Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. (91019 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) / Massive EndSARS Protest In Toronto, Canada By Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by geletor: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:
Northerners are always happy to see massive destruction in the south. They have been online floating many threads to mock the south about a destruction they started when they sent hoodlums to disrupt the protest.

We must have the names of the commander and the shooters at Lekki toll gate.

The south should beware of the north.
Bast**t. Don't go and face what is before you be hear spewing nonsense.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by madridguy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
You make me laugh grin grin grin grin So I am INEC or APC of this platform grin

Slynation:

Intelligent and nice post but coming from someone who was a frontier on this platform in installing the menace called Buhari on innocent Nigerians.....
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Godbpraised: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please stop this tribal utterances for the interest of peace
SLAP44:
Northerners are always happy to see massive destruction in the south. They have been online floating many threads to mock the south about a destruction they started when they sent hoodlums to disrupt the protest.

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by tjhinal: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:

You are very stupid, what north get to do with your stupid attitude and criminality. North said they are not ready to destroy their region, how does that become your problem. Keep on burning you region, its entirely your own problem. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Slynation(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

SHOW THE PICTURES OF THE MASSACRE. GO AHEAD. SHOW THE PICTURES OF THE DEAD AT LEKKI TOLL. ITS A MASSACRE RIGHT? THERE SHOULD BE DEAD BODIES ALL OVER THE FLOOR. SHOW THE PICS.

ALL THE PICS THAT WERE POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA SINCE WEDNESDAY MORNING HAVE ALL (EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM) BEEN EXPOSED AS FAKE.
It was strategic, and was carried out during the night in total darkness... I can't be running for my live and still be taking photos and video of dead people, when the fortunate ones whom are lucky to be alive evaded the scene, the evacuation of dead bodies was carried out the clean up evidence.... Apply wisdom, nobi everything they go tell you....!! I wonder how much you were paid to litter nairaland with this your info, but I must confess, you are currently doing well but it's not working.....!!
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Rokingj: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fake pictures.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Emilokoiyawon: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Slynation:
it was strategic, and was carried out during the night in total darkness... I can't be running for my live and still be taking photos and video of dead people, when the fortunate ones whom are lucky to be alive evaded the scene, the evacuation of dead bodies was carried out the clean up evidence.... Apply wisdom, nobi everything they go tell you....!! I wonder how much you were paid to litter nairaland with this your info, but I must confess, you are currently doing well but it's not working.....!!

STOP lying. IF LekkiMassacre is not fake, then why did EVERY SINGLE PIC that were purported as pictures of victim exposed as FAKE?
Okay, where are the names of the dead? List the names of the dead at Lekki.
Chibok girls have names. Where are the names of the DEAD victims of LekkiMassacre?

1 Like

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by whirlout: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
We are all for Peaceful protest and all for freedom of Speech and we can agree this is mostly handiwork of opportunistic hoodlums who operated under the guise of the protest, but like Trump said when the looting starts, the arrests and shooting should have started as well. This shear destruction has only set the country back 10 or more years. Imagine those people who live at those residences, they are now homeless. The people that work at those offices, they are now jobless. Homelessness rises exponentially, joblessness rises, the BRT and burnt vehicles creates a serious bottleneck in transportation, all the carnage create spike in the cost of everything. Which way Naija? The struggle descends right on the head of the poor masses, the rich already made way for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Godbpraised: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
And are do u know 80 people were killed mr trouble marker
hammer3:

WHICH BLACK NATION?

NIGERIA!

LEAVE PEOPLE TO SLEEP AT TOLL GATE UNTIL BUHARI SPEECH, THEY WENT AND MURDERED 80 PEOPLE THERE.

THIS DAMAGE IS NOTHING, WE CAN REBUILD THEM, EVEN BETTER, BUT THE LIVES LOST CANNOT BE REPLACED.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by 3Ceagle(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
The Lagos political class encouraged the system of creating area boys over the state through
1. Omonile
2. Agbero
3. Elevation and recognition of NURTW as leaders
When children dropped out of school and some who learnt a trade abandons it to join collection of "Owoda" from motorist and the public, what system do we think we creating? These are same boys harrassing and extorting hard working lagosians.
I had the opportunity of asking a politician about this system of extortion, he said, they allowed it because these boys are the omoniles and need settlement to survive like everyone else.
These are same boys they use to manipulate elections.
Growing up in Lagos in 80s, motor touts are known to be found only in motor parks but from 1999 the lagos state government allowed this boys to operate on all bus stops thereby increasing the number of recruits. These are same boy creating havoc all over the place.
This is not how a mega city operates. Until present day leadership in Lagos embraces the ideology and leadership of Pa Lateef Jakande and others, the numbers of unskilled and jobless Area boys will continue to increase.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:

Northerners? May God descend his judgement on you. On this very platform IPOB and other nairaland people were encouraging looting and destruction. We were urging caution who will rebuild?

This Lagos that you people just arrived in we have been here for many decades with our own investments which is why we gave caution you didn’t hear now its northerners.

For every person that tries to blame these actions on northerners May the God of Creation be your Judge in this life and the next. Every time you open your mouth knowing fully well your bad intention to keep slandering honest northerners May that judgement fall on your head and those that join you in it.

What is it? When we urge caution you come here and abuse us calling us names. Then you reap what you have sown and still try to blame us? God judge you endlessly in this life and the next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by adaugo59216: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
:Intelligent and nice post but coming from someone who was a frontier on this platform in installing the menace called Buhari on innocent Nigerians.....
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Chiboto414: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
docsholz:

Nigeria is already a poor country , the cost of rebuilding all these could have gone into something else
abeg which project , or ibtobone manpocket..
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Slynation(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

STOP lying. IF LekkiMassacre is not fake, then why did EVERY SINGLE PIC that were purported as pictures of victim exposed as FAKE?
Okay, where are the names of the dead? List the names of the dead at Lekki.
Chibok girls have names. Where are the names of the DEAD victims of LekkiMassacre?

