Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,541 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army (88375 Views)

ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers / Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings / 300,000 Live Bullets Concealed In Trucks Intercepted By Army In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by soft101: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
These people will pay the price. Too bad for them.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by promotervickky(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
MickzyDonald:
The one's that are not very fast...

Seems this individual was part of them!
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Prosperousnaija: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Seems none of our celebrity spoke against looting and violence like they did for end sars.... They were only for endsars, even after instigating the violence and looting with their fake news and photoshop pix...
This is our country, let's make it a better place to live...most of those guys have dual nationality, they are only chasing clout...
We move from here... #EndSars #Saynotofakenews #Endlooting #Endviolence #Endbadgovernance...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by SoBright101: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good job, all looters must be brought to book. Though, these are hungry Nigerians, the rotten system made them who they are, they are the monsters made by corrupt system. Moreso, all soldiers involved in Lekki massacre must also be brought to book.

Keep tracking me, if you eventually get me killed or arrested, i know your conscience would tell you i did nothing wrong by calling for an end to divide and rule tactics.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by ibedun: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
SoBright101:
Good job, all looters must be brought to book. Though, these are hungry Nigerians, the rotten system made them who they are, they are the monsters made by corrupt system. Moreso, all soldiers involved in Lekki massacre must also be brought to book.

Keep tracking me, if you eventually get me killed or arrested, i know your conscience would tell you i did nothing wrong by calling for an end to divide and rule tactics.

AUDIO OR REAL MASSACRE?
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by blacknp(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
lomprico:
there are not endsars protesters but hoodlums
What's the difference?
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by SoBright101: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda.

Share this post if you care. I may not always be around.

I'm been overwhelmed with this task, i'm also been tracked, i have been receiving lots of strange calls since i have been calling for the attention of progressive Nigerians. If you eventually get me killed or arrested, I know your conscience would tell you i did nothing wrong for calling for an end to divide and rule tactics.

Why are the mods keep banning me , i'm beginning to suspect this platform has been bought by propagandist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by blacknp(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Prosperousnaija:
Seems none of our celebrity spoke against looting and violence like they did for end sars.... They were only for endsars, even after instigating the violence and looting with their fake news and photoshop pix...
This is our country, let's make it a better place to live...most of those guys have dual nationality, they are only chasing clout...
We move from here... #EndSars #Saynotofakenews #Endlooting #Endviolence #Endbadgovernance...
They are all in London, or about to check out via private jet, saw burnaboy on sky news earlier on talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by blacknp(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
SoBright101:
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

Why are the mods keep banning me , i'm beginning to suspect this platform has been bought by propagandist.
Actually You are the conspiracy theorist, spreading propaganda.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by wyqay: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
jail them for life with hard labour round LAGOS STATE everyday
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by enchy: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by MickzyDonald: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
promotervickky:

Seems this individual was part of them!
Ehn me ke,i haven't met one of the looters before in my entire life.....
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by CEOnurse: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
But this one they stole music equipment mostly, do they belong to a musical band
Nigeria
The boys stole what they would use to open a small SME
The act was bad and they should be punished rightly
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good one.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Olayetan(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Awon unintelligent looters, they went for big big things with the thought it's those big big things that will fetch them money, anyway, they have no sense cux they could have gone for the expensive watches that people won't notice on them or see them with...
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Zooposki:

Tinubu and McOluomo meal ticket are those touts and agberos.

Pls leave these names from your mouth for now. Abeg. Let's just focus on our protest

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by maiquel: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
We are clamouring and protesting for good governance, some have been killed for the cause, you guys are only interested in stealing. You are thieves not protesters, and you will be dealt with.

What has stabilizers, keyboards etc got to do with a better future as Nigerians.

Let them be put on a stake! angry
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by SoBright101: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
You know yourself madridguy. You have multiple accounts. I know you would eventually regain your conscience. Repent before it's too late.

blacknp:
Actually You are the conspiracy theorist, spreading propaganda.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by ndidibabe(f): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Baiser:
The painfuk thing about this protest is that National assembley is still standing.

Naa that place we suppose loot and born...
Destructive goat. Loot and burn it. Then the money that should be used for other development will now be used to rebuild. You no get brain at all?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by ellasky24: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kill the bastards idiot
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by madridguy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bro, abeg i hate all this useless talk. Mention me for meaningful discussion and not jargons as this.

SoBright101:
You know yourself madridguy. You have multiple accounts. I know you would eventually regain your conscience. Repent before it's too late.

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by suremanpatriot: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dear Nigeria PASTORS AND PREACHERS YOU HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO IN SOCIETY TODAY THAN KEEPING MUTE COLLECTING MONIES.

Pls Stop talking stories in Bible and TELL The PEOPLE TO STOP STEALING,STOP LOOTING BOTH HIGH AND LOW PLACES FOR IT IS AGAINST GOD. ABOVE ALL START SHOWING TRUE LOVE TO FELLOW HUMANS. sad

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by bettyharry101: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
These people are not protesters but criminal . They are oppurtunist that are ready to steal & cause harvoc with the slightest oppurtunity . These are street orchin
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Happyfela(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
For this country wey people done kolo
Elizersalifu:
Majority of the people here are demanding that those peaceful protesters be killed without trial.

So how are you different from those that perpetrated the lekki saga? Or SARS?

Hypocrites everywhere

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Lastanza: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
They should all be killed.
I hate it when my fellow poor man tries to run me down.
This are the people that spoilt this energetic protest that was gathering momentum

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by backtalkG(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
When Will they arrest those organized crime syndicate called politicians looting our economy
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by olumide4christ: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Adakintroy:
Yoooths lol.

We are one we are United. We speak with one voice.

Presidency: youths are vandalising properties.

Yoooths: those are looter, hoodlums and miscreants. They are not with us.

Lol.

Youths is either you are United and speak as one or next time don't start nothing.

LOLL... Yes ooo..Youths are youths...

Who are the Protesters? The Youths

Who are the Looters and Hoodlums? The Youths

So: If Youths = Youths
Therefore: Protesters = Looters and Hoodlums

LOL!
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by 12345baba(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Buh the army should also arrest themselves, they looting bags of rice too
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Laboni: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Before killing them, torture them to find out who sent them
Why will you kill a prisoner without trial? That’s extrajudicial killing, same thing the disbanded sars are accused of, reason why we started protesting.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by OluwoleWole(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
immediately execution. imagine the mourning and mayhem that have casued. kill them instantly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) / 8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos) / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.