Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

#EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters (38364 Views)

Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" / #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Adakintroy: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
PARADIZEPRIEST:
RHETORICS, YOU JUST SAID NOTHING LIK YOUR PARTNER IN CRIMME FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY

Ekpa.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by JokeAdeleke: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
the mistake Nigerians will forever regret.

They replaced a refined democrat for a criminal blood sucking terrorist demon.

sometimes I have this feeling that it's karma dealing with Nigerians

it'll will take centuries for the damage done by the terrorist in Aso Rock called Buhari to be fixed angry

grin grin cheesy You're wicked
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Blackking98(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
blacknp:
In reality the game of politics is for retired army personnel’s, people that have fought with their lives to defend their countries, not cowards like you that talk much & do nothing.
Look at UK, China, USA, Saudi Arabia, Italy,etc.
Which them of them have been ruled by military men since the end of ww2?
You people have mental issues.
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Empiree: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Guy, stop this crap and stop playing politics. They are all sonofbitches. During GEJ regime there were heavy criticisms like this one. Even many White people said back then that Nigerians are smarter than their leaders. Don't fall for the same partisan nonesense. Keep up with the spirit of fight for freedom and justice.

Buhari will leave office and another brutal bastard will ascend the office and you get to remember how "nice" Buhari was. You are always quick to forget things.

#EndSars
#Endbadgovernance

AsampeteNwaanyi:

it'll will take centuries for the damage done by the terrorist in Aso Rock called Buhari to be fixed angry
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bless my real PRESIDENT.
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by SweetCunt97(f): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jonathan would have spoken to the people face to face! Unlike d bonger fish we have on seat that love pre-recorded messages.

No president with military background will ever get elected again!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Chicastle: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:
Tell the Yorubas who rigged election against this great hero of democracy.

They brought this monster and destruction upon themselves.

Just because of their stewpid religion fanaticism
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Angelfrost(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:

Shhh... Hero of kini??!...

A more heroic act would have been proper governance with less cases of corruption!!!

Had he done his job of leadership properly and fully, Buhari would not have even been anywhere an option!!!

Jonathan and PDP are very much instrumental in the situation this nation is in today!!! Thank you.
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by We4all: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:

The word "refined" must have another meaning. Jonathan was a figure head and wasn't the President of Nigeria. Under his leadership, lots of atrocities were committed, but he kept mute cos he didn't want to step on toes.

There is no difference between Jonathan, Buhari, Obasanjo and all the other leaders we have had in the past. And you're also not any different from them cos if given the same position, you will act exactly like them. Not a shade, but it is a "Nigerian thing" and it is what it is.
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://thecable.ng/no-nation-can-defeat-its-people-jonathan-condemns-attack-on-protesters

You are correct

GEJ puts this country Nigeria first ( but this administration has blinded Nigerians with sorcery and witchcraft so nobody sees this)
He responds whenever he is called upon

GEJ has behaved better and treated OBJ and Buhari well in spite of how very badly they treated him when he was president

He has shown a better and sound upbringing better
than even the afonja Obj, funny the afonja claim patent to respect , only a seeing eye will see that the afonja “respect” is contempt and not respect, rolling on the ground in greeting is not respect it is idol worshipping
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
dadavivo:
Why did you hand over to Buhari
Soro niyen angry?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
His comment is far better than the speech your dullard president gave
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
PARADIZEPRIEST:
RHETORICS, YOU JUST SAID NOTHING LIK YOUR PARTNER IN CRIMME FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY

Don’t mind these ones. Remaining for them to praise Obasanjo and the rest of the looters.

They were all trash that’s why we are where we are today. Let all their senior officials and ministers be investigated up until the ones today and there is no difference.

Let his defense contracts be investigated along with his chiefs up until the ones today. Tell me the difference between all of them and ask again why we are such in a state of insecurity all over the place.

Anonymous na Bleep up all they had to do was print out the accounts of all these people let’s be asking them questions

Whether it’s sale of cows that gave their children billions or sale of fish that gave their wives diamonds. They should tell us

If you say you are a hacker go and do your job or all of you criminals just be keeping quiets
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Awol1:
I want to ask the goats and cows who voted for Buhari...

Are you still proud of your choice?

Maybe they had no choice in 2015... Jonathan set a negative precedence which brought in the current disaster!!!

PDP had a chance to correct this by bringing forth a worthy leader, yet chose to continue down the path of corruption by collecting money to present a shape shifter as flag bearer...

Still tho, anyone who voted in Buhari last year is eternally accursed!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by BuchiPrinzy: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
He will only condemn, he can't say his mind because he is Buhari's puppy.
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by CodeTemplar: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:

The one they will never make is bringing the refined Democrat. Get over 2015 and grow up.
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by JokeAdeleke: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
dadavivo:
Why did you hand over to Buhari

Are you alright?
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Amanda4life: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Queseda:
Jona Jona grin grin

ITS BETTER TO FORESTALL SOMETHING THAN TO ALLOW IT HAPPEN.