You mean I should start listing names of random people I don't know just for you to see reasons with me... Oboy..!! Nobi me say make you get coconut head oO grin grin you can wallow in ignorance tho..... But a better Nigeria is what we all need
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Reptyle(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:

The North had NOTHING to do with this. Leave them to gloat if they are actually doing that.

Perhaps that will help the BASTARDS that did this to realise their folly.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Myer(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:

Your distraction tactics have failed. In fact dead on arrival.

Yorubas know it was Igbos behind all this mayhem. Your foolish leader Nnamdi Kanu could not keep his mouth shut.
Prepare for the reprisal attack.

This might just be the last straw that broke the camel's back.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Emilokoiyawon: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Slynation:
You mean I should start listing names of random people I don't know just for you to see reasons with me... Oboy..!! Nobi me say make you get coconut head oO grin grin you can wallow in ignorance tho..... But a better Nigeria is what we all need

So you don't have names. You don't have a picture of the massacre that is not FAKE. What do you have?
NOTHING. And you want me to take your word for it. GTFOH
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Xscape1993(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
No reasonable human being will ever do a thing like this. Some blacks are not human beings.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Reptyle(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
3Ceagle:
The Lagos political class encouraged the system of creating area boys over the state through
1. Omonile
2. Agbero
3. Elevation and recognition of NURTW as leaders
When children dropped out of school and some who learnt a trade abandons it to join collection of "Owoda" from motorist and the public, what system do we think we creating? These are same boys harrassing and extorting hard working lagosians.
I had the opportunity of asking a politician about this system of extortion, he said, they allowed it because these boys are the omoniles and need settlement to survive like everyone else.
These are same boys they use to manipulate elections.
Growing up in Lagos in 80s, motor touts are known to be found only in motor parks but from 1999 the lagos state government allowed this boys to operate on all bus stops thereby increasing the number of recruits. These are same boy creating havoc all over the place.
This is not how a mega city operates. Until present day leadership in Lagos embraces the ideology and leadership of Pa Lateef Jakande and others, the numbers of unskilled and jobless Area boys will continue to increase.

Agberos can break in and loot. An agbero can even be behind the attack on policemen and police stations.

But I strongly doubt an agbero will break into the Oba's palace and wreck it with the sort of hate and viciousness that we all saw.

Please tell me what an agbero's business with the court at Igbosere is, and why a historic monument like that was razed to the ground.

These were well coordinated attacks on these places. The truth will come out some day.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Jakemedg(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

They escalated the protest
Why are you people like this

Some of you are blaming Nigerian Celebrities
Some are blaming Falana and his son Falz
Some of you are blaming other southerners
Some of you are blaming PDP
Some of you are blaming ipob
Some of you are blaming Atiku, El rufai
Some of you are blaming Ooni of Ile ife

None of you are blaming the soldiers who carried out the shootings or calling for an investigation or buhari for keeping quiet

Why are you buharists like this?
Why don't you be straight forward and face buhari?
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jakemedg:

Why are you people like this

Some of you are blaming Nigerian Celebrities
Some are blaming Falana and his son Falz
Some of you are blaming other southerners
Some of you are blaming PDP
Some of you are blaming ipob
Some of you are blaming Atiku, El rufai
Some of you are blaming Ooni of Ile ife

None of you are blaming the soldiers who carried out the shootings or calling for an investigation or buhari for keeping quiet

Why are you buharists like this?
Why don't you be straight forward and face buhari?

There was no shooting.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Jakemedg(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

There was no shooting.
Excuse me ...come again you said what?
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jakemedg:

Excuse me ...come again you said what?

No shooting.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:

Have you paid your hoodlums?
your brothers your son
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Jakemedg(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

No shooting.
Nawao you get conscience so
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Bluntemperor: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:

Bro,God bless you for your deep understanding! Even the Police dare not do all the frivolous things they do here in the South to people in the North.
Our Southern people(East,West,South-South) are too greedy.
The greed, wickedness and greed has destroyed them-that is why they accept greek-gifts from northern elements.The northerners will always brings money in including Dollars,Pound Sterling to divide the South.
What happened when the PDP had party Conventions in Port-Harcourt last time-Dollars were changing hands! So our Naira was not good enough for Officers of the Parties again and this cut across all the Parties,including the APC.
The Southern leaders are lover of money and themselves than their people,as they prefer to be Special-Advisers, Ambassadors,Officers,Ministers etc where their power is limited.It is in the system of divide and rule handed by the British Empire.Nothing has change since independence! But I don't blame them because they feel anybody in there shoes will do the same.
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jakemedg:

Nawao you get conscience so

Rational and unbiased conscience
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Bestbeelieve: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
In any country where there is civil disobedience there is always looting and destruction its not peculiar to the black race. i dont support it but get your facts right
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Godsspeed: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Really sad events, but lives lost are unquantifiable!!!
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Babisha10(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:

The southerner use their own Hands nd destroy their land why involving the northerners here they re still struggling with Boko Haram nd Bandit pls leave them out of this bro
Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Save And Clean Lagos.

Re: Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. by Harmlesspill(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
When there's hunger in the land,,Rest of mind becomes strange words!
The present government have succeeded in creating demons in the minds of Nigerians!
Who God will through him heal our Land?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.