Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army (88374 Views)

ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers / Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings / 300,000 Live Bullets Concealed In Trucks Intercepted By Army In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Iceberg3: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2020
There are not endsars protesters but coneheaded structured hoodlums

grin
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by BIGGESThead6: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2020
nograv:

Buharis boys more likely.. The poorest group in Lagos nowadays are newcomers from the North..

Those Boys are millionaires, they just don't show it and that's normal with an average Northerner. But those ratchet looking Gala sellers and Rat poison sellers from the East are actually the poorest in Lagos. cheesy

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by mrkings84(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2020
A case of yuruba people looting igbo people!

Shame!!
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by dihno4real(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Before killing them, torture them to find out who sent them

So they should kill them because they stole??
How are you different from the SARS and their
brutality we're trying to stop?

If you want them killed, then what about our political leaders who have made stealing legal among their ranks?

I'M NOT JUSTIFYING what these men have done. But that JUSTICE be served.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by nograv: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Those Boys are millionaires, they just don't show it and that's normal with an average Northerner. But those ratchet looking Gala sellers and Rat poison sellers from the East are actually the poorest in Lagos. cheesy

A few Northerners are indeed wealthy, usually in 3 ways .

Stolen oil blocs from the South
Govt corruption (over inflated govt contracts)
Being a politician

As you can see none of the above requires intelligence or work. All essentially are directly or indirectly paid from oil wealth.

The majority of the Northern population is poor and illiterate. By contrast the South has higher levels of literacy, education and female participation in the workforce.

Igbos are well known as being industrious, heck they run and own the banking system across west africa. Unlike Dangote they didnt need Govt monopolies to achieve success.

You are obviously a Northerner, as a Southerner I know we will never see eye to eye. The sooner Nigeria splits with the south being free of your people the better..

I for one wont miss you lazy parasitic and violent people...
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by nograv: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2020
mrkings84:
A case of yuruba people looting igbo people!

Shame!!

Aboki, lies.. Igbo and Yoruba are united that the only problem in Nigeria is the Hausa / Fulani elite in the North.

The South is United tongue
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by BIGGESThead6: 8:36am On Oct 24, 2020
nograv:

A few Northerners are indeed wealthy, usually in 3 ways .

Stolen oil blocs from the South
Govt corruption (over inflated govt contracts)
Being a politician

As you can see none of the above requires intelligence or work. All essentially are directly or indirectly paid from oil wealth.

The majority of the Northern population is poor and illiterate. By contrast the South has higher levels of literacy, education and female participation in the workforce.

Igbos are well known as being industrious, heck they run and own the banking system across west africa. Unlike Dangote they didnt need Govt monopolies to achieve success.

You are obviously a Northerner, as a Southerner I know we will never see eye to eye. The sooner Nigeria splits with the south being free of your people the better..

I for one wont miss you lazy parasitic and violent people...

The so called poor and uneducated Northerners you mentioned, own the entire EAST. Only the North can give Biafra it's independence. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by dederocs(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2020
These are the criminals, not part of what we are fighting for...na dem sabotage the protests.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by nograv: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The so called poor and uneducated Northerners you mentioned, own the entire EAST. Only the North can give Biafra it's independence. grin grin grin grin grin

Your people only dominate the east politically, but if movements like IPOB and the rise of Amotekun in the west are anything to go by.. The days of Northern Nigeria dominance are soon at an end...

Enjoy your parasitic ways as they wont last for long.. You will back on your camel soon wandering the desert as the vagrants you once were...
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by pacespot(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Were those items found with them when arrested, we don't support looting o. Looting the covid-19 palliatives is still understandable, but looting another man's business during the unrest is not tolerable.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by japhetizzer96: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2020
The more painful thing is that if you do so,they will still be paid their overbloated salary,PLUS Inflated cost of rebuilding/renovation
Baiser:
The painfuk thing about this protest is that National assembley is still standing.

