Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) (37662 Views)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by tot(f): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:

Lol, what a pathetic fool you are, how are you sure i was the actual person applying and not helping another person out? at my age applying for scholarship, maybe to do doctor ship. I don't have to start explaining my younger ones to fools like you sha. I actually have one thinking of applying to the army, i won't mind if you share me your address so he can teach you a lesson

Check the meaning of cease if it doesn't go in what ever sentence you went to go and quote. If you don't know, cease means to stop, if someones visa is to be ceased. Will the visa continue to work for the person? Will it continue to serve the actual purpose it is meant to serve? I don't expect an idiot like you to understand.

You are a tot indeed. Foolish fellow

E pain am grin grin grin Pele. Uncle applicant. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:

E pain am grin grin grin Pele. Uncle applicant. smiley
Tot
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by tot(f): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:

Tot

smiley
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:

smiley
You act just like what your moniker means- A foolish fellow cheesy Not surprised shocked
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by tot(f): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:
You act just like what your moniker means- A foolish fellow cheesy
Not surprised shocked

Heya, sorry cheesy I'm done with you. Uncle applicant grin
Ciao

One more thing, google who owns Seplat. Considering how tribalistic you are, you really shouldn't be applying you know. Be a man of principle grin

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:

Heya, sorry cheesy I'm done with you. Uncle applicant grin
Ciao

One more thing, google who owns Seplat. Considering how tribalistic you are, you really shouldn't be applying you know. Be a man of principle grin
Cut all your family members head + your own, if i or anybody related to me apply okay. grin. Have a nice life TOT
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by big7: 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Really? Where is that of your state? Amebo elemu. You never talk about your own state buy get time to dey castigate another.

divide and rule tactics by the north to continue dominating and enslaving us here in the south in collaboration is a very unfortunate thing...we youth in the south holds ourselves the responsibility to remain united as they know a united south will bring an end to norther domination down here...we need to be smart and focus in this struggle together to gain total and absolute freedom from this lot....a united south is a prosperous south

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by big7: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

Ignore this thing

divide and rule tactics by the north to continue dominating and enslaving us here in the south in collaboration is a very unfortunate thing...we youth in the south holds ourselves the responsibility to remain united as they know a united south will bring an end to norther domination down here...we need to be smart and focus in this struggle together to gain total and absolute freedom from this lot....a united south is a prosperous south
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by big7: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:

You dey craze the one they saw in calabar nkoor. Or is it because your govt don use fense cover all the palliative that is meant for you.
Omo Igbo radarada

Bruh you should have ignored him. Haven't you noticed who there are yet. Let me explain this to you read below

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Judybash93(m): 12:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Man, Nigeria is screwed country man. Why are we so wicked towards our own. We're our problems
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Vyolet:
Who is leaking the location to the masses?
What's going on?

I like that people are showing the Cacovid-19 seal on the foodstuffs before Government will say the warehouse belong to am individual.

Ilorin people have been packing for hours and they have not finished, they will have to sleep over. grin

No body when those items were coming in people were not sleeping, according to fela if your conditions done reached when to act you must act
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by childosky(m): 1:17am On Oct 24, 2020
please where is the location of Anambra state warehouse where our own palliative is hidden by this wicked authorities in charge, so that we go there and burst it tomorrow
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by juman(m): 2:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Vyolet:
What's going on?

Government leaks the information to the people.
Its deliberate act.

Act to counter the endless protest.
It seems the warehouses belong to federal government.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by juman(m): 2:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Why government lock up a lot of food aid while masses are dying of hunger?

Wicked government.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by GodsOwnFav(m): 3:02am On Oct 24, 2020
BUSINESSMAN2:
God why are our leaders so wicked. People where locked down for months on hunger, and all they could do is to hide food from her citizens. The good Nigeria donated most of this palliative.

What annoy me most is that those food will spoil and expire in that store and the will either give it back to the society or throw it away.

Most of our leaders are ritualistic and will never make people happy, even if you are their family member. They are wicked that they will always want to see you in penury. I spit on them

I pass on them! This is absolute witchcraft.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Solsix(m): 3:22am On Oct 24, 2020
adadike:
This is really wicked. Honestly, I must commend Anambra Governor and ndi Anambra for making the people happy during the lock down. They shared palliatives until our ears , mouth and every opening in our bodies started screaming ' Anambra rice, tummy tummy, garri, yam and cash eh' Biko Yoruba leaders ronu or is this part of the oath you took in your covens? Tufiakwa! Awon Yoruba leaders, ronu!
It wasnt the govt that shared palliatives it was the people. Don't be so sure that there is no warehouse where govt store palliatives in anambra
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Balofariojames: 3:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Gradually, we're coming there.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Yoruba south West Politic leaders are the most selfish in Nigeria ooh
Not only Yoruba o, all of them are selfish. Come to Delta and see what's happening here.....Most Nigerians are naturally selfish.

