Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army (88373 Views)

ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers / Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings / 300,000 Live Bullets Concealed In Trucks Intercepted By Army In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Tundex911: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dear Nigeria army, please kindly go after those politicians wey don dey looted our money since 1960...

Thanks
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by olumide4christ: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Prosperousnaija:
Seems none of our celebrity spoke against looting and violence like they did for end sars.... They were only for endsars, even after instigating the violence and looting with their fake news and photoshop pix...
This is our country, let's make it a better place to live...most of those guys have dual nationality, they are only chasing clout...
We move from here... #EndSars #Saynotofakenews #Endlooting #Endviolence #Endbadgovernance...

I completely agree with you. They went completely mute when the carnage began. No words from them to protesters and looters asking them to stop the carnage.

Like I have said before, it's a proof that fame and wealth does not equate to wisdom and common sense!
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by DesChyko: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
See loot shocked

It could be photoshopped though undecided
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Dearlord(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
99% Nigerian are brainless criminals
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by nograv: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Nnamdi Kanu Boys

Buharis boys more likely.. The poorest group in Lagos nowadays are newcomers from the North..
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Yemi7up: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Moferere:
See their heads. These ones no be #EndSars protesters o.

They are PISSFUL protesters
They are part #endsars protesters, this is what they are waiting for.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Slynation(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Make they flog craze comot from their body....
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by ensamy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
After the whole thing has died down, I think Lagos should do a census of the residence in Lagos , so that people that have no business whatsoever doing in the state should be deported back to where ever they may be coming from. This will help to prevent such future occurrence of this mayhem . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
These are criminals, if police have database, they can easily ID them and send them to court
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by lexander(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
undecided
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Xzellentgraphic: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
I thought they said soldiers were never at lekki...
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by DisLifeSha: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why kill them Did they kill anybody Boko Haram the blood thirsty killers are pampered

Hedonisco:
Useless idiots. Kill them all.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by BIGGESThead6: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
UrekaTruths:

I'm not trying to convince you PAID SLAVE, I'm trying to cement what human beings already know, and you are giving me the perfect platform COW

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thugs
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19

And if you are purposely lying may your children die a more gruesome DEATH and they will call it fake news

Carry your lies and Propaganda and feed all those Gala sellers from the East.
Nigerians now know their true Enemies.

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Ken4Christ: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
When will they parade those looting our treasury? We clamour for a New Nigeria where everyone will be equal before the Law.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by olatuns2017: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
vixpal:
Some of the looters caught last night in Lagos by Nigeria Army

What do you think should be done to them?
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Franktom247(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Just dont use them for target practice biko nu ejoor
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hedonisco:
Useless idiots. Kill them all.

Will you keep quiet!

You are wicked! Ahha!

Why should they be killed when they can cut their right hand, left leg and the two eyes plucked.

Killing them is a wicked act.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Someone's sweat...they're not the government. Some people will go back to business with so much tears this period.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
mascot87:
Kill them

Nigerian Army did a good job by arresting them rather than killing them as you suggested.

Those guys paraded are thieves (hoodlums) and not murderers.

Kudos to the army on this one
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by mascot87(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
rawfact:

Army did a good job by arresting them rather than killing them as you suggested.

Those guys paraded are thieves (hoodlums) and not murderers.

Kudos to the army on this one

They should kill them because they are thief or if lenient with them, they should go to jail for life
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Adakintroy: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
UrekaTruths:

I'm not trying to convince you PAID SLAVE, I'm trying to cement what human beings already know, and you are giving me the perfect platform COW

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thugs
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19

And if you are purposely lying may your children die a more gruesome DEATH and they will call it fake news

All of them so far?
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by oztin: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Check their names, Not tomorrow you will mention Igbo’s that is spoiling things in Lagos ��see them is ur brothers ���
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Gbemini(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
2020 protesters ....see una life grin
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Blackmiserable(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Elizersalifu:
Majority of the people here are demanding that those peaceful protesters be killed without trial.

So how are you different from those that perpetrated the lekki saga? Or SARS?

Hypocrites everywhere

So what is a fitting punishment for the crimes they committed?
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Gbemini(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
2020 protesters ....nice 1
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Pharaohny: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
KILL them
KILL them
KILL them
KILL them
KILL them
KILL them
KILL them
KILL them
KILL them
KILL them
KILL them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) / 8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos) / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.