Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) (37654 Views)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by tot(f): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
marsman:

Now you spoiling it, you don't have to show that you are disabled mentally.
[/s]
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jakemedg:

So outsiders can easily infiltrate your communities is that what you are saying.

Watch Arise News, Channels tv and see for yourself unless you want to tell me that outsiders just came from nowhere looting and destroying without resistance, how does that sound even to you?

Please don't tell me Boko Haram insurgents have infiltrated Southwest God forbid

Those ones living in the south west before, do they go back to there villages when the protest occurred. Or you think it is every body living with you that loves you or want you.

Lekki shoot out made the Yorubas vulnerable, that vulnerability made it easy for the outsiders to get into there head, and instigate them against there own source of livelihood. Especially the good for nothing hoodlums amongst us
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
grin proved my point again
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by tot(f): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
marsman:
grin proved my point again
[/s]
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Again grin
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by tot(f): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
marsman:

Again grin
[/s]
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Proved again idiot grin
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Jakemedg(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:

Those ones living in the south west before, do they go back to there villages when the protest occurred. Or you think it is every body living with you that loves you or want you.

Lekki shoot out made the Yorubas vulnerable, that vulnerability made it easy for the outsiders to get into there head, and instigate them against there own source of livelihood. Especially the good for nothing hoodlums amongst us
Hmm this is serious
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by tot(f): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
marsman:

Proved again idiot grin
[/s]
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Ezmans: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:

Season indeed.
it's a keybord error

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Harmlesspill(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
When there's hunger in the land,,Rest of mind becomes strange words!
The present government have succeeded in creating demons in the minds of Nigerians!
Who God will through him heal our Land?

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jakemedg:

Hmm this is serious
There is need to be care full at this times. I don't want a situation where southwest will be useless after everything
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:
[s]
[/s]
I can do this all day
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by omobachi(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wicked governors!!! Reliefs and palliatives that are supposed to be given to the people during the lockdown when folks were dying of hunger. Shame! Shame on you all.

#allgovernorsmustresignnow
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by King44(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
It is so senseless and so dumb to say people looted the covid 19 food stuffs. How can you loot what you own, what is meant for you what you are entitled to?

They said they kept it there and they want to distribute it after protest, that is so stupid to says are we fools to believe that dumb narrative?

People were hungry, they were begging to get setting to eat during the covid 19, 7 months straight.

Well the people have distributed the palliative themselves no cause for complain, we help the govt to distribute it, gvt thank you for harding it.

About the news concerning the lekki shooting that they called fake, use your brain don't be a fool and don't be a tool that they would use to rewrite history because the bloods of those killed is still fresh.

About the issue concerning some unscrupulous element who say Igbos were the ones who destroyed shops in lag is may thunder fire those who want to play ethnicity card and putting the fact that ignos are not the only ones living in Lagos, don't be surprised if those hoodlums are the thugs yorubas on the street and the ones doing bus conductor, I am a yoruba guy.

If the government are to be blamed they had hands in the hoodlum activities thereby paving way for other hoodlums and thieves so, it is all on the gvt simple no sugar coating lies.

But those people looting shoprite and people's businesses that has nothing to do with the govt may they suffer including their unborn children cos people sweat that you loot would ask their children.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by lekanation(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
ShopRite looted also.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Adexshyne1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
I dislike when they title looted ,rather than to say was taken by the owners ,the palliative was meant for them and they’ve gone to take their belongings
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Puppetmaster08(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jack005:
grin grin grin Abeg who Know where wike store port Harcourt palliatives?

Opposite pleasure park close to Bori camp
Thank me later grin grin
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by tot(f): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
marsman:

I can do this all day
[/s]
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Emanodimo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Awol1:
Was there a conspiracy by governors to hide the palliatives?

Or what justifies not sharing palliatives almost 3 months after lockdown?

Look at even Abdulrazaq that said he's different from Saraki.

There is indeed a conspiracy, it is at the point of election u heard am APC or PDP. Imagiñe Ekiti State Government has make a false claim they shared it all. I hope Ekiti people will locate there own store of Covid-19.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Emanodimo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
King44:
It is so senseless and so dumb to say people looted the covid 19 food stuffs. How can you loot what you own, what is meant for you what you are entitled to?

They said they kept it there and they want to distribute it after protest, that is so stupid to says are we fools to believe that dumb narrative?

People were hungry, they were begging to get setting to eat during the covid 19, 7 months straight.

Well the people have distributed the palliative themselves no cause for complain, we help the govt to distribute it, gvt thank you for harding it.

