Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

#Endsars And A New Mindset For YISOLELE (ISRAEL) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #Endsars And A New Mindset For YISOLELE (ISRAEL) (313 Views)

The Stupidity Of The African Mindset / YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] / Three Type Of Beliefs That Messed Up The African Mindset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#Endsars And A New Mindset For YISOLELE (ISRAEL) by donnie(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
First, I pray for vengeance against those who murdered Nigerian youth for demanding for better governance. A curse is upon them and their supporters. I pray for comfort for the loved ones of the deceased. They are indeed Martys and our heroes.

I don't intend to dash your hopes but let me tell you the truth. Regardless or how many hashtags we use, you cannot get the nation of your dreams, not even from the international community. Because It's all about benefits and politics. What's in it for them? They will support and fight for the interests of those who will secure their own interests in your land.

Oh, you actually think they're not aware of happenings in our country? You think they care about your plight? That hope of a white saviour came from white Jesus. It's unreal. That's why if your white Jesus doesn't seem to be forthcoming, we turn to Trump.

Look, we are their creation. According to their predictions the things happening today could have happened even earlier. The socioeconomic and political systems, education and religion they gave us is what has produced the Nigeria we have today. We have become promoters of the same systems that have enslaved us and still keep us in subjection to them. To the point where we fight to protect white interests even over those of our people. This was deliberately done so that you will never even in another 200 years be able to determine your own future let alone compete with them.

The West profits from the chaos and destruction of sub-saharan Africa which is actually the habitation of the true scriptural children of ISOLELE (ISRAEL). Our lands are the richest in the whole world. They survive off of our dependency and lack of control over our governments and resources. So they continually work at destabilzing sub-saharan Africa. Once we awake and take control of our destinys, their downfall begins. Our prosperity is their hunger. If you're pained or offended by the things I've said so far, you need to repent, before it's too late. Because it's a sign that you love Satan and his lies. Wake up!

To many of you, the things happening now came as a shock or surprise. That's proof that you have been in the dark. Nigeria has been long overdue for such destruction. You should not be surprised if you have been following my posts for up to a year now. I had spoken clearly from last year ending and even shared a vision on January 23rd 2020 about the coming destruction and repeated same over and over again.

Can you honestly say you were not warned about this year? I am saying this now, not for anything but to help point us in the direction of where we should be looking. Because I have seen confusion everywhere, many crying and saying "God why?" So in the midst of the many voices, there has to be this voice. This shaking is not only necessary, it's in the plan of YAHUAH for our redemption. ISOLELE (ISRAEL) is asleep and must awake.

In my bed in the night seeing those pictures and videos of murdered children of ISRAEL I began to weep. Perhaps we have not shouted and warned enough. Obviously, we haven't done enough. What we have today in our country as representative of YAH and is TRUTH is wicked lies and falsehood. Where are the true prophets? How come you do not know and have not been told that we are the people of the book? Have we not abominations as emblems of worship? Have we not been taught to partake of pagan feasts like Easter and Christmas and refused to repent even when warned? Do we not bow to idols? Have we not neglected the care of our own people for friendship with white man? Have we not turned the worship of YAH to a thing of mockery among the gentiles?

As important as the right political structure is (especially w.r.t restructuring), it will not bring lasting solution, because we will still remain an oppressed people. Whatever nation comes to our aid will ensure that we agree to certain terms, hence our continued slavery. Even our own people will oppress us. This is just the beginning.

Jeremiah 17:5-6
"Thus saith YAHUAH; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from YAHUAH."

And do not say it doesn't matter whether MESSIAH was Black (BANTU) or white? Does it matter that you loose your inheritance to your ignorance? Does it matter that you remain an oppressed people?
Or you may ask why will YAH allow evil to befall his own? You ask because you have been brainwashed by false Christian theology. You were told that once you lift up your hands and say the "sinners prayer", you are saved forever, and YAH never punishes you. You were told that the commandments are done away with. Well here is your answer...

Proverbs 3:12
"because YAHUAH disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in."

Amos 3:2
"You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities."

Let us REPENT as ISOLELE (ISRAEL), believe the truth about who we are and keep YAHUAH'S commandments. It's not even in how much you can fast and pray as good and helpful as that is. You can cast and bind but the problem is you don't know what you really should be binding. Reject those things that are false and lies regardless of who is teaching them and uphold the truth of YAH. Then shall we call upon Him as ISOLELE (ISRAEL) and He will answer and show us His mighty salvation.

Shabbat Shalom Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Endsars And A New Mindset For YISOLELE (ISRAEL) by eplanning: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
We pray o... That the MOST HIGH will help us and come to our rescuer as his own people.
Corruption and bad governance will never end in this country, things get worse as time goes on, the more we cry, the more were being oppreesed both by ourselves and others (colonial masters). cry cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / How Was Jesus King Of The Jews? / Fornication? Premarital Sex? Divorce? Break up? Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.