Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) (37637 Views)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by baby124: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

But naa Tinubu hide the paliatives there? Haaba!!! At times make we direct our grievances to the right quarters
When you brandish yourself as a leader that sees and knows all within the region, you can bet it that he knows about it. Responsibility must fall on the leader. As you enjoy the benefits, so must you reap the rewards of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:
Yorubas hope we'll learn from this..

We abuse the Easterners for not allowing their women inherit anything or soar in politics because they don't want outsiders to infiltrate their midst through marriage and Oko ati Obo affairs.. They have sense.

In my dear SW.. taja teran is allowed into the political sphere e.g. Idimogu cos he is married to Yoruba, And so??

Ori wa a to pe

Stale tactics of divide and rule. Try another.

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
adadike:
hold it there! Open another thread if you want to discuss about my life. This one is about palliatives and not my life
Sorry i have a job, i'd not compare state or leaders, non are saints. What exactly is your own with Yoruba leaders, did they take your virginity.

And if you want to loot like that, go to akwa your own palliative is there.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
olasaad:
May God forgive us here the South. I remembered during the lockdown period when we always see Hausa people sharing palliatives in their state, we abused them for siphoning must of the palliatives and give little or none to South, unknown to us our leaders here in the South are so wicked and heartless.

This is another achievement of the #endsars campaign.
Im telling you. Our our governors operate like cults in the south west. Imagine sanwoolu staying he was treating one covid-19 patient daily with between 100k and 1m naira? Does that make sense to you? They really made money and shortchanged the masses during the lockdown. They said sanwoolu was working. To say na you dey see dat kain free money in billions like dat, if dem talk say make you no sleep for one week with your eyes open wouldn't you do so?

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by fineboynl(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ezmans:
but why are south west governors hoarding all these cacovid palliatives while there pupil are suffering ?
tinubu will rebag it for 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Jakemedg(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

But naa Tinubu hide the paliatives there? Haaba!!! At times make we direct our grievances to the right quarters
See what greedy polithiefcians have turned able bodied men and women into.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
adadike:
This is really wicked. Honestly, I must commend Anambra Governor and ndi Anambra for making the people happy during the lock down. They shared palliatives until our ears , mouth and every opening in our bodies started screaming ' Anambra rice, tummy tummy, garri, yam and cash eh' Biko Yoruba leaders ronu or is this part of the oath you took in your covens? Tufiakwa! Awon Yoruba leaders, ronu!

Too bad of you. Amebo no good. Divide and rule tactics so SO STALE. pls try another
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Jamixlee: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by BigBashiru: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
I still wonder why our leaders decided to hoard the covid-19 palliatives that is meant for the masses knowing fully well that there is hunger in the land. Palliatives that ought to have been shared before now.
Honestly, decision like this do bring about anger in the land because an hungry man is an angry man.

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by mauchiz: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeria leaders are witches and wizard,
is only devil that can be so wicked like this
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Chinoval: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abeg where Okowa keep our own for delta
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Jakemedg(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:

Sorry i have a job, i'd not compare state or leaders, non are saints. What exactly is your own with Yoruba leaders, do they take your virginity.

You can now see that your fellow Yoruba youths are the ones looting all over SW with audacity

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by AkuOlisa: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Whiteangel1234:
Yoruba south West Politic leaders are the most selfish in Nigeria ooh

During the lockdown we saw how the south east people where doing competitions on who gives the best palliatives.

And tomorrow they will igbos don't love themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by 77up(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
amuwo1980:
Are u sure these are palliatives ? Unlike the Oba’s that had palliatives written boldly on it, hope it is not one distributors warehouse they are looting, I suspect some ppl are going after their perceived enemies that they feel instigated the criminal Aston in lagos.
Coalition Against Covid19 CACOVID and not for sale is boldly written on them.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jakemedg:
See what greedy polithiefcians have turned able bodied men and women into.

God ll hell us fight our common enemy and not ourselves
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jakemedg:

You can now see that your fellow Yoruba youths are the ones looting all over SW with audacity
T
Lol, this is not the actual stealing looting, this is there right loot.

Going to burn a bank is wrong
Going to loot peoples personal businesses is wrong.
Attacking the Oba, i am sure the Igbo in lagos did this, was wrong but had it positive effects. I can't thank, neither will i feel pity for the useless king.

This people are not destroying anything, they only taking there rights, who are now the hoodlums destroying the city if not outsiders who want to destroy our stability

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by adadike(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:

Sorry i have a job, i'd not compare state or leaders, non are saints. What exactly is your own with Yoruba leaders, do they take your virginity.

they can't even dare. You should go and get glue and shit me up because the thread is about Yoruba leaders. I have said my mind and there is nothing you or your fellow raving thugs can do about it. Now go to sleep coz am done with you

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by AkuOlisa: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
shugabasbn:

They are still far better than some regions.
Tell me which state that share her covid?

They are all d same anyway

Anambra did both private individuals and elected government officials

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:

When you brandish yourself as a leader that sees and knows all within the region, you can bet it that he knows about it. Responsibility must fall on the leader. As you enjoy the benefits, so must you reap the rewards of wickedness.

Leader of a party but he snt the governor. Pls let's learn to apportion blame properly. I m not a Tinubu fan but I don't think this will be wise to blame him for every failure r shortcoming

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
adadike:
they can't even dare. You should go and get glue and shit me up because the thread is about Yoruba leaders. I have said my mind and there is nothing you or your fellow raving thugs can do about it. Now go to sleep coz am done with you
Lol, your way of speaking showed they did, and dumped your sorry ass after.
Don't sha fall down after peeping tomuch in matters that are non of your concern.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by tot(f): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:

Lol, your way of speaking showed they did, and dumped your sorry ass after.
Don't sha fall down after peeping tomuch in matters that are non of your concern.

It's now none of their concern? But it is fine when you people are dragging them into matters that don't concern them either. Nonsense.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:

You dey craze the one they saw in calabar nkoor. Or is it because your govt don use fense cover all the palliative that is meant for you.
Omo Igbo radarada

The igbo is not your problem

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Jakemedg(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:

T

Attacking the Oba, i am sure the Igbo in lagos did this, was wrong but had it positive effects. I can't thank, neither will i feel pity for the useless king.

This people are not destroying anything, they only taking there rights, who are now the hoodlums destroying the city if not outsiders who want to destroy our stability
Guy i don't support any type of looting at all or even burning of properties
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by cohug: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wicked leaders

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jakemedg:

Guy i don't support any type of looting at all or even burning of properties
I support this, is it not theres? why is the Govt trying to dupe them.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:

It's now none of their concern? But it is fine when you people are dragging them into matters that don't concern them either. Nonsense.
If you don't have any proof about them not being imvolved in all the property burning in Lagos. I suggest you keep shut.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by tot(f): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
marsman:

If you don't have any proof about them not being imvolved in all the property burning in Lagos. I suggest you keep shut.
[/s]
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
You see, you look smarter when you are silent.
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by tot(f): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
marsman:

You see, you look smarter when you are silent.
[/s]
Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by Jakemedg(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:

T

So outsiders can easily infiltrate your communities is that what you are saying.

Watch Arise News, Channels tv and see for yourself unless you want to tell me that outsiders just came from nowhere looting and destroying without resistance, how does that sound even to you?

Please don't tell me Boko Haram insurgents have infiltrated Southwest God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video) by marsman: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Now you spoiling it, you don't have to show that you are disabled mentally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) / Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo / Robbers Kill Orphaned Corper Who Self-sponsored His Own Education (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.