Dat time wey dem dey share palliative for Delta na hear we dey hear we nor see anything. There was a day we heard that a lorry loaded with palliatives was coming to distribute food to everyone in our street. People were rejoicing especially the women and I was just laughing cos I knew what would happen. Guess what they did? When the non indigenes got there with their basins they were chased away saying the foodstuffs were for the indigenes of that community. That they should go to their various communities to collect theirs....Our landlord sent his wife and six children to the venue and they all came back with basins/wheelbarrow loaded with foodstuffs cos they are indigenes. I wonder if the stay at home only affected the indigenes, Lol.

If you see Urhobo/Isoko man you nor run nai be say leg dey pain you. When dem see food dem nor dey remember person, not even their best friend.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by skukimania(f): 4:00am On Oct 24, 2020
baby124:
Ah!!! APC governors of Yoruba extraction it will not be well with you! You people and your children will beg for food and they will not see. You won’t die well! Tinubu you will be held responsible for starving your people and almost turning them to Almajiri because of political gains and presidency!

This one no be matter of just APC oh, na all of them. Oyo governor na PDP governor. They are the same biko.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Incognito403: 5:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Amotolongbo:
What belongs to the masses must be given to the masses, not warehouses.

These COVID19 food items are just the remaining ones o, after they’ve distributed as much as possible to their families and cronies.
I still believe that there are more than one warehouses these items are stored in each state.

We are gradually taking our rights and what belongs to us.
This is just the beginning

Were you there when they distributed it to their families and cronies?

Chochochochocho, una go just dey talk rubbish for likes and shares.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
Incognito403:

Were you there when they distributed it to their families and cronies?

Chochochochocho, una go just dey talk rubbish for likes and shares.
[/s]thrash

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 6:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Vyolet:
What's going on?

I like that people are showing the Cacovid-19 seal on the foodstuffs before Government will say the warehouse belong to am individual.

Ilorin people have been packing for hours and they have not finished, they will have to sleep over. grin
Obviously, it's "heavily pained" politicians that are revealing this information to some people... AND, IT'S SWEETING ME SERIOUSLY!! USELESS GOVERNMENT PEOPLE THAT REFUSED TO SHARE PALLIATIVES TO HER CITIZENS... AND, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TAKE WHAT WAS MEANT FOR THEM IN THE FIRST TIME...

CITIZENS DO NOT NEED GOVERNMENT AS INTERMEDIARY TO SHARE PALLIATIVE ANYMORE... THEY HAVE FAILED US!!
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by olajizz01(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2020
baby124:
Ah!!! APC governors of Yoruba extraction it will not be well with you! You people and your children will beg for food and they will not see. You won’t die well! Tinubu you will be held responsible for starving your people and almost turning them to Almajiri because of political gains and presidency!
Stop mentioning one party pls,i think oyo is under pdp and samething happened their,all Nigeria politicians and their parties are unfortunate,simple.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by amliftedhigher: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Ezmans:
but why are south west governors hoarding all these cacovid palliatives while there pupil are suffering ?
Don't mention South West governors.
In Imo State Hope Uzodinma shared one tuber of yam for one community.
A community of 5,000 people one tuber of yam?
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Donspicey: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Awol1:
Was there a conspiracy by governors to hide the palliatives?

Or what justifies not sharing palliatives almost 3 months after lockdown?

Look at even Abdulrazaq that said he's different from Saraki.

Go to surulere beside Oando filling state in ilorin u will see how his family house now looked like jst few months after becoming governor with mopols guiding the place.....

Last time i spoke with one of d mopols he told me dat d man is very wicked dat he have not paid him for 6months.....but he has money to import 3 brand new prado jeeps for his personal use which i saw mysef....That man is no different frm Buhari...
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2020
adadike:
This is really wicked. Honestly, I must commend Anambra Governor and ndi Anambra for making the people happy during the lock down. They shared palliatives until our ears , mouth and every opening in our bodies started screaming ' Anambra rice, tummy tummy, garri, yam and cash eh' Biko Yoruba leaders ronu or is this part of the oath you took in your covens? Tufiakwa! Awon Yoruba leaders, ronu!
Shut up if you don't know reality of those palliatives. Are your leaders trying more than ours? No.
Those palliatives were just distributed to States in September 18, Lagos has started distribution of theirs before the protest begins. GET INFORMED. Use Google

you all should Stop wallowing in ignorance
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by luluosas(m): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2020
This is serious oooooooo
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Ezmans: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Don't mention South West governors.
In Imo State Hope Uzodinma shared one tuber of yam for one community.
A community of 5,000 people one tuber of yam?
yes they received the half tuber of yam but others hoard there own to rebag it to sale
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by adajoe555: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Jack005:
grin grin grin Abeg who Know where wike store port Harcourt palliatives?

Me I dey find am too
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by copyrites: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS / King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story / Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.