Naa that place we suppose loot and born...
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by BIGGESThead6: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
nograv:

Your people only dominate the east politically, but if movements like IPOB and the rise of Amotekun in the west are anything to go by.. The days of Northern Nigeria dominance are soon at an end...

Enjoy your parasitic ways as they wont last for long.. You will back on your camel soon wandering the desert as the vagrants you once were...

IPOB are terrorist. The Nigerian Army will kill anyone of them on sight. WIKE also declare them wanted. cheesy cheesy

What a bad day for IPOB terrorist and Nnamdi Kanu. cheesy

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by nograv: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

IPOB are terrorist. The Nigerian Army will kill anyone of them on sight. WIKE also declare them wanted. cheesy cheesy

What a bad day for IPOB terrorist and Nnamdi Kanu. cheesy

Igbos scare you so much aboki,?? Is it because they were the first people in Nigeria to see you for what you were.

Brazen lazy foreigners, whose only skill is to resort to violence to get your way..

Keep on chest beating.. You showed the Yoruba your true nature at the Lekki Tollgate and you lost them too.

With that you lost the South.. Either soon or in 2023 your people will lose Aso Rock and with it control over Nigeria lol.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Kaiser20: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:
Lagos has a very high population of jobless touts in an already overcrowded place

It's not unsual that anarchy would be hard to control

The Lagos government has to be screening those coming into lagos
Screen what Majority of those hoodlums are area boys born in Lagos living within the neighbourhood they know their ways around lagos .
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by armadeo(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2020
OneKinGuy:
person gather mind loot freezer. Where u wan hide am grin

I just tire guy.

I think sy na only me see am. Freezer.

I know the stress of moving a freezer that was bought. Talkless of stealing one .
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Raskasal(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Very good. Let them buy job and start mentioning names
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Nnefada: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2020
If found guilty, please no mercy on them. Those looters are more wicked than Nigerian leaders.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by BIGGESThead6: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
nograv:

Igbos scare you so much aboki,?? Is it because they were the first people in Nigeria to see you for what you were.

Brazen lazy foreigners, whose only skill is to resort to violence to get your way..

Keep on chest beating.. You showed the Yoruba your true nature at the Lekki Tollgate and you lost them too.

With that you lost the South.. Either soon or in 2023 your people will lose Aso Rock and with it control over Nigeria lol.

Cry cry Baby.
The thing pain your well
. grin grin grin

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
so na IPOB abi ? :-
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Emekaonline: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:
Lagos has a very high population of jobless touts in an already overcrowded place

It's not unsual that anarchy would be hard to control

The Lagos government has to be screening those coming into lagos

I think they should have shot them all dead with no mercy
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Kuruptnigga: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Stupid jobless criminals. If Na me be those army I go just waste all of them for there without thinking twice.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by Imam88: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Maxwell08:
Useless people, lock them up and through away the key
I just want all of them should be caught and prosecute them accordingly
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by nograv: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Cry cry Baby.
The thing pain your well
. grin grin grin

You know I am Yoruba lol

My grandfather is buried in Ebutte Metta...
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by BIGGESThead6: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
nograv:

You know I am Yoruba lol

My grandfather is buried in Ebutte Metta...

Lies.
Yoruba people reject you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Go back to the East, where you belong. grin grin

Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by suremanpatriot: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
VERY GOOD!
THEY SHOULD ALL BE CHARGED FOR TREASON. STEALING IS EVIL AND CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.
Re: EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army by nograv: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Lies.
Yoruba people reject you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Go back to the East, where you belong. grin grin

Lol e pain am...

Who will they trust, you the lying Aboki. Or me a man of the South whose family members have lived in Yoruba lands for generations? cheesy

Get the fuccck out of here Aboki,.. Go to your mosque and pray that your leaders see sense..

The situation is very tense anymore foolish moves and the lifeless one your Darling daddy will be out of Aso Rock sooner than you think grin

Keep going clown I can keep this up all day..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) / 8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos) / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.