BUT OUR LEADERS IN LAGOS AND LAGOSIANS LAMENTED, HE PULLED THE SOLDIER'S BACK.

YEAH

WE KNOW THE STORY
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by kumulus(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:

Stop this foolishness of yours, fanning embers of hate and tribalism will not get you anywhere good but put you and your family at the peril of a destabilized economy. You and your kind sabotage the labour of past heroes of this nation, quit being unfortunate.....very soon hands will touch you and you'll then realize that the internet is no secret place when you're found at a time you least expect. Grow up!!!

-Lloyd
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Angelfrost(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Queseda:
Jona Jona grin grin

So, what stopped Buhari from doing the same in Lagos since Tuesday??! These lives and properties would still be intact! Lagos Oba would not have been "dethroned" so embarrassingly!

Let me guess, he just wanted to see Lagos and most parts of the South burn!!! That probably gives him and the cabal immense gratification.

A non violent IPOB march restricted in parts of the East, he wasted no time in dispatching half of our military might... But this more serious matter of lives and properties, he folded his arms and likely watched in glee!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Eriokanmi: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
I blame Jonathan for abetting corruption. Never in this country would buhari the dictator have tasted that office again
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Saao(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
As leaders, we must understand that a nation
can never win a battle against its own
people,” he said.
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:

which nigerians?, please am a nigerian and i never voted for buhari.
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Askng(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Read my mind -,

An official cult of cruelty, unchecked.

The devil’s deputy,(SARS) virulent phony makers.

Armed by the state,

but against the innocent most time zealous,

With them Justice, a mirage.

Stations of non-remitted bribes.

Borders of receipt-less tolls,

Checkpoints of unlawful harassment for gains.

Duty-posts for passionate murderers,

These violent ill trained in matters of human, get away with murder.

Don’t ask me of what country I speak

Read my mind……………………

https://allpoetry.com/poem/7165340-Read-my-mind-on---On-the-Uniform--by-Oluakin
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by jchioma: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
“As leaders, we must understand that a nation
can never win a battle against its own
people,” he said.

The cow may not understand what is up yet.
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by chaloskyx: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
condem all you like all of us we die las las se you leaders have decided to ruin this country for your selfish benefits no wahala we would all return to dust

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by fuelsaver: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
When you reject JESUS and accept satan you regret forever
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by Amanda4life: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Queseda:
Jona Jona grin grin

ITS BETTER TO FORESTALL SOMETHING THAN TO ALLOW IT HAPPEN.

BUT OUR LEADERS IN LAGOS AND LAGOSIANS LAMENTED, HE PULLED THE SOLDIER'S BACK.

YEAH

WE KNOW THE STORY

THOUGH, TRUTH IS THAT NIGERIANS ARE STURBORN, NEED A LITTLE MORE FIRM PERSON.

.BUT THIS MISTAKE THAT OCCURED NOW IS WHAT IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT.

THERE WERE THINGS BUHARI PUT IN PLACE THAT I WAS HAPPY ABOUT DURING THIS HIS REGIME, WHICH I CANNOT SAY HERE

IM ONLY ANGRY ABOUT THE DEATH OF THE HARMLESS PROTESTERS
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by brainhgeek(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:

I don't feel it's a mistake. If Jonathan had continued, we wouldn't have gotten to the point where we would say 'enough is enough'. We will be suffering and smiling. Complacency would have set in.
The change was necessary but Buhari was not the needed replacement. God only used Buhari to reformat the brain of the Nigerian youths.
Neither Jonathan nor Buhari has the moral or intellectual integrity to lead Nigeria.
God is up to something this time. He set kings on thrones, your vote did not...
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by ensamy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
SW, SE and SS we all must be united in all the things that has fallen on us at this time.
The Fulani commander of the armed forces and the military are playing on our intelligence and we have fallen cheap. We do not have any other candidate that can challenge them come 2023 than Ahmed Tinubu, believe it or not. I am not from SW but I have the game plan. Orji Uzor, Wike, Amaechi or any other person from any other region can't challenge them but Tinubu, so let's not destroy his reputation.
Let's use this period to unite behind him for 2023.
Who commanded the soldiers to shoot at innocent protesters at lekki toll gate ? They Fulani have refused to set confusion so they stay in power.
We saw how they used Thier thugs against us in Abuja.
Please please my Fellow SW, SE and SS unity is of essence in this trying times. If we don't unite now
We will continue be under the rulership of fulanis.
Unity Unity Unity !!!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters by feedthenation(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
We should have reasoned more in 2015 and vote for GEJ --- a man of peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep / Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.