I need help.

IBEDC.

I'm far from their office
if u can't go to their office, those that operate on baxi box can actually help u generate online, but it will cost u money
Re: Anyone That Can Help To Generate Nepa Statement Of Account? by BegAt40: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Damikjay:

if u can't go to their office, those that operate on baxi box can actually help u generate online, but it will cost u money

No mind am. E wan beg for money again

(1) (Reply)

We Are In Pots And Lock Door / Dennis Isong: How To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria With Little Money / An Architectural Design For A 5 Bedroom Duplex By Tresvee Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.