About the news concerning the lekki shooting that they called fake, use your brain don't be a fool and don't be a tool that they would use to rewrite history because the bloods of those killed is still fresh.

About the issue concerning some unscrupulous element who say Igbos were the ones who destroyed shops in lag is may thunder fire those who want to play ethnicity card and putting the fact that ignos are not the only ones living in Lagos, don't be surprised if those hoodlums are the thugs yorubas on the street and the ones doing bus conductor, I am a yoruba guy.

If the government are to be blamed they had hands in the hoodlum activities thereby paving way for other hoodlums and thieves so, it is all on the gvt simple no sugar coating lies.

But those people looting shoprite and people's businesses that has nothing to do with the govt may they suffer including their unborn children cos people sweat that you loot would ask their children.

Please further advise them to stop using the word loot for Covid-19 Relief Materials
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by PraiselyPraise: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tufiakwa!!!

The story is the same everywhere. Who do us this things? What happened to Nigeria when God was sharing good leaders.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by King44(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emanodimo:

Please further advise them to stop using the word loot for Covid-19 Relief Materials
loot is a very wrong choice of word to use and I will keep emphasizing it. If they could use loot for people who entitlements were locked away in a warehouse what will they now use for the governors in SW who lucked such things in warehouses knowing fully well the or is meant for the people and they might likely due if it is not distributed.

I wish we all would wise up in 2023.

Atiku shouldn't be an option he is worse than the creature we have in gvt now
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Willie007: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
adadike:
This is really wicked. Honestly, I must commend Anambra Governor and ndi Anambra for making the people happy during the lock down. They shared palliatives until our ears , mouth and every opening in our bodies started screaming ' Anambra rice, tummy tummy, garri, yam and cash eh' Biko Yoruba leaders ronu or is this part of the oath you took in your covens? Tufiakwa! Awon Yoruba leaders, ronu!

Pls ooo my people no receive anything from Obiano's government. Most of the palliatives and donations my town people got was from rich men from my town.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by olarent: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dont be stupid and stop ur useless campaign those called leaders are bastard am a yoruba non of them stand as my kinsmen they are united by greed,or are you paid to divide youth campaign against those bastard if yes you have fair and die like a dog.
marsman:

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by tot(f): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
olarent:
Dont be stupid and stop ur useless campaign those called leaders are bastard am a yoruba non of them stand as my kinsmen they are united by greed,or are you paid to divide youth campaign against those bastard if yes you have fair and die like a dog.

He is just being himself.

Dude that is applying upandan for scholarship and can't even take his own picture correctly grin not to mention spell correctly, spelling seize visa as cease visa cheesy Uncle applicant marsman. Hahaha. It's not by applying oh, you need to have something upstairs which sadly you don't.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Vyolet:
Who is leaking the location to the masses?
What's going on?

I like that people are showing the Cacovid-19 seal on the foodstuffs before Government will say the warehouse belong to am individual.

Ilorin people have been packing for hours and they have not finished, they will have to sleep over. grin

When time don reach e don reach....

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by olarent: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lateness,we are watching champions league on getting to God the leaders remaining are Lucifer in our own color.
PraiselyPraise:
Tufiakwa!!!

The story is the same everywhere. Who do us this things? What happened to Nigeria when God was sharing good leaders.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Olatunjibaby: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Warehouses of palliatives are been looted nationwide and yet our minister said they spent millions of naira feeding people! Indeed there was a country

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
olarent:
I am not against the campaign, i am against the burning of financial institutions and companies okay. Where did i support any politician in my post. Ode.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:

He is just being himself.

Dude that is applying upandan for scholarship and can't even take his own picture correctly grin not to mention spell correctly, spelling seize visa as cease visa cheesy Uncle applicant marsman. Hahaha. It's not by applying oh, you need to have something upstairs which sadly you don't.
Lol, what a pathetic fool you are, how are you sure i was the actual person applying and not helping another person out? at my age applying for scholarship, maybe to do doctor ship. I don't have to start explaining my younger ones to fools like you sha. I actually have one thinking of applying to the army, i won't mind if you share me your address so he can teach you a lesson

Check the meaning of cease if it doesn't go in what ever sentence you went to go and quote. If you don't know, cease means to stop, if someones visa is to be ceased. Will the visa continue to work for the person? Will it continue to serve the actual purpose it is meant to serve? I don't expect an idiot like you to understand.

You are a tot indeed. Foolish fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt / Benue Polytechnic Students Scam Professor Of N250,000 - Photos